Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Right now Proclaim sets the font size of a particular song based on the longest line of the song. I understand the thinking behind that. But what happens is every song in a service will have a different font size, which is a little annoying. Would it be possible for Proclaim to automatically adjust the font size of every song in the service based on the longest line of the service? Then everything would be consistent.

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Like ProPresenter it would be nice to show our Twitter Feed with an approval process of what goes to the screen. Unlike propresenter is would be awesome to approve this and launch it from mobile app.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Now that Windows 8, and specifically Windows RT, has shipped, please provide a Remote app in the Windows 8 store

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be cool to be able to keep song slides especially in sync with Planning Center. So, for example, if I change the order in PCO, it'd be cool to have that change in Proclaim as well.

This may be a bit difficult, as it'd have to be some sort of timed check to see if something changed in PCO, since I doubt PCO pushes updates out to other pieces of software, ha. :)

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I know you have remote apps for mobile devices, but I would like to see a mobile app for the PC so that a laptop that is not the PC connected to the projector can be used to control the presentation. There are times when our Pastor wants to control the sermon slides from his laptop but have the worship slides controlled by the A/V team. In order for us to do that now we have to disconnect the projector from the PC. And connect it to his laptop and have him go on air to control his slides. It…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. Share message notes the same way we share bible verses and contact info during the service.

60 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. If single images or videos are attached to a service item in Planning Center, allow that media (via checkbox, or other UI element) to be imported as the background for the content item

If multiple images are attached to a service item, offer to have them imported as an image slideshow

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add navigation buttons to remote apps that allow the operator to quickly jump to Chorus or verses during songs, or from slide to slide without having to scroll and click directly on the desired slide.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. As a pastor, my staff and I create presentations, but I rely on volunteers to control much of the presentation. I'm concerned that a volunteer may accidentally delete or change a part of or an entire presentation.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Those subscribers to WorshipTeam.com could automatically have their setlist sync with Proclaim because it is already been built in Worshipteam.com. This would be super helpful and save a lot of time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. We have had Proclaim since about the time it started in BETA and really like what it can do. There is one thing that frustrates me though, and that is the ability to edit slides you import from Media Store, connected to our Graceway Media account inside the Image Slideshow. I can upload a slide into that easily enough, however, I cannot upload a slide and add words to it like you can under the sermon section when you use the slide as a back ground. So, I am still having to download the slide onto my computer from our…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Suggest adding a filing system for user files to include a location for previously modified songs. Under "My Songs".

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow for a section in the flow for Sermon or Message, similar to what is already in place for the Pre-Service and Post-Service headings, that will allow for easy recognition for the sermon

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. You already connect with CCLI, etc. It would be helpful if we could connect our Sundays and Seasons account as well.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Make completed slide stills available for download to a jpeg so that they can be incorporated into video's of sermons, handouts or websites

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Prezi gives a unique presentation experience. If I could add this to the functionality and features of Proclaim, it'd be great for Biblical text, musical lyrics, and have the best presentation on the web!

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would suggest a 0% to 100% with a total megabytes for downloading a presentation. There's currently, to my knowledge, no way to know when a presentation is ready to go on air.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →