Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. Today, I am running the AV for a memorial service. I have a video that is piano music, but there's poster frame that says "Funeral Piano Music" throughout the entire video. It'd be great if I could go live with audio only.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Currently when viewing items in the media browser, if you zoom in on a specific item, going back reloads the whole media browser. So if you're many pages down and zoom in, going back takes you back to the beginning and you have to start your search all over again. Going back should take you right back to where you were.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. I often put scripture slides in the middle of songs, especially if there is an instrumental break. I usually format them differently, using a Serif font instead of sans-serif, and italicized. But there is no way to do that in Proclaim. The only work around is to setup the Scripture as another slide, but then it looks just like the other slides. (Centered at the top of the screen, same font.)

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Access Uploaded User Media from both Proclaim and within Logos ie. Sermon editor. When using user media on Bible slide keep it as a Bible slide instead of changing it to a content item when importing into Proclaim.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We have a large pixel wall that makes up the back stage of our church. in the past we have copied the projected backgrounds to this pixel wall to get what is effectively a low resolution image across the whole stage that looks blended with the projected images and words.

rather than having to take copy of the output (with words on it) and run it through a frame grabber, could Proclaim output a DMX/ArtNet/KlingNet feed that outputs the video background or still that is in use on a given slide?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. The ability to add a custom output command (IP / Serial / DMX / Midi) that is triggered automatically by a Cue that can be added to a slide in the presentation.

This could be used to trigger a stage lighting cue, video broadcast or just about any networked device. Could even be used to trigger Ableton loops on a different laptop.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. 7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Currently Red Letter text on bible slides is difficult to read against a dark background because of the dark shade of red that is used.

If the brightness level of the red letter text could be somehow tied to the brightness level of the regular text this could be remedied as for a dark background usually white text is chosen which could trigger a brighter shade of red for Jesus's spoken words. For a bright background the preferred text color will be dark (e.g. black) which could in turn give the red letters a dark red color.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. You could right click on the Quick Screen paste an image and then left click and that image would pop up on the projection screen.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. 8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I'm looking for an option to add customisable shapes - basically a way to increase the visibility of white text over brighter backgrounds. Ideally, I'd be able to add a shape to a slide that allows me to set the dimensions, colour and opacity that I could drag over the text - similar to what you can do in word/PowerPoint etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. "Pre-Service Loop/Warm-up/Service/Post Service Loops" is given by default. Having the ability to change or manipulate those elements by names your church operators are use to using. such as, "Pre-service Loop/Countdown/Announcements/Pre-sermon video/Sermon."

67 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Thought of an idea when duplicating a presentation. It might be useful to have variables in the presentation name and use them to name the presentation. For example:
    I usually name my presentations by the service and date: "Morning Service - mm/dd/yyyy"

If there was a variable or tag I could substitute in the name for the service and date portion like: @SERVICE@ " - " @PRESENTATIONDATE@

Then the tags/variables grabbed the correct values everytime and renamed the presentation name.

I'm also planning to get other people in my church to use proclaim in their bible study classes, and if…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. I regularly find myself removing the text from a screen using the (Mac) CMD-T hotkey at various points in the presentation, then bringing the text back in when applicable. Right now, the text just disappears and reappears immediately.

It would be nice to allow a fade out/in effect with the ability to control the fade time (Similiar to the time option on slide transitions). Personally, I think a 250ms-500ms fade time would be ideal.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Quick screens are great, but they're static content. I'd like to be able to assign a hotkey to a particular service item so I can quickly jump to it. For example, add an "Assign Hotkey" option near the auto-advance settings.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. For example, I'd love to remap the left and right arrows keys to the up and down...so I can use regular, cheap remote USB clickers like I can with powerpoint etc.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. We use 16:10 Projectors and it would be wonderful if we could send the output in the same resolution.

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Having the ability to have a gif or motion picture as a foreground object would be useful. We are currently trying to work out the best way to have sermon slides without using powerpoint.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It would be cool to do interviews via Skype inside of proclaim!

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →