Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. If the congregation could vote using a 'follow only' version of the remote app, it would make this feature much more valuable. At present this can only be down through the faith life app or web portal bulletin, which doesn't follow/show the service presentation. It is just an isolated item. People are much less likely to use it in a service, because it doesn't connect to the service. However, they would when following a service slide. Suggest that the faith life sign up allows congregations to have a follow only version of the proclaim app.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. Even with a decent Internet connection, it is sometimes a little slow. It would be great if you could craft Proclaim to use a locally installed Logos database as an OSB server, either as a primary with Internet as secondary, or vice versa, or by user choice.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. I regularly create new service structures, but for some of these I would like to create them as Private in my own Proclaim application prior to sync and share to the other members of the team.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. allow CCLI Reports to be customized to report only songs used for a date range.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. We are currently in the trial period and so far it's been an amazing experience... I'm even thinking of donating the subscription to my church, but the only thing that has kept me on the fence is the need of always be online to use the bible, the church is quite new and in a rural area so we don't have access to the internet except via cellphone hotspot wich is too unreliable; and I know we can set the verses we are going to need in advance but there are times (quite frequently actually) when we need to show…

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. 98% of the time when I reuse an item, I want to use the most recent version. The order of the list does not seem to be consistent, and for popular items, the list can be long. It would be helpful if I could count on the sequence.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Some sets of backgrounds don't have these slides and also I would like to be able to produce my own sometimes using our images.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. A small section or page somewhere that shows what the Proclaim Team is currently being worked on/finalized and the near future for the next update would be great to have if possible

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Is it possible to make a quick screen to add a song on the fly like the OSB

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. There ought to be an option to fade out, in, or cross fade background or slide audio when switching to a new section (like "warm-up" to "service" if there is a countdown video with background music to the first "service" slide--especially if the first service item is a slide with audio).

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. by using proclaim link to add content on bulletin, people could take notes and save them under each slide point

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I Love Proclaim, and especially love the themed media packs. One thing I would love to see is a function whereby when selecting an applicable slide (for example the welcome slides of a pack) you can select "add logo" from the foreground tab. The program then selects the logo you have uploaded for that function, a plain white .png version of the users logo. The software then uses the colour code used within the media pack to match the logo to the media pack, but also adds the text effects used too.
    Im asking for this as its a pain…

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. Proclaim allows for the publishing of a podcast through the presentation software and the faithlife site. In order to reliably use this service, statistics regarding views/subscribers/etc would be very helpful!

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When working with songs if a line of text is to long to fit the text area it shrinks the text. Would be nice to have an option for the text to line wrap so lyrics stay the same size and fill the screen. If too much text exist for size of slide then decrease font size for entire slide.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. Currently the only editing option in Proclaim seems to be trimming the recording beginning and end. Other basic editing operations such as normalizing, amplifying (e.g. raise a quiet recording to 0 dB), applying compression or removing noise require locating the audio data and running the operations with Audacity or other editor.

I would like to see additional basic audio clean-up operations within Proclaim to allow fast publishing of a sermon even if a few of those additional fixes are needed.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. With regards to embedded Bible verses in the sermon, I have two suggestions.
    1. It would be nice be able to embed part of a Bible verse. For example, if I were to embed [[1 Timothy 4:16a (NIV)]], I would hope to get just "Watch your life and doctrine closely."
    2. Would love to be able to combine non-contiguous verses in a single slide. For example if I want to embed Psalm 142 Verse 2 & 5, I have to enter [[Psalm 142:2 (NIV)]] and [[Psalm 142:5 (NIV)]], making 2 slides instead of 1.

I realize these are hard suggestions,…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would like to see the option to add more languages to Proclaim. This could be done by using systems like oneskyapp.com to enable users to translate into their own language, and thereby add value to Proclaim. I'm sure we are users in Europe that would like other than English or Spanish for ease for new users.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Our sanctuary is made of field stone, which makes our WiFi service very weak and can make controlling the presentation unreliable. Not only that, but there is a clear lag between pressing the advance button on the remote and seeing the slide actually advance on the screen. A Bluetooth enabled app would solve both of those problems.

I saw that this was addressed with iOS back in 2015. Is anything happening with Android in 2017?

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. iPad Preacher
    I preach from my iPad and I use the Proclaim Remote because it has my notes as well as gives me the ability to transfer slides. I love it, but...

How about adding a left / right arrow at the top to control slide progression as well as adding the option for full notes rather then half and half. When I hold iPad vertically it is only half and half, horizontal is even worse because it moves to one third. The slide progression on the horizontal view to the far left is great so why not remove the…

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Proclaim ought to display the full Bible version and Bible reference information on all Bible slides--not just the first. No, not OSB, the font is way too small and we want to display single verses per slide.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)