Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. If we have videos enabled for digital signage and had the ability to show just the warm up and service portions of the service THEN we could keep the sign specific bulletins while having a countdown to let people know that service is about to start.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. I've noticed that a lot of media series are missing certain types of slides. Some have countdowns, but no Twitter or Facebook slide. Others are the opposite. It would be nice if I could start working on a presentation around a theme and not discover later that I'm missing an important template.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback. We took a step back from making these types of items in order to make more Pro Media series. We’re planning to bring them back in some form soon.

3. It would be helpful to be able to set the remote app on an iPad as a wireless confidence monitor, showing plain text for the current and next slide, as well as notes and timers. It would be great to have the layout customizable. It would allow for easier wireless stage monitors. Would also be good for this mode to be view only and not be able to control the presentation.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Suggesting you allow us to create our own gradient overlays for backgrounds similar to how you do it for text menu 'Effects Gradient Overlay'. So I can choose the color range, orientation, and degree rotation instead of only having a couple gradient choices that you provided. I would rather not buy a gradient pack and upload them to my media library when I can create them on the fly and save them in a swatch list. You can also provide some presets like you do with the text gradient. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. When a Bible reference is added, the collection of slides could begin with a simple, quick animation of scrolling through the books of the Bible to the one being referenced. This could be a simple but effective way to help people new in the faith locate the text being talked about.

The pastor might say something like, "turn with me to..." and the animation would help people do that.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. We use digital signage throughout our building during the week and before our service. We also use a countdown video. Currently, when the countdown video starts in the sanctuary the remaining screens go black. It would be a game changer for everyone to join us when the service starts to have Digital Signage play videos!

102 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Today, this half works as described. Most videos are supported on signage, with the exception of motion backgrounds. The only other time they don’t work is when the feed is being taken over by the service, which we’re working on now.

7. This would keep users from having to reload videos that do not have thumbnails set. A nice place to find this option would be in the section where you can add tags, loop, and delete your video.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. It would be very helpful if text in Bible verses would wrap instead of being restricted to the current three formats. As it is, I have to spend way too much time reformatting verses to make sure that my text is not shrinking to illegibility.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Just have a place that the name of the background on a particular slide is shown.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. I would love to have the ability to see the slides next to my sermon in the Logos app. Currently if I want to do everything on iPad I have to split my screen between Logos & Proclaim. Best case scenario would be the ability to change slides while I’m preaching straight from the Logos app.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Hi I'd like to see a function to be able to slow or speed up motion backgrounds.
    A slider close to the play and stop button would be great. It would maximize the potential of each motion background for those that are already there.

Thanks for your consideration.
    Happy New Year 2020!
    We're looking forward to what's on the horizon for Proclaim and how we can use it to create better presentations for all of us.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Enable sending messages to (and from?) proclaim remote app. Basically make the remote app act like another confidence monitor when it is in confidence monitor mode. Would make simple communication with speaker possible.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. The ability to change the speed and or color of the background to fit the song speed and light settings.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Multiple lines on the same slide with different fonts and sizes. so if i wanted to do spanish on top and the english right below in a smaller font and red.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. On Christmas Eve we encountered a challenge. I (the Pastor) was doing a 1st person monologue and I cut and pasted my script into the "Notes" panel and showed that on our back wall TV (our version of a teleprompter). The Main Screen was the same image duplicated 30 times so the congregation did not see what was happening behind them. Our problem is that the backwall is behind our media booth so the operator had to keep turning around to make sure she was advancing the notes on cue. [I think the easiest solution would be to daisy-chain a…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. This program has so many wonderful feature, but our church desperately needs a program that supports both Korean and English.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. We use lighting signals during our service. The default of the service is to fire on each slide. Failure to click the box turning off the fire on each slide check box has created issues during services multiple times. It would be nice to be able to choose to make the default for the lighting signal be that the signal does not fire with each slide.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. We often have videos that don't need to be shown on the confidence monitor but would be helpful for those on stage to see a count down so they know how much is left.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. We often have videos that don't need to be shown on the confidence monitor but would be helpful for those on stage to see a count down so they know how much is left.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Would be great to be able to display on the screen some text below the box where the book, chapter and verse are displayed. Personally we would use it for the page number of the bible verse we start at, but I could see multiple uses

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
1 2 5 7 9 30 31