Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. A foreground embed option would be fantastic and keep in line with the bible verse embed. Our pastors often use images throughout there presentation which was easily accomplished in ProPresenter but has become cumbersome to use in Proclaim. There is no way to place an image after certain slides unless breaking up the message/presentation into multiple content items. With an image embed tag, this would easily allow foreground images to be inserted into a message/presentation. Adding video to the foreground would be useful too.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. The audience is able to submit a question, then other members in the audience are able to view that question and vote for it, so those with higher votes will be pushed to the top and these questions will be displayed during question and answer time.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Set up background audio player to crossfade, fade in/out at pause/resume, and to adaptive limit playlist to consistent audio volume.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. 15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. I would like to be able to edit and upload audio while in the post-service loop. This is so that we can work on the audio and upload it after the service without having to turn off the active post-service presentation.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I'm looking to live stream (video) segments of our service.

Can we have signal cues (like in the case of Midi for Lighting) that will trigger the following key commands in OBS Open Broadcaster Software (an open source live stream encoder) :
    - Start Stream
    - Stop Stream
    - Transition
    - Recall Scene X

Then we can run OBS in the background and have Proclaim trigger the start/end of a web stream with cues (in the same way we currently have audio recording) without the operator having to jump out of proclaim.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It would be awesome to the ability to blank a projector screen for a song while being able to scroll the lyrics through on the confidence monitor for the worship team. We sometimes have the worship team sing a song and not wanting the lyrics to be projected to the congregation.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Instead of having random(though great) questions, a custom question option would be great especially for seasonal events(Christmas, Easter, etc.).

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. Reposting Declined Idea: Please reconsider as this is a function we periodically used in Easy Worship, but since switching to Proclaim no longer have the option.

Original post:
    Allow the audio of videos to be adjusted within Proclaim independent of the global volume setting.

At times we use song videos for the worship portion of our service, but the videos themselves are not uniform in volume from one video to the next. I control the presentation from my iPad as we do not have a media booth (or media team) yet, so adjusting the volume on the fly from the…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. You would be able to add custom fields to the contact card like a brief description of a prayer request as well as customize the other existing fields to fit your church's needs.

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Let us be able to customize the countdown clock size and font. The current clock is too small on our main screens, even on the largest setting.

127 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. There are two options for Transitions.
    1: You can set a Default Transition Style in the Main Options of Proclaim.
    2: You can change that transition option in your presentation on only specific Slide to something else

This option is missing:
    Change Transition for Song Lyrics only. ONLY the Lyrics. NOT the Background Video.

What I try to achieve is to transition to the next Song with a 1 Second fade. So there is no hart Cut into the Background Video of that Song. But I want the Lyrics itself with hard cut transition from Line to Line.

Is there…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I cannot seem to create a numbered list that displays on multiple slides. Adding a slide break "--" forces the following bullet point to restart at 1.

An easy workaround would be to have the ability to start a numbered list at a number other than 1. For that matter, I would like to be able to use alphabetical lists (A, B, C) or Roman numeral lists (I., II., III.) as in the typical outline. Is there any such ability to control the format of these lists?

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. have signals turned off as a default. So I don't have to turn them off individually every time I load a bible verse

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be really useful if you could create a web-based presentation client - so that on-air presentations could be viewed live through a web browser - that would mean you are not tied to specific operating system or hardware.
    It would be great if you could both follow and control, but it would be really useful if the web client could follow the presentation - smart TVs etc could then be used to reflect the presentation into other rooms.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 44 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I was thinking you could click the song title in the bulletin and it would open up to reveal the words to the song.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add a Song Playlist to import audio into a library for looping songs during pre and post service without needing to attach them to a background. Library can be local to the computer or a shared online library.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)