Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. 29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. I noticed on the Selah and Sonship design theme that there are two buttons on the "Call to Action" widget on the Home Page. I'm using the Alpha design theme and would like to add a second button to one of my "Call to Action" widgets on our Home Page.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. I've seen a couple of similar requests here (Adding secondary transitions between identical slides [https://proclaim.uservoice.com/forums/137112-faithlife-proclaim/suggestions/35861434-add-secondary-transition-for-transitions-between and] Separate transitions for songs and slides[https://proclaim.uservoice.com/forums/137112-faithlife-proclaim/suggestions/34026856-separate-transition-options-for-slides-and-song-ly]).

What I would like to do is to have a different transition within a service item from that between items. There is an overall transition setting within Proclaim, and each item has the ability to have a different transition set, but that applies to the whole item, including transitioning into the item. I would like to keep the default transition to bring up an item (in our case a 2 second fade), and to have…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. In the Faithlife TV app on Apple TV, it would be great to be able to search for shows/movies/sermons, etc. according to length.

Often we have only a certain amount of time available (eg. 30 mins, 1 hour, etc.) and without being able to search by length, it's impossible to know what we can watch or not.

At the very least, an indication of the length of each video in the browsing screen would be a good start. Similar to youtube.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Prepared text could either be set in preferences like quick screens or per service presentation.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We are now heavily reliant on MIDI cues to change scenes in OBS. But this means that MIDI cues need to be added to most slides. Would it be possible to be able to set MIDI cues to be added to certain types of slides?

I.e., Song slides are automatically added with 'x cue' (cue for overlay scene), Video slides are always added with 'y cue' (cue for All proclaim scene).

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Most of the time when creating a new presentation I duplicate an existing presentation from a list of skeletons or templates which may not have been changed in a while, therefore not eligible for "Open Recent". I would like to be able to "Pin" a presentation for reuse without having to remember how I named it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. In the content editor, the type of smart media that's being used is not shown. I would like to easily know if the slide I'm working on is a song, bible, announcement, content item etc. So when I go to the media browser, I can know which type to choose before I click "Apply As Smart Media", which might remove some of my text.

The problem is when I apply the wrong smart media to my slide, it erases everything that wasn't part of the smart media template. Please warn us before this happens! I like the background and the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. I would love to have the ability to do our own manual transcription of a sermon instead of having to purchase one that we are going to have to review anyway.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. As I want sound files that I can stream I now need a library of files that are copyright free, I would like to label the MP3 files accordingly and also be able to edit and update the titles and tags of each MP3 file itself. Currently, the only way I can sort this is to reupload

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. I would like you to give the user the option to show the number of upcoming slides in timeline view. I would like to see the currently displayed slide moved closer to the left of the timeline.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. Make it so that a text box or image can be sent forward or backward for layering.

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The "full" view mode shows the current live slide at an enormous size; the "grid" view shows it pretty tiny top-right. In grid view, the size of the grid tiles can be adjusted, but not the size of the current "live" slide.

It would be really useful to be able to drag between the grid and the "live" slide/quick screens column, to resize.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Let's say you get all of the music slides done perfectly on Wednesday night rehearsal and then Sunday morning the pastor changes something. Whether it be order or whatever it may be. On ProPresenter, I can just hit refresh and all is right in the world. On Proclaim, currently you need to re-import. Could we please implement a refresh feature? Thanks!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Many free programs have multi language support, having that would be a huge plus especially for congregations where people speak few languages. Please add Ukrainian Bible to your repository. It would also be great to switch Bible versions on the fly.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. For us, we often will use the same background for a sermon series that could span many weeks. Please consider adding a "Master Style" that combines all lyric formatting, including box placement, font styling, and background, so a single application of the "Master Style" would do it all.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. I'd like to customize the font size of the confidence monitor quick messages e.g. "Adjust microphone" or "Speak louder".

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be nice to have a public API for Proclaim, so those of us who are more tech savvy and trying to tie together multiple pieces of software and technology could include Proclaim in that tying together.

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. Would like to be able to restrict the On-Air slides from being sent to the Sign Feed only during specific times (services).
    Specifically, our worship team rehearses before our services. So right now, the lyrics come up on our foyer signs during rehearsal because we rehearse "On-Air". Perhaps (optionally) use the "Service start time" from Proclaim to dictate when the slides start getting broadcast to Sign Feeds?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)