Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. Currently if you wanted to jump to the middle of a video, you can do so from within the preview window, but you cannot do the same with music tracks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. The file menu provides "Open...", "Open recent", "Duplicate...", and "Duplicate recent". It would be natural and intuitive to also have "Delete..." and "Delete recent". Needing to go through "Open" in order to delete a presentation is counter-intuitive and confusing.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The addition of fade to the beginning and ending of sermon recordings would help greatly. This would allow for that recording to have a completed feel to it.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It would be awesome to add some kind of ability for auto creating Slide Groups straight from PCO imports! Such as:

[Group]SET LIST

Song 1
    Song 2

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. I love the new background shapes feature. One enhancement to suggest add the ability to soften the edge of the shapes. Ideally, you'd be able to control the feather and also if corners are rounded off or square.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would like to determine if someone else from the Presentation Team has changed the current presentation (e.g. slide words, ordering of slides, images, add/remove content, etc. Does Proclaim track change control? If I backup what I think is the final copy and restore, but someone else has also made changes, I don't want to restore and lose their changes, for example.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow reference in OSB to be positioned on top or bottom to accommodate different screen setups.

Our screen is 7' tall and starts only 18" off the stage floor. All On Screen Bible references are on the bottom of the screen which make it difficult for our congregation to read.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be great to have a Linux version of Proclaim for those of us who run Ubuntu and other Linux based operating systems.

56 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. At the moment, importing an Elvanto service outline into Proclaim is of marginal use - songs with their lyrics are included but all other items are included without processing. It would be much more useful if an item could be automatically linked to a content template. E.g. an Elvanto item "Meet and Greet" could result in the inclusion of a content item template titled "Meet and Greet template". Is there any possibility of such an extension (or something similar) being added to Proclaim?

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Many churches that have congregational style singing still use music notation to help the flow of the song. It would be incredibly helpful to have the music displayed along with the lyrics. One simple project called "The Paperless Hymnal" does exactly that, but it is not tied to the song creator tool. This would make song service creation for many churches so much simplier.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Instead of importing all of the Planning Center Online songs every-time, I would like the ability to choose which ones I wish to import.

Use case: Worship Leader adds a last minute song to the set.

And set song styling defaults such as Center Text.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Most of the welcome templates have the "Welcome" text hard-coded and do not allow to translate it into another language. As a German user it's not worth to pay the extra money for a bigger media library if I can not use most of them. It's very time consuming to click through all the templates to find the very few that let all texts to be customized

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. Download the free monthly media directly into Proclaim

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. When managing media, allow the ability to drag and drop 'suggested tags' to your tags field so you don't have to retype them.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. Our church started a prayer/announcement chat on facebook messenger that really connected the church well.
    Now that we hope to implement the faithlife platform (logos, proclaim) it would totally make sense if our church could download the faithlife app and be easily connected with messaging (chatting) while having the options that faithlife has to go deeper if one wants to.
    What I have noticed is that if I send a message, the users don't get notified of my message (vibrate or ding) on their mobile device. This is what will keep us continuously connected at a moment's notice.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    1. When entering a subgroup, there should be a one-clic way to return to the parent group for an admin.
    1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. We use the custom Quick Screens as emergency notifications to our medical team and security team. If we could create access to those quick screens from the Proclaim Remote App, it would give the speaker access to those teams in emergency situations.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Currently notes from powerpoint lose their formatting styles

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hi Proclaim team

It will be great if you can highlight the text in a song
    For example : Highlight black with white text, it's the trend

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Rather than using video backgrounds, I'd like to see a simulated movement on a static background. The background would slowly pan and/or zoom in and out in small amounts, just to give it some visual dynamics.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)