Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

120 results found

1. I think it would be great to have a Japanese bible text available. Currently e-sword and other iOS apps have the Japanese bible as an option. I pastor an international church English/Japanese. We are always copy paste copy paste etc. Appreciate you all. Doing a great job!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. When displaying Psalms, it presently comes up with text like the following, and in public readings the initial text is not something that is typically read as a congregational reading.

Psalm 84

For the director of music.
    According to gittith. Of the Sons
    of Korah. A Psalm. 1. How lovely is
    your dwelling place, LORD
    Almighty!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. it'd be great to be able to view who is online so you know who you are collaborating with - much like how you get notification of who is remote controlling your on-air presentation. Being able to view the properties for different service elements would allow us admins to provide feedback to team members - especially if we're regularly tweaking the services they prepare for us. It would also mean team members could check who loaded particular service elements so they don't modify elements that admins have added.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Like others, I use my iPad Air (iOS 7) a lot when away from the office, and it is really INCONVENIENT to NOT be able to Edit a Proclaim presentation for a given week. I'm the Senior Pastor and find that it would be VERY helpful to have editing capabilities when using my iPad. Controlling is nice, but please add the editing feature, either to the existing app or give us some way to edit through the cloud using a browser such as Chrome.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Developing a feature that would allow the congregants to anonymously ask the pastor question after the sermon. The questions could be shown up on the screen for others to see. This idea is similar to the signals except that the people will have the ability to respond using text.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. Myo armband would be a great way for pastors or music leaders to swipe through presentations without having to use the iOS or android remote apps. See more about this at https://market.myo.com

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I know that the first time a section is denoted in the song text like "verse 1" is "1" and "chorus" is "c", can that labeling continue if you have multiple chorus or if you repeat the song.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. We use a lot of paper less hymnal slides but we have noticed the slide count stops at 9. Can this be fixed so that we know the number for every slide. Better yet can we add our own labels to those slides for verses and choruses

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. When in the customize screen it would be great if you could provide the ability to scroll through multiple pages so you can easily see how the text wraps as you adjust font size and margins. Because the amount of text is usually different from one slide to the next sometimes what looks good on one slide breaks in an odd place on another. Being able to scroll without having to 'be done' first would be a big help.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. I have seen that an option to Hide The store was declined, so here is a request to save the state of the window size. So if you drag the store window down to try hide it, it will remain that way until you drag it up again. The store is a type of advertising, so this may be the reason the request to hide it was declined. Thanks

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We keep having to redo our slides when we make experimental/Test changes and then want to go back to our previous or original design. Need a way to "Cancel" the latest changes and just keep what we originally created? Something other than Just "Done" or "Reset" to original creation or blank.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. If we don't have the exact verse ordering set up correctly for a song then we end up clicking around the verses in the preview pane.

Often clicking on a later slide will scroll the whole bar at the bottom. This is very confusing -- especially if the presenter double clicks, since the slide under the mouse changes leading to totally the wrong slide being shown.

Ideally the slides would not automatically scroll on a mouse click (at least as an option)

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. If you try and go back a couple of slides with the slider, it jumps forward to the next song. This is really confusing. Don't know if I'm doing anything wrong. Any ideas?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I’ve noticed when I’m searching for a particular verse to display a premade slide for the slides are not in any type of order. For example, if I search for a verse out of Proverbs, I might get all the verses that are in Philippians, Philemon, Psalms and Proverbs. When I type in the verse of scripture and the book, I get every verse available with a similar verse number. My suggestion is to allow a search for content Bible slides by book then verse and put the results in book then verse order. For example if I search for…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be nice when changing the song from the week before to a different song if it would clear the lyrics so that you don't have to worry about the lyrics and title being screwed up and you don't have to add a new song every time. That way the font and background settings stay the same from the previous song.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. In short, we have multiple groups who use Proclaim, and some of them like to use images. Lots of images that get uploaded every week because they're not willing to learn how to properly use the program. I'd like an easy way to delete images/videos en mass.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can actually do this today. Click your Group Uploads to view all the media, then hold down CTRL or CMD (Mac) to multi-select up to 50 at a time and delete them all at once.

17. I might not want the same crawling text on every slide, so make the crawling text able to be changed per slide. If I wnat to keeo the same information on every slide, then add a box I can check to tell Proclaim to do that.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  4 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. It would be great if proclaim could pull the lyrics stored in planning Center for the songs rather than trying to match them, with proclaim's database.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add On-Screen Bible functionality to the IOS and Android apps

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I love the new foreground image option. It would be great if text would automatically wrap around the image, so that the two would not overlap.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 4 6 Next →