Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

120 results found

1. Managing uploaded content in Proclaim has, to this point, been an exercise in frustration. I love the cloud sync feature, and overall Proclaim seems to have a lot of promise, but when multiple people are contributing, I think it is key that a content management system offer far more flexibility than it currently does.

Here is what I would like to eventually see implemented:

A content management mode. Right now there is Edit, Preview, and "On Air" mode. I would like to see Manage My Content added as a fourth mode.

Content Management should act in a manner similar to…

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. It would be great if when you select the slide it responded to let you know you hit it, like the arrows. There is no way to know if its lag time or you didn't hit it correctly. Thanks

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. (Not currently supported)
    Useful for consolidating groups and especially useful for liturgical churches who use similar liturgies and styles of worship so that each one does not have to independently develop each liturgy from scratch.

Also useful for small group studies that may be developed by one church and shared with another (Proclaim can be used on large screen TVs in homes: does not have to be resticted to projection in church buildings)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Still not currently supported, however there is a workaround you could use. If you back up your presentation using the ‘Backup Presentation’ tool, you could give the .prs file to the other group for them to import.

4. Allow for test wrap and adding paragraph breaks within text fields outside the main content.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. This would make it easier to find items recently used or to delete items.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When uploading an image or video be able to chose what it is going to be used for.

Right now, an image that was used in an image slideshow is showing in my content for Bible passage backgrounds.

An image or video is uploaded once but is put into three or four different databases and deleting a background from Songs doesn't delete it from Bible, or the others.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I don't always have the ability to pull out my laptop everywhere I am in order to edit a presentation. Also, some have 3G enabled iPads so it can be used anywhere, but with laptops, (at least the majority of them) you always have to connect to wifi. There are several advantages to having an iPad app to edit proclaim presentations.

43 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Sometimes, when we add the music for a new song, the operator doesn't known the length of the music, so, will be great to have a counter into the preview screen in order to be ready to make the changes on time. In the preview video screen, if you put your mouse over the image, you can see the timer, something like that, can solve the situation or by adding a specific timer for music length.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. currently, I am only able to view or control a presentation. Often, I take my tablet home to work on the Proclaim presentation. It would be handy to be able to edit the presentation straight from my tablet instead of having to wait until I can use my lap top which I left at work.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. If we don't have the exact verse ordering set up correctly for a song then we end up clicking around the verses in the preview pane.

Often clicking on a later slide will scroll the whole bar at the bottom. This is very confusing -- especially if the presenter double clicks, since the slide under the mouse changes leading to totally the wrong slide being shown.

Ideally the slides would not automatically scroll on a mouse click (at least as an option)

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. We use Proclaim on the mission field in Ukraine and have two languages on the screen at a time. Most songs do not fit in one song because of the character limit. Can this be changed to allow for more characters? Or unlimited? We are trying to make this work because it's good to have a cloud based presentation software, but this limitation is rendering it almost unusable for us. Thanks.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. This would make scrolling through My Content a little easier. Maybe the store could have a "Free" section which would include the Verse of the Day slides.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We need a record of songs sung for a CCLI report. As well other singing teams need to see what songs have been sung in the past month or so.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. Right now all the slide backgrounds have names, but the background names are not displayed once you select that background. For example: I pick a song and background. Months later I remember that I liked that background and want to use it again, but I have to search through each background image to find it because I don't know its name. Each background name should be displayed with the slide set to make it easier to find again.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Currently, the font size on our confidence screens is simply too small. We need the ability to increase this font size so that it is readable from a distance.

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I notice that I loaded a 30sec promo vid in the preservice loop and proclaim assigned it at time of 22sec, as far as I can tell there is not a way to change this setting and the video keeps auto-progressing to the next slide. It would be nice if there was the ability to manually set the slide's runtime in the preservice area. We were hoping that it would loop along side our stills similar to the previews at the movies. You watch a trailer followed by a still to go get popcorn. Well we would like to be…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. Show album art and song/album title of the song playing in iTunes or Spotify, etc, on slides.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I would like to show a presentation from my ipad. I can create a service from a Mac of PC. But, My laptop died today, leaving me with just an iPad. I can see my presentation but I can't launch it.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It takes forever to scroll through all the slides to get to the ones you want to use. it would be nice if they were categorized or something

100 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. If the Scripture verses in the speaker notes were hyperlinks that would open in pop-up windows, that would allow the speaker to not have to switch to a bible app for reading. Less playing with the remote, and smoother presentations.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)