Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. If multiple versions of a presentation are saved in one day, have a way to distinguish them better by adding a time stamp. I've deleted the wrong version of a presentation several times because I didn't know which title was the most current because they were the same name.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. We would like to be able to use a mobile device in the pulpit running the monitor app to act as a confidence monitor. Currently the confidence timers do not appear in the app even when viewing it in "Confidence Monitor" display mode. Please display the timers in the mobile apps.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. Could inclusion from online songs from Rockin with the Cross be made available? It's a cheaper option than CCLI for getting songs.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. 6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I would love to have the option to set transparency on the pictures uploaded onto the slides/songs/announcements etc. This would give the option to add gradient overlay, lighten/darken pictures and much more.

This will fully decouple me from using photoshop and then importing the edited picture afterwards for the services.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Sending/receiving OSC message would allow for control of a much broader range of devices, such as triggering lighting/lighting cues, starting recording in DAW software, among others, as well as numerous user designed devices that do not have MIDI.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Be able to modify the edge of a text box around certain parts of background image, so you could control how it wraps. This would be very helpful for certain background images that transition from very light to very dark. It's hard to find a font color that can exist in both areas and be easy to read.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. I would like to to add a lower thirds caption to a pre-produced video from within Proclaim. Also, I would like to be able to add custom text to a video supplied by Proclaim. Some of the supplied countdown videos only have a timer displayed and I would like to add the words "Service begins in" to those countdown videos.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. to get band started on correct tempo (projection at rear of church)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. With a RSS feed, they can automatically be pulled into a church app (like a blog post)

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Be able to use it for Environmental Projection with masking like ProPresenter.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. Provide the option to only send main service slides to the sign feed(s). We would like to show the sign feed during the pre-service time and can do that by creating a slide with the sign feed URL. But if Proclaim tries to send that URL to the sign feed it creates a loop and results in a broken link image. I do. It want to have to copy and paste all announcement slides from the Announcements sign feed presentation every week so using the sign feed url is a handy way to allow our staff to only update one…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. We can preview video items from Proclaim in the media browser, but we can't preview videos that we have uploaded in our group upload board. Sometimes the title and tag are not enough to identify a video or whether it's appropriate for the current slide.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. I have had many pictures and videos that when displayed in Proclaim our turned sideways. I was told I could edit photos in Paint which works but nothing for videos. Also obviously its a lot of screwing around to go back and forth to paint. Thank you!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Currently we use one of our confidence monitor outputs to display lyrics on our live stream. We chroma key (color key, green screening, etc.) out the black, and crop to get just the lyrics text. It works alright, but would be dramatically improved with its own feed, with a few minor tweaks.

Essentially it would be like the confidence monitor feed except that ideally it would:

1. Have nothing but the lyric text displayed
    2. Have a bright green background (for easy chroma keying)
    3. Have a black outline around white text (this way regardless of what's behind it, it can still be…
    11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I'd love to see automatic audio normalization/equalization
    Automatic audio normalization that adjusts all sound so it outputs at the same level. During Easter week I had so little time that I didn't process all of our music and videos so that they had a standard volume. The result was having to move quickly to the sound board (the sound guy was away) to adjust audio several times.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. This would allow for a visual cue for the congregation that identical consecutive lyric "slides" (bridges, repeating choruses etc.) are intentionally being repeated, rather than wondering if someone's just fallen asleep at the wheel. Putting a "Blank" slide between repeats is a poor substitute and an unnecessary complication.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Create and app for surface pro 4 and other windows devices (2 in 1's) to "follow" and / or "take control" of a proclaim presentation. I would like to "lead" worship from a surface pro 4 have the option to "follow" (of course, with non-lagging following) or "take control" as the worship leader. I currently use an iPad but would much prefer to use my primary windows 10 device for everything. I own and use an iPad only to lead worship and preach from.

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It would be great to be able to make any selection of text within a single text box any colour.

At the moment it seems that you can only have one main font colour per text box, with the 9 or so emphasis colours able to be used on selections of text within the text box.

However, these colours often do not stand out the way my church needs. We use lots of congregational prayers on-screen, and to be able to change the colour of the response text to something bright would be really helpful.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)