Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

120 results found

1. Allow me to import from other sites and I'm sold

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. When a new worship song is sung, people may be interested in getting their own copy. Add a signal that would like to the iTunes store or Amazon, or open the song in Spotify.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. There's no way to forward/rewind/skip to in a video (in case something accidentally happens or you need to cut time... as is, if something causes a longer video to stop playing it can't simply be caught up but must be watched in entirety to get back to the stopped at point) and there's no way to start at and stop at...

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. At times we use song videos for the worship portion of our service, but the videos themselves are not uniform in volume from one video to the next. I control the presentation from my iPad as we do not have a media booth (or media team) yet, so adjusting the volume on the fly from the board is not an option. It would be great if it were possible to pre-set the volume of each individual song video from within Proclaim.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Right now all the slide backgrounds have names, but the background names are not displayed once you select that background. For example: I pick a song and background. Months later I remember that I liked that background and want to use it again, but I have to search through each background image to find it because I don't know its name. Each background name should be displayed with the slide set to make it easier to find again.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Show album art and song/album title of the song playing in iTunes or Spotify, etc, on slides.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I notice that I loaded a 30sec promo vid in the preservice loop and proclaim assigned it at time of 22sec, as far as I can tell there is not a way to change this setting and the video keeps auto-progressing to the next slide. It would be nice if there was the ability to manually set the slide's runtime in the preservice area. We were hoping that it would loop along side our stills similar to the previews at the movies. You watch a trailer followed by a still to go get popcorn. Well we would like to be…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. This way you can insert blank lines between verse lines

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. While I like that multiple can join the group but can we password protect the controller so that only certain people in the group have access to that and not all the editors, some who may think its funny to mess with the controlling the slides

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Churches that aren't all liturgical or following the lectionary need proclaim to be easier to use for freer styles. I've found proclaim great if you are a lectionary styled church but not so much if you are a freer type church.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I'm not sure how possible this is, but it would be great if there was a place in the signals, especially in how they work with Content slides, or a signal that sends quotes or points of the sermon to open in Logos. I know this would also mean there would have to be a section of Logos Bible Software that allowed for this but we have several guys who are very diligent notetakers on their iPads and have to use a different app to accomplish this now.

If it were all together then they could have access to their…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. We use Proclaim on the mission field in Ukraine and have two languages on the screen at a time. Most songs do not fit in one song because of the character limit. Can this be changed to allow for more characters? Or unlimited? We are trying to make this work because it's good to have a cloud based presentation software, but this limitation is rendering it almost unusable for us. Thanks.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would be great if when you select the slide it responded to let you know you hit it, like the arrows. There is no way to know if its lag time or you didn't hit it correctly. Thanks

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Because our church is small, our screen goes up halfway for a service, sort of like a banner. It would be nice to change the output screen size to we would be able to still use all of the custom-made backgrounds. This would also apply to the signal icon as it is always on the bottom right hand corner.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. We had an issue this Sunday where Proclaim froze in the middle of a song. We noticed that Proclaim was experiencing a synchronization issue. Normally, there are no edits done during our service so synchronization is not needed.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When preaching, I wish the app had notes assigned to a specific slide in the sermon service item. This would allow me to keep the current slide and notes together while preaching more easily in my mind. This would be more like speaker notes in PowerPoint and Google slides. The notes and the slide advance together as notes are for specific slides rather than groups of slides.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. This would make scrolling through My Content a little easier. Maybe the store could have a "Free" section which would include the Verse of the Day slides.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add a signal option where I can put anything in that's not tied to a calendar or contact item, a web address or bible reference, a donation request or logos reference. Just a general comment signal. Could be used to plug a book title, sermon point, thought or idea, explanation, anything in outside of the current signals.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It would be great if we could simply type in the hymn number into the title of the song to pull it up, as when we make our bulletins and such we just list out the hymn number, and if we go off-script to do a song we tend to call out the hymn number long before we call out the title to the song.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)