Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. I would love to have just a basic template that was a countdown clock n a basic font, with a transparent background where we could edit in our our backgrounds etc. I struggle sometimes to find a countdown timer for before the service that suites our theme.

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Have the digital signage pull from a live video feed of the service. When feed is active have it take over signs.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The ability to adjust the size of widgets would be helpful. Ex: Digital Signage could be resized to be a part of page area--not take up the entire screen.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Currently when you add On-Screen Bible slides to a service the preview pane shows the reference range for the slide (such as Matthew 1:1-3, Matthew 1:4-5, etc.) but the text on the slide is generic and blurred out. It would be extremely helpful if the text was the actual slide text and was readable in the preview pane. Sometimes the pastor will start reading a section in the middle without giving the verse number so it's hard to present the right slide.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. I use the confidence monitor with vMix desktop capture. I can input this into vMix and use it as lower third for lyrics over video perfectly! It would be great if I could switch them to center justifited vers. just left margin justified!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Just as there is a “send to digital sign” button, could there be a “copy to another presentation” button?

for example: this week is Spring Break so many of our regular announcements were deleted from the presentation. The slides are still in the digital sign feed (just changed the presentation date to hide them). Rather than copy, change presentation and paste each one, it would be great if I could “copy to presentation” from the sign feed.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Currently, apparently by default, the vertical position of text lines (or verses) of sequential song slides changes within each song slide when the number of lines of text changes. In other words, if I choose to position the text box containing 4 lines of text at a certain position within a slide and the next slide contains a different number of lines, the text box moves vertically to center the overall text, apparently by default. So, then the overall position of text on all of the slides within a song changes (vertically). I would prefer to have the initial lines…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. To reduce redundancy on our admin, it would be nice to be able to connect with google calendar and or import via ics. Right now if I wanted to pull in our events, I'd have to take everything from our existing calendar and copy it into Faithlife.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We can have as many as 26 'songs' during a service. When using the 'Share Setlist' function, the resulting setlist consists of a single page/image containing only the first 10 songs. The correct behaviour should either be scaling the font so that all songs fit into a single page, or producing multiple pages.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Need the ability to have different background or foregrounds for each template area "Main", "Bible" and "Title" template areas within Smart Media Templates. If creating a "Content" Smart Media Template that has the content areas "Main" and "Bible" I want the ability to have different backgrounds for Main and Bible. The same to be said if I add a foreground image and want it only to show up in the Bible area, it should not show up in Main.

The ability to have different backgrounds instead of having to create multiple content items or Smart Media templates is huge. Not…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Currently if I accidentally press arrow keys when it’s on-air in edit mode, the slides will jump. Please disable this.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. I see a lot of requests for changes to the confidence monitor. I find it discouraging when the comments back are to adjust the size of our screens. Our screen is the equivalent of a 70" screen about 60' from the platform. The words for songs and text are clear and easy to read. I did get on a ladder and measured the sign of the confidence countdown timer. On our screen is about 1.5" tall. Even if I went to an 8' screen, it still would not be large enough for me to see it from the platform. How…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. On the new giving media slides, included in the override section for those that do not or cannot (outside of the US) have Faithlife Giving, include other currency signs (we use the £).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. Similar to planning center's projector app for iPad/iphone. If using the the proclaim remote as the primary presenter it is difficult to read so keeping up with the song is very difficult. A grid view instead of a timeline view would be very helpful, on both the Mac/windows app and the mobile remote apps.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Currently font size is controlled by both preserving line breaks of lyric and fitting lines to slide. Great. A warning will display when a line is excessive and just that is shrunk. But if it a line is slightly too long font size of whole song is adjusted without warning. For me this is a poor user experience because I’d like more control of options. Since most of this is by design can you please add an exclamation mark (or something similar) next to font size whenever displayed font size is not equal to displayed size. This will then help…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. We have a downtown location that holds many different events. We like to display what is coming, but it would be great to be able to set a time for slides to show during events and then go back to the feed when the event is over so people know what is going on inside.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I would like to have a screen preview of our confidence Monitor.
    Like the little preview of the MAIN screen. (Above the Quick Screen’s) when you are online. Because you never know if the message to confidence monitor is still displayed or not...

Thanks
    Ulli

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. We sing a lot of songs in English. But people need a translation in there mother language (dutch in our church) to understand the songs in a more deeper way. Can you add an option to show a second line with a translation of the song! (maybe ad options to change size, colour, etc)

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I embed the Digital Signage on my website. I would like the option to add arrows like you would have on a slide show so the user interacting with the web site can arrow through all the slides instead of waiting on the timer for each slide. This would give it a more interactive feel for embedded web viewing.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →