Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. ?Contact USA@1800-919-6057@* ® Aol toll free number, Aol technical support phone number Aol helpline customer ?care help desk number™ ?Contact USA@1800-919-6057@* ® Aol toll free number, Aol technical support phone number Aol helpline customer ?care help desk number™
    ?Contact USA@1800-919-6057@* ® Aol toll free number, Aol technical support phone number Aol helpline customer ?care help desk number™
    Call help Aol @
    1800-919-6057@* ® tech support number, Aol customer support phone number Aol helpline customer care Contact USA@*1800-919-6057@ ® Aol toll free number, Aol customer support phone number Aol helpline customer care passwordtollfreenumber,Aol

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. ?Contact USA@1800-919-6057@* ® Aol toll free number, Aol technical support phone number Aol helpline customer ?care help desk number™ ?Contact USA@1800-919-6057@* ® Aol toll free number, Aol technical support phone number Aol helpline customer ?care help desk number™
    ?Contact USA@1800-919-6057@* ® Aol toll free number, Aol technical support phone number Aol helpline customer ?care help desk number™
    Call help Aol @
    1800-919-6057@* ® tech support number, Aol customer support phone number Aol helpline customer care Contact USA@*1800-919-6057@ ® Aol toll free number, Aol customer support phone number Aol helpline customer care passwordtollfreenumber,Aol

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. ?Contact USA@1800-919-6057@* ® Aol toll free number, Aol technical support phone number Aol helpline customer ?care help desk number™ ?Contact USA@1800-919-6057@* ® Aol toll free number, Aol technical support phone number Aol helpline customer ?care help desk number™
    Call help Aol @

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. ?Contact USA@1800-919-6057@* ® Aol toll free number, Aol technical support phone number Aol helpline customer ?care help desk number™ ?Contact USA@1800-919-6057@* ® Aol toll free number, Aol technical support phone number Aol helpline customer ?care help desk number™
    Call help Aol @

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. On the "recording complete" dialog box where you add the metadata for the sermon to be uploaded to Soundfaith, there's an option to upload an image to be used for the sermon. However, this only selects a local file. Our pastors upload all their slides to the media library from their own computers, so it would be nice to be able to select those image from the media library.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Good day. I have started using Bible Trivia. I don't know about anyone else, but I enjoy it... However, Bible Trivia is used during the Pre-Service Loop. Sometimes, it comes very close to the start of the service, but there is no way (I can find) to add the Countdown Clock to it. Would like to be able to add the clock in the same way as other slides. Can that be added?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Due to the upload limit restrictions, it is impossible to upload many videos we wish to display in our weekly service. As I assume changing the upload limit would require a server upgrade on Proclaim's part, it would be practical to rather permit the media browser to access local files with a user's permission, being able to use files without uploading them.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Show a live feed from a camera(s) and allow text (song, scripture, or pager) to be shown on top of it. This would be super helpful for those of us who stream our services online.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Our situation is we have no one running the program during the preaching (I control the slides for the singing only). It would be great to have the nursery staff able to update the Pager from the remote app while I'm preaching.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. Have notifications push to locked phone screens (in the same way as news apps and email do) so that the user gets a notification even when Faithlife study bible is not open in front of them.

Ideal for Calendar notices and contact info during preservice loop.

This feature is more of an upgrade to Faithlife Study Bible but i'm surprised it hasn't already come up.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. Thanks to Ken Ironside for suggesting a stand-alone updater file for organizations with multiple computers to conserve bandwidth. A stand-alone updater would be superb!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1- connect with them directly in facebook Customer Service((((1-888-337-5333. Let them reach you any time and anywhere, both on mobile and desktop. Provide real-time support via LiveChat))))) 1-888-337-5333& Facebook Messenger integration and make your customers feel you are always where they need your customer service.
    facebook complaints number^^1-888-337-5333##,
    facebook customer suppor^^1-888-337-5333##,
    facebook customer service toll free number^^1-888-337-5333##,
    facebook customer service number^^1-888-337-5333##,
    facebook customer support number^^1-888-337-5333##,
    facebook customer service email&&1-888-337-5333##,
    facebook customer care**1-888-337-5333##,
    facebook customer service live cha((((1-888-337-5333##,
    facebook help desk(((1-888-337-5333##,
    contact facebook by phone___1-888-337-5333##,
    Facebook Customer Support +18883375333 Phone number. Facebook Support Phone Number. We provide dedicated customer support through…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. At&t support 1.8.8.8.3.3.7.5.3.3.3 For at&t customer service number give a missed call 1.8.8.8.3.3.7.5.3.3.3
    Phone Number: The best number to call to reach a human at AT&T Customer Service Department is listed below:

Customer Service, Billing & Technical Support: 1.8.8.8.3.3.7.5.3.3.3

GoPhone: 1.8.8.8.3.3.7.5.3.3.3

International Support (While Out of Country): +1.8.8.8.3.3.7.5.3.3.3

Number Transfer Status: 1.8.8.8.3.3.7.5.3.3.3

How to Speak to a Live Person: Call 1.8.8.8.3.3.7.5.3.3.3 and you will get the auto attendant. You will be

asked to enter your AT&T wireless number. Press 1 to skip this process. The auto attendant will then read

you additional menu options. Press zero “0″ for a live…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. I'd like to have the current time displayed in the application window somewhere. I know it's on the confidence screen, but we don't use that. Some suggestions: 1) In the title bar. 2) on the left next to the calendar control. 3) In the menu bar. 4) On the right near the quick screens when on air.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I am requesting that signals be expanded to be capable of use with sermon content (beside Bible references).

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. For Bilingual presentations. Having the lyrics in English and Spanish (If available from CCLI) - be allowed to be on the same Song-slide-set. Either inline or "side-by-side".

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be nice to have the graphics from Motion Worship (www.motionworship.com) added to the Collections Section of Proclaim Media

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. We have been using Proclaim for a few months now, and found it a little annoying that the existing Presentations listed in the "Open" box are ordered by last access time (or something like that) and not by presentation date. If I create the presentation at home, on my home PC (which is the best thing about Proclaim :)) - When I try find the presentation in the list on a PC that it was not created on, it doesn't show at the top of the list, or even near the top, as it has never been open on the…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Right now songs are automatically added to My Songs, but you can't rename them or delete them. It's going to become a big mess eventually and i'd love to have a way to manage that list.

96 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  Scott Alexander responded

We will be adding the ability to delete songs from the My Songs section. Renaming can be accomplished by renaming the song in the editor (resulting in a new song upload) and deleting the old version.

20. Until the latest release when you went to add a new item, the menu automatically had a search function for reusable items. This was extremely helpful and time saving. And, although, there is still a keyboard shortcut and menu item, it loses some of its time saving by opening up another menu to search. Please put it back :)

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)