Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. Add an Audio Selection Slider for background audio so we can move around the track and see where we are in the track. We have this available on video, but not audio. We are adding sound tracks into Proclaim for our Easter pageant. During rehearsal, we are asked to just play the last section. We do not have that ability, but must start over.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. Currently for blank slides in a song, the confidence monitor displays the song title only, without the next line. This has lead to worship leaders mistaking an instrumental for the end of a song, or a different verse (etc.) because they don't see the next line.

My suggestion would be to show the next line at the bottom of blank slides, like it does for any other song slide.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow more options for Sermon editings and viewing on Soundfaith.com

Sermon Editing:
    1. Allow us to change the coverart via the website, post publishing.
    2. Allow us to upload sermons that are recorded via other means besides Proclaim (e.g. USB recording)

Sermon Viewing:
    1. Allow us to sort and filter the sermons appearing on the Church page (e.g. by speakers, by language, by tags)
    2. Post the Coverart uploaded via Proclaim to Soundfaith to appear on iTunes Podcast results as well.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We shouldn't have to look through all the proclaim and other store's media inside our media browser. We should be able to open up the media browser and see just our media in FOLDERS as we choose them. Right now the system is messed up. You said "Completed" on the "Hide the store" request even though this still hasn't been addressed.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. Our sanctuary is made of field stone, which makes our WiFi service very weak and can make controlling the presentation unreliable. Not only that, but there is a clear lag between pressing the advance button on the remote and seeing the slide actually advance on the screen. A Bluetooth enabled app would solve both of those problems.

I saw that this was addressed with iOS back in 2015. Is anything happening with Android in 2017?

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. It would be awesome to the ability to blank a projector screen for a song while being able to scroll the lyrics through on the confidence monitor for the worship team. We sometimes have the worship team sing a song and not wanting the lyrics to be projected to the congregation.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. French used to be the primary language of diplomatic discourse for centuries. Today, 79 million people primarily speak French, but the overall number of speakers climbs up to 370 million, which really proves how important this language is.

Of course, France is still the sixth biggest economy in the world and Paris remains a genuine cultural epicenter. And keep in mind one more detail—French is widely considered to be the language of love, which means, it has to be one of the most important languages!

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. When using a background, that may not be at the top of the media page, in order to keep your presentation uniformed, it would be nice if there was a recently used section that you can go back to instead of for every song or announcement, going all the way back down 200 backgrounds to find that one background you just used 5 seconds ago for the next song or announcement. Thank you.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It would be ideal for our Administrative Assistants to only have one Sign Feed to keep up-to-date with announcements, and then that Sign Feed could be embedded in the main presentations' Pre- / Post-Service loops. If an announcement needs added/removed, it would only need done in that one place.

I know we can re-use items, but that gets confusing when you have so many different announcement items and places where they need updated to keep track of. There needs to be a central place to manage these, and it seems like the Sign Feeds would be the best place to…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Would like to be able to call a URI from a Cue in Proclaim.

Example 1:
    Trigger a Stream Deck Companion button via a Cue by calling http://[IPofCompanion]:8000/press/bank/1/1 to press the first button on the first page. This enables automatic recall of scenes, etc. using command strings already programmed into Companion.

Example 2:
    Trigger vMix to start recording by calling a vMix API URI:
    http://[IPofvMix]:8088/api/StartRecording

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be nice if the current slide in preview list could always stay in the preview area with at least 2-3 slides that are ahead of it instead of trying to do only the first slide. Also for those that don't have a 360 scroll ball could you make it so that you scroll up or down that it would move it left or right when the mouse is over that area.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I would love to be able to to have simplified presentation editing through a standard web-browser so I wouldn't have to download.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. Would it be possible to add more main text boxes to the same slide? I like the automatic text wrap but it can only be used once. I'd love a custom text box with the option to wrap the text.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. when playing back recordings Proclaim should playback OSB, and other animations as well as video clips in that recording.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I would like to see the option to add more languages to Proclaim. This could be done by using systems like oneskyapp.com to enable users to translate into their own language, and thereby add value to Proclaim. I'm sure we are users in Europe that would like other than English or Spanish for ease for new users.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. A small section or page somewhere that shows what the Proclaim Team is currently being worked on/finalized and the near future for the next update would be great to have if possible

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. This would allow for a visual cue for the congregation that identical consecutive lyric "slides" (bridges, repeating choruses etc.) are intentionally being repeated, rather than wondering if someone's just fallen asleep at the wheel. Putting a "Blank" slide between repeats is a poor substitute and an unnecessary complication.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I feel the media section is in need of an upgrade. It would be great if there was an elements section for users to drag custom elements into presentations, such as simple shapes like rectangles, triangles straight lines etc. These could be used to really spruce up a presentation. An elements section could also contain frequently used items such as the "visit our faithlife group" image or the mobile phone/computer image.
    Also in DIRE need of upgrading is the my files section. I upload slide based game for youth which includes around 25 slides per game! which means my more…

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would like to to add a lower thirds caption to a pre-produced video from within Proclaim. Also, I would like to be able to add custom text to a video supplied by Proclaim. Some of the supplied countdown videos only have a timer displayed and I would like to add the words "Service begins in" to those countdown videos.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 30 31