Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

120 results found

1. There are times we need to be able to retrieve an image slide for re-editing as we don't always have access to the computer used to create the original slide.

I see 2 possible options: reveal in finder / show in explorer is one option, download image is the second. It would be great to right-click an image and select "download" / "save locally" / etc. but if that is too difficult perhaps right-click and "reveal in finder" is easier.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. I would like to show a presentation from my ipad. I can create a service from a Mac of PC. But, My laptop died today, leaving me with just an iPad. I can see my presentation but I can't launch it.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I usually play most of the same announcements after the service as I do prior to, occasionally adding perhaps a 'Thank you for worshiping today' or something similar not necessarily appropriate before the service. Maybe when you click Add Content in the pre-service, have a check-box to 'Duplicate this slide in post-service?'. That would be a huge help. Thanks.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. The ability to change font size in the "notes" pane next to the slides. Please.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We have been successfully importing lyrics from PCO, but wish that there was more complete integration with song sequence tags.

The lack of a Proclaim tag for "blank slide" is frustrating. We have used the double dash as a workaround, but it would be great if the "instrumental" tag used in PCO would translate to a blank slide in Proclaim. It might also be a good function for the "intro" and "breakdown" tags.

Also, when creating chord charts in PCO, it's handy to use the "PAGE_BREAK" code to manually insert page breaks for the printed chord charts. It would be…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We need a record of songs sung for a CCLI report. As well other singing teams need to see what songs have been sung in the past month or so.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. Some slides have background text as a part of the image that cannot be altered in any way. It would be great if we could edit any text, if we wanted it to be a different font, size, or worded differently.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Instead of simply having text on the Confidence display to indicate what is currently being projected to the audience, display the content on the Confidence monitor so that those on the stage can see the content as well.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow text for song lyrics to be split into columns for songs that have multiple parts with different lyrics. For example the RUF version of Beneath the Cross of Jesus.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. 9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Having sliders to edit the background in both Edit and in the Media library. In edit mode your changes to the background would only be visible on that particular slide and in the Media Library your edits would be able to be used on multiple slides.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow for test wrap and adding paragraph breaks within text fields outside the main content.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. So that the show won't refresh since while it is in on air. Can editing from other computer be disabled on that one show.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I would like to request that you add the ability to create additional Quick Screens (in addition to "Blank" and "Logo"). For instance, it would be nice to be able to have a standard church logo Quick Screen (e.g. as "Logo") and then also a standard sermon series logo Quick Screen. Personally, I would prefer the ability to create as many Quick Screens as the number of available hot keys would permit.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. There should be a live-chatting option so that you can communicate with other users who are also logged into the software at the same time! we have a church with several sites, each site running a different presentation and it would be great to be able to communicate with people about slides and content.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. be able to reorder and or modify how each area of the order of service works. duplicating an area so for instance I want to have a service before the pre-service for worship practice but when they finish it will go into the pre-service loop and exit that loop at a specified time to continue the service

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. My Pastor has some years on him and his vision is not the way it was decades ago. You can't change the font size but the print would be larger if it was a notes only tab. Then you can go back to the split screen and change a slide.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The slide editor is hard to get font size correct, when using main content and it wraps to next slide. When on the preview window, you can see the slides in the series, and can tell where you need to break the slides up, but you can't change the font size. If you edit the individual slide, you change the font size and other properties/styles, but you can't see how it affects every slide in the series. I like the auto-size font, but it would be nice to have the option a fixed size font when editing.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. currently, I am only able to view or control a presentation. Often, I take my tablet home to work on the Proclaim presentation. It would be handy to be able to edit the presentation straight from my tablet instead of having to wait until I can use my lap top which I left at work.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)