Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. I have had a couple embarrassing experiences while trying to edit a slide, like if I happen to double click or something and it goes Live.

That "button" would lock the current slide in. So if you had the screen blacked, there would be no way for it to un-black unless you hit that button. You could also make sot that if you do try to air something when that "button" is on a notification would pop up telling you what the deal is . No more accidents. :)

48 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. At present, the only way to confirm when remote control (on iPad, iPhone, etc.) has been achieved is to actually attempt to control the presentation. That's not acceptable in a live situation.

I would find it helpful to have confirmation in the form of an indicator "light", perhaps. Maybe the "CONTROL" button could change colors.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I want a way to quickly enter a passage and instantly put the verse on the screen. I also want to be able to scroll to the next verses or previous verses from that point as well. The online Bible is an option, but it takes too long to actually display the passage, and I need to know the exact passage when I enter it and I often don't know the extent of the passage at that time.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add "date" to the options. Allow the ability to move and resize the time, date, and countdown on the confidence monitor. Meaning you can place the time on the left side, right side, or middle and it would be the same for the other options. You could also take the box for each element and resize it according to how you would like it displayed on the monitor.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Should also be able to send signals to other Bible apps to so a church does not have to push one Bible app over others. Given that many people are already also using You Versions app the church should not have to ask a member to change.

156 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Currently adding a new slide in the middle doesn't show autocomplete of existing verses/chorus/etc.

Allow drag and drop of items and add a "+" button to add a new one and "-" to remove an item.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. self explanatory, can't scroll using touch, only mouse pad

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. I would like to be able to publish recording in MP3 format instead of MP4 so I do not have to manually transfer it to that format every time

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Could it be usefull a different background for title than the one used for lyric.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Indication of song progress on the presentation display (not confidence monitor) using the arrow/stop-sign notation. Arrows could be added to the middle slides to indicate the song continues and a square (or stop sign) could be added to the last slide to indicate the end of the song. While this can be added manually, button to do this would be nice.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. It seems that this exceptional software can ONLY be used INSIDE a church building. We have a growing need to expand our ministry to the web (streaming video, etc.) as quite a few of our Elderly members are unable to come to church regularly due to illness, etc. Please consider adding functionality to support streaming on the web as it would add greatly to our ministry for the sick and shut-in.

God Bless you
    Preston

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. "Play audio track(s) once through playlist on current slide" option.

I'd like the ability to have the selected audio play once through the playlist, while you're on the current slide but not carry over to following slides.
    As it is I have to build an blank audio stop after if I want this to happen.

"continue/repeat until: end of section" already accomplishes the continueing audio over multiple slides and "continue/repeat until: end of service item" causes audio to loop.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. Some times a slide to a song may only have two lines like a Bridge and it would be nice to space them out but since a CR is interpreted as a new slide, this does not work.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Currently, Smart-Media backgrounds are very limited, and in the unlikely event that my computer doesn't crash loading the smart media editor, I struggle to change anything anyway. The ability to edit the actual vector formats and drawings of the slides, rather than just changing some text, would be much appreciated. Also, I have a bug that means that every time I close, save or quit the SmartMedia editor, my entire Proclaim crashes - this could do with fixing! :)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. Proclaim is crashing. It has white wiggy lines on the outside of presentation slides. You can transfer powerpoint documents into proclaim. When you do, the images are cut off. We should be able to transport powerpoint documents without have to transfer or using another application like Keynote. Come on guys, please fix Proclaim. It will be awesome if you do. Proclaim has been out there for a while now, it should have been fixed by now. One day, it is working fine, the next day, it doesn't. I don't have confidence in Proclaim as using it as a reliable source.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. We need a way to bulk edit tags for all media. This is especially true during the onboarding of new ministries or groups within Proclaim, as they will often upload many new pieces of media in a short amount of time. The current process of individually selecting individual images and then typing in a tag manually is cumbersome and not user-friendly. Ideally we'd have some way to select multiple images and then drag an existing tag from a tag cloud onto them.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. The "spin mode" slows down my work. Maybe we should be able to put that on pause while doing some heavy edits.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be nice to be able to put all syncing on pause. When we're reviewing songs and someone else is adding items into the service from another computer, every time it auto-syncs the screen flashes and returns to the top. This sometimes happens several times per minute.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. I would love to see account linking supported for Church Motion Graphics. CMG does amazing stuff and we subscribe directly with them. We would love to be able to browse their stuff directly in the Media Browser (since it's in there already), but we can't use it since our account is with them, and not through your partner media channel (which is both too expensive for us, and of which we'd really only use CMG content).

Direct CMG account linking would be of great benefit for all parties involved (much the way Graceway Media is able to be linked).

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)