Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. I would like for individuals who are not at church to be able to follow the service via the mobile app (10 miles) sounds reasonable.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Before church begins having a bible trivia displayed would be awesome, and I know they already have it but only English. There is a lot of churches that I know that use Proclaim and I know they would also love to have Bible Trivia displayed before service in there Churches.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. Right now we have to copy and paste from somewhere else if we want to see the Bible text in our notes. Maybe make the "[[--]]" command print the scripture right behind the [[__]] code in the notes using the default version.... please. Or better yet, a book/chapter/verse selector.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. We are not up and running on Faithlife yet. We have a group of testers trying out digital bulletin and Faithlife Study Bible apps, but don't want the whole church trying to go to the website and play along. It would be great if we could hide the website, or be able to create a text box & fill with background to simply cover over it until we need it. Thanks!

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. It would be really helpful for the proclaim desktop app operator to be able to control which external devices can control at various points of the service.

This would be the same functionality that I use in EasyWorship at one of the other churches I am involved in. There's a list of devices currently connected/approved, and I can just click to enable that device to control at a point that's appropriate in the service.

Most of the service is usually run by the computer operator, but it's useful to allow say just the preacher to control when they are up…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Our church runs 2 services at the same time- an adults and a kids. Proclaim is so user friendly and easy to use, we have trained our Kid's Leadership team to use the program and run it during the kid's service while the adults are in their service. Everything worked fine until we utilized the digital signage. Being able to choose an active presentation for the digital signage would be superb, or not requiring a second license for a second presentation would be amazing!
    I can't imagine I am the only church trying to run to Proclaim presentation at the…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow the remote app to add/edit slides/scriptures/songs to the presentation. It would be beneficial for the churches who add scriptures/songs/slides on the fly.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. We would like our digital signage to stop cycling through the slides when the service starts. Then stay stationary on a single slide during the service, Something like, "Service is happening now. Please be considerate...etc."

Would love for it to happen automatically at certain times and not have to manually go in and stop and start the presentation.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Currently, in the gridview, slides are separated by service item: pre-service loop, warm-up, service, etc. We use the grouping feature a lot to make it easier to visualize what's happening next, but with the current way it works, in gridview groupings are ignored and all the slides are bunched together.

I would like to see the slides in gridview also separated by groupings!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Is there a way to hit Publish after the sermon is finish but have it publish to Sermons.Faithlife.com as a DRAFT? If it was published as a draft, I can publish it when I have the supporting files, for example, video, transcript, graphics elements and other items ready. Right now I hit publish and then rush over to Sermons and change it from Publish to draft. Of course the audio file goes out over the RSS feed so some people's podcast apps are getting the file before I am ready for it to go out.

Being able to Publish as…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. That proclailm can give us the possibility to change the Bible Version and put the one that you want. Like now, you see King James Version

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Powerpoint has the ability to "hide" slides so that you can see them in edit mode, but if you use the keyboard arrows or click on the preview arrows to advance, the program will skip over them and not display them to the audience.

There are several uses for such slides.

1. Biggest is we have a pretty standard weekly service format, but it does vary occasionally. When we're not using a particular service item in that spot, it would be nice to keep it in there (cuz we'll probably use it next week) but to "hide" it for this week…

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. I want to be able to use only the Remote App on my iPad using it to mirror to an Apple TV. And I want to be able to play video just like I can with the Computer version of Proclaim.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. My recommendation would be to allow sermons.faithflife.com to import your notes the way they come formatted from logos onto your recorded proclaim deal. The way it looks directly from logos is great and the capability is already there. This should probably be the default in my opinion for exported sermons from logos to get connected to a recording and not live on their own if it has been exported to proclaim - the notes should follow the export *but publish in the style they do as if it were going directly to sermons.faithlife.com from logos.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. When in grid view, the small red box around the active slide can get lost if you are using red(ish) backgrounds, could it be thicker or can we change the color to say a bright green? Also the active slide pane on the right, can that pane size be adjustable to make it bigger and could you add the notes field to it?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Hey Proclaim Developers...I posted this a while ago, but thought I would repost. When you are using the digital signage option with "show on air presentations", it will not show PowerPoint slides that are controlled by PowerPoint, so in our lobby all we get is a black screen furring the sermon until the PowerPoint is finished.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. Features below:

1- Ability to add scroll text and pager numbers from the app
    2- Fix bug where the app crashes whilst trying to reconnect
    3- Have a confirmation option where you'd have to swipe twice in a period of time to switch the slide
    4- Light/Dark theme?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. When you add a content service block, you set the overall font specifications. You can highlight a section of text and add some emphasis, bullet points, etc. But the type selections are limited to Bold, Italic and small caps. If I have a font with multiple weights (light, normal, semi bold, bold, black, extra black) I am unable to use them. It just gives me bold. If the font is already bold, selecting bold makes no change at all (as it is already bold). Seems like a real limitation. We are choosing to make the graphic in Photoshop instead so…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. I would like to add a custom watermark image to all slides. Specifically, I want to add my school logo in the bottom right corner as a transparent image to every slide.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

While there’s not a global “Add watermark” option, you can make a smart media template that has a logo in it as a foreground image (check “Auto-fill with this image” once the image has been added) and set it as one of your default templates. That way, every time that template is added you’ll have the logo right there.

20. Please, can take back the timer on the songs. The songs lyrics change to FAST. The update is not good. I can not change the timer songs

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
1 2 6 8 10 30 31