Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. I use videos very often in my presentations, but the volumes on the videos can be very different. It would be fine if I always had a sound tech who could control the volume accordingly, but I don't. In fact, often I'm controlling the entire presentation from my Iphone. I need to be able to pre-adjust the volumes to level them out before presentation time.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Several people requested after the service for one of the announcements to be paused so they could jot the information down (How to connect via Faithlife.com). A pause button for the Pre or Post Service Loop would be great.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Let the digital signage show the latest news from a rss feed url.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. Add an Audio Selection Slider for background audio so we can move around the track and see where we are in the track. We have this available on video, but not audio. We are adding sound tracks into Proclaim for our Easter pageant. During rehearsal, we are asked to just play the last section. We do not have that ability, but must start over.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. You have a lot of integrations with Proclaim. One we do not see is RightNow Media! We use this a ton and would love the ability to show it within Proclaim!

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. In the 2013 post, the Anonymous Author cites the amount of different controls, visually that can be applied to Bible or content service item, but not to Songs. He asks, humbly, for the same font controls, as are available to the other content.
    I humbly offer that many of the churches that started this software app, may still only use the app for song presentation purposes.
    We need to be dynamic and use the slides as a tool throughout the service, especially through the songs, but truly through the sermon, as well.
    I went looking for a line fade; only…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. I can see there used to be an integration with Graceway...would really be helpful to have that integration resolved now that they're Igniter!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Importing PPTX files on a mac seems to have a lot of formatting issues. It would be great if the import of PPTX files on a mac used Powerpoint instead of Keynote.

Alternatively, it would be great to be able to import a PDF of a presentation to a slideshow in Proclaim. Currently if I come across formatting issues, i have to export every slide as an image manually and import them as a slideshow in Proclaim. If Proclaim could import a PDF with each page as a new slide, the workflow would be much quicker, as I can save…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Where you have a song with multiple verses, it would be useful to be able to display to the congregation the verse numbers and total number of verses in the song. eg verse 1 of 5, 2 of 5 etc.

32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Could we get a 'Background shape' setting that is somewhere between 'Tight' and 'Tighter'? I am trying to put a black rectangle behind some paragraph text.... The 'tighter' setting is too small (it touches the edges of the text), but the 'tight' setting is too large. Could we get something in between?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be great if using a signal on a content slide in the presentation didn't remove the slide from the bulletin. We would like to be able to use signals in conjunction with the digital bulletin, but then we loose the graphic slides. It would be great to have both show up in the bulletin!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Digital Signage- Please let us add background audio to digital signage feeds the same way we can add background songs and music to the pre- service loop

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. In the display options, there is a great option to "Identify" the display. A separate option/button next to it that would allow the presenter to send a test signal to assist with calibration. This could be used to send the same "slide" to multiple displays and allow them to view any display requires correction.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would like to suggest that a single purchase of a particular Bible version would be applied to the whole of the Presentation Group.
    In our case we had purchased the Amplified Bible version on the iMac at church, where we run the service, but since there are multiple people in our presentation group working on the preparation of the service, we had to purchase the Amplified version multiple times.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. support inputting video from a camera (via USB) to be displayed within Proclaim

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. Would love to be able to drag/drop our Sermon Series Title slide (Complete with Weekly changing subtitles) or any slide we may be constantly be referencing that week (Map of Ancient Israel for example) as well as the ability to add a couple other go-to slides we routinely wish we had as just-in-case scenarios (New Members/Giving/Come to the Alter/etc. We have had accidental deletions in the past.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Dumitru Cornilescu Version (VDC)

https://www.bible.com/bible/191/GEN.1.VDC

or

https://www.ebible.ro/biblia/romana/cornilescu/genesa/1/

© Copyright British and Foreign Bible Society (BFBS) and the Interconfessional Bible Society of Romania (SBIR) 2016

Interconfesională din România

Calea Calarasilor nr.173, Bl.42, Sc.2, Ap.35, sector 3
    Bucharest
    Romania

Tel: +40 21 3208479
    E-mail: sbiromania@gmail.com

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The previous presentation software we used, was able to generate a PDF of the entire presentation, that we could easily send to the WhatsApp group of the choir. This allowed the choir to sing from the lyrics on their phones, especially if they can't see the display from their position.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. While it may not fit your business model both Unsplash and Pexels provide access to many quality images that would be of great benefit to PO users

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)