Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

120 results found

1. Give the opportunity to flip the screen output from Landscape to Portrait mode.

Easier to read lyrics, and Scripture readings that are longer than four lines at a time. And gives more flexibility in hanging projectors and screens in worship areas.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. When uploading an image or video be able to chose what it is going to be used for.

Right now, an image that was used in an image slideshow is showing in my content for Bible passage backgrounds.

An image or video is uploaded once but is put into three or four different databases and deleting a background from Songs doesn't delete it from Bible, or the others.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. This would make scrolling through My Content a little easier. Maybe the store could have a "Free" section which would include the Verse of the Day slides.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. This would make it easier to find items recently used or to delete items.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Right now all the slide backgrounds have names, but the background names are not displayed once you select that background. For example: I pick a song and background. Months later I remember that I liked that background and want to use it again, but I have to search through each background image to find it because I don't know its name. Each background name should be displayed with the slide set to make it easier to find again.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We need a record of songs sung for a CCLI report. As well other singing teams need to see what songs have been sung in the past month or so.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. If the Scripture verses in the speaker notes were hyperlinks that would open in pop-up windows, that would allow the speaker to not have to switch to a bible app for reading. Less playing with the remote, and smoother presentations.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Show album art and song/album title of the song playing in iTunes or Spotify, etc, on slides.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I notice that I loaded a 30sec promo vid in the preservice loop and proclaim assigned it at time of 22sec, as far as I can tell there is not a way to change this setting and the video keeps auto-progressing to the next slide. It would be nice if there was the ability to manually set the slide's runtime in the preservice area. We were hoping that it would loop along side our stills similar to the previews at the movies. You watch a trailer followed by a still to go get popcorn. Well we would like to be…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I don't always have the ability to pull out my laptop everywhere I am in order to edit a presentation. Also, some have 3G enabled iPads so it can be used anywhere, but with laptops, (at least the majority of them) you always have to connect to wifi. There are several advantages to having an iPad app to edit proclaim presentations.

43 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be great if proclaim could pull the lyrics stored in planning Center for the songs rather than trying to match them, with proclaim's database.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I would like to show a presentation from my ipad. I can create a service from a Mac of PC. But, My laptop died today, leaving me with just an iPad. I can see my presentation but I can't launch it.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Currently, the font size on our confidence screens is simply too small. We need the ability to increase this font size so that it is readable from a distance.

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow text for song lyrics to be split into columns for songs that have multiple parts with different lyrics. For example the RUF version of Beneath the Cross of Jesus.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The ability to change font size in the "notes" pane next to the slides. Please.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be great if we could simply type in the hymn number into the title of the song to pull it up, as when we make our bulletins and such we just list out the hymn number, and if we go off-script to do a song we tend to call out the hymn number long before we call out the title to the song.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It takes forever to scroll through all the slides to get to the ones you want to use. it would be nice if they were categorized or something

100 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. This way you can insert blank lines between verse lines

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. We have been successfully importing lyrics from PCO, but wish that there was more complete integration with song sequence tags.

The lack of a Proclaim tag for "blank slide" is frustrating. We have used the double dash as a workaround, but it would be great if the "instrumental" tag used in PCO would translate to a blank slide in Proclaim. It might also be a good function for the "intro" and "breakdown" tags.

Also, when creating chord charts in PCO, it's handy to use the "PAGE_BREAK" code to manually insert page breaks for the printed chord charts. It would be…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)