Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

120 results found

1. Currently if you have different versions of the same song you need to name them distinctly:

Cool Song
    Cool Song - John Doe's Version
    Cool Song - Billy Bob's Version

This works fine unless you want to display titles on the song slides, then you have the problem of the "- John Doe's Version" showing as the title.

Current workarounds include hiding the title, coloring the extra words to blend with the background, and using a Custom Caption to replace the title.

I propose that songs have a "Filename" field for identification in the backend of Proclaim and a Title…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Let the church host proclaim on their own servers for a one time price

46 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. When in the customize screen it would be great if you could provide the ability to scroll through multiple pages so you can easily see how the text wraps as you adjust font size and margins. Because the amount of text is usually different from one slide to the next sometimes what looks good on one slide breaks in an odd place on another. Being able to scroll without having to 'be done' first would be a big help.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. I know I can customize every instance of every song I choose, but I would love to be able to choose center-alignment of text as the default for all songs.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. 14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow me to import from other sites and I'm sold

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. We currently use Easy Worship and the font is large enough by default. When putting in hymns this week had about 4 people state that the hymn font is to small. I even went in to make it larger but it did not work.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. In keynote there is a view called light table view. I would love to have this view as an option while my presentation was on air. This option makes it easier for me to click around in the slide show or specific song that I am in. Pro presenter allows for my slides to be laid out like this and my tech team really likes that set up.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. So that the show won't refresh since while it is in on air. Can editing from other computer be disabled on that one show.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I might not want the same crawling text on every slide, so make the crawling text able to be changed per slide. If I wnat to keeo the same information on every slide, then add a box I can check to tell Proclaim to do that.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  4 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. There's no way to forward/rewind/skip to in a video (in case something accidentally happens or you need to cut time... as is, if something causes a longer video to stop playing it can't simply be caught up but must be watched in entirety to get back to the stopped at point) and there's no way to start at and stop at...

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. It would be great to be able to create a presentation that you would include in others. Example: Create an announcement presentation that we could embed/link in other presentations. Reason: Announcements (for us pre/post service loop) don't change that much from week to week and we would like to be able to control those in one spot.

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. While I like that multiple can join the group but can we password protect the controller so that only certain people in the group have access to that and not all the editors, some who may think its funny to mess with the controlling the slides

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When a new worship song is sung, people may be interested in getting their own copy. Add a signal that would like to the iTunes store or Amazon, or open the song in Spotify.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We use a lot of paper less hymnal slides but we have noticed the slide count stops at 9. Can this be fixed so that we know the number for every slide. Better yet can we add our own labels to those slides for verses and choruses

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I know that the first time a section is denoted in the song text like "verse 1" is "1" and "chorus" is "c", can that labeling continue if you have multiple chorus or if you repeat the song.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I usually play most of the same announcements after the service as I do prior to, occasionally adding perhaps a 'Thank you for worshiping today' or something similar not necessarily appropriate before the service. Maybe when you click Add Content in the pre-service, have a check-box to 'Duplicate this slide in post-service?'. That would be a huge help. Thanks.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. There are service templates availible, but I would like to be able to create my own for our two services that we have.

32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Options somewhere to set default fields and settings for songs, content video... when you add new items

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. For legibility, consistency and speed, it would be good to be able to set default text area, colour, size and other attributes that work well to be permanently associated with each background (like those shown here: www.workshipvideo.com)

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 4 6 Next →