Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

204 results found

1. One of my favorite features that Propresentor has is the fact that you can change the background of the slides on the fly. If you could make it so that the background was independent from the slides themselves like Propresentor that would be awesome.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. You know like on powerpoint where you can bring in new text on one slide.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Currently music must either end abruptly or play out to the end of the mp3/platlist. It would be nice to have slides with music attached could have the option to fade the music when it comes on a stop music condition. it would save sound techs having to catch each section where slides may advance before end of mp3. If the next slide also has sound/music attached a cross-fade might be nice.

51 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Similar to Word and other programs, Proclaim would contain an option to underline any unrecognized words, give a list of suggestions, or the ability to add the unrecognized word in the dictionary

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. For those running Macs, AirPlay support to be able to send the output to projectors or TVs hooked up over wifi with Apple TVs would make for an easy wireless setup for any new monitors.

82 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  7 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. It would be nice to have a section in addition to the My Content and Store that would have the files that you have uploaded. Files like custom Welcome screens and other custom graphics. At this time all this content gets put into My Content which if you have a Graceway Media subscription your personal graphics get lost in the list.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. For example, I may have a 5 minute video where I want to start at 1:15 and end at 2:47 in the video, so I would love to be able to cue these start and stop points so I don't have to edit the video first and upload the edited video.

127 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Removing Images, please help!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. It is helpful for the band to see both the current and next slides for the lyrics when singing. As well, it's helpful for the speaker to see their next slide as well.

119 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  10 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. would like to see you be able to add another main content within the customize area or increase the line capability of adding a caption. The problem with adding a caption is you only have one line of text. I would like to create my slides in proclaim not powerpoint. not enough editing options.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Right now when you play a video it will loop unless you stop it or move to the next slide right at the end. I can think of very few times I would prefer a video loop. Almost always I would like the video to play once and then stop. Maybe make it default for the show to move to the next slide when video ends.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. It would be nice to have the ability to change how the slides in a song are displayed in the preview screen. Instead of all the cues in the worship order being displayed in one long line, it would be nice to display only the current item or song in either a single line, or multiple lines dependent on how many slides there are in a song and the size of the preview desired.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I need an undo button in Proclaim so that when I delete our worship leaders song rather than duplicating it, I can get it back without calling him and asking him how he had it setup. :) (All about relationship management ... learned the hard way!)

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. right now, when you change the background image for a song it will default the slide to Proclaim's idea of formatting. If you have previously changed the formatting of any part of the slide, and just want a different background image, you will lose all your own formatting.

229 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. 14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Possibly (small/med/large), or have an up arrow on it. Or at least make it as big as the countdown numbers.

It is very hard to see in some spots as we are not using a huge screen.

53 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. 64 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. At the moment, Proclaim creates a Content slide for texts that are copied using the Copy Bible Texts in L4. This doesn't allow a user of L4 to really take advantage of the custom formatting features in L4 and the automatic Bible signals in Proclaim at the same time. Where this feature would really be helpful is in liturgical churches where there is a liturgical introduction and conclusion to the readings that needs to be included in the slides each week.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is now possible with the Visual Copy ‘Send to PowerPoint’ feature. With this feature in L6, you can create a Visual Copy slide with highlighted Bible text in L6 and then Send it to Proclaim as a Bible Service Item.

20. A way to have the countdown clock in the confidence screen. The people on the stage/pulpit, are unable to see the main screens in order to start the service on time.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)