Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

204 results found

1. I realize that we can do the "duplicate" and such, but that is not handy at all. I want the ability to make templates which reside in the "My Content" part of the "background" tab on a song. I also would not mind the ability to REMOVE the templates included in the install from "MY CONTENT". It is not really "my content" if there is a bunch of stuff I do not want! :)

Thanks.

216 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)

You can now create and set default templates per service item kind. Create templates from scratch by going to Media > Create Smart Media…, or customize an existing one by browsing media, selecting an item, then clicking Customize Smart Media in the detail pane. Set the default template for each service item kind in Settings > Default Media.

2. It is very difficult to anticipate the pastors next transition. The ability to clearly see the content of future slides is important. In my current software, I can open the Ppoint in an expanded Slide Master type view. Then I can also place a cursor over a slide & it briefly magnifies the content. I know you will not mimic all software but I must be able to clearly read these slides to anticipate keywords, point 1,2,etc...

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Things like Drop Shadow and Inner and Outer Glow on the Bible and Content slides would be so helpful. My pastor builds his sermons in proclaim and likes to use backgrounds and these tools are a must.

73 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I would like the ability to import a planning center online service into an existing proclaim service rather than creating a new service in proclaim from the import. This way, if the service is already created in proclaim, we can just import the songs directly into the service.

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. When importing songs from CCLI, show the lyrics in a preview so that the correct song can be selected when there are multiple matches.

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We can set the order of verse/chorus/bridge when we edit the song, but I would also like those options to be able to be selected on the fly. I'm thinking that underneath the song in the left column that V1, V2, C, etc. are listed, and by clicking on one of those I can go straight to the slide with that part of the song. This would give us more flexibility to follow a worship leader's wish to sing a verse again or a chorus, etc.

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. Ability to import from an Elvanto plan ( http://www.elvanto.com ) - similar to Planning Center Online.

45 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  5 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. RIght now you have to use proclaim to edit your library, which makes removing images, or old videos really hard. You have to delete one at a time. If you could manage them online in a full browser window that would be helpful. Or make your media easier to manage in Proclaim that would be helpful too.

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Most of the time our slides have points in them numbers or bullets but to have them only appear as the preacher gets to them is very important, and the only way to acheive this currently is to copy the entire list of items per slide, having one more on each. If you then need to modify point 1, you need to do this on all the slides.

It would be great to have a similar key word like the "--" for new slide, but one that would create a new slide duplicating with all the text from the last…

90 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. I think it would be helpful, possibly to many people, to be able to choose which corner of the screen the "Pager" shows up on. Our screen is right in the middle of our stage and the lower right corner is often blocked by instruments or music stands, or is just difficult to see from some of the angles. If you could put it up in the one of the top corners as well, that would be awesome.

40 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This should be done already if a bible reference is within one of the PowerPoint slides. For example, if the text ‘John 3:16’ is apparent in a PowerPoint slide, a bible reference signal will be added to the Proclaim service item.

14. When you change the song order right now, it doesn't save that for the next time you add the song to a presentation. That can be frustrating and at times has tripped us up during a service if I forgot to change it again when I added it.

50 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I want to be able to SELECT where I want to be when I click ON AIR. I can stop the presentation, edit something or show something from another piece of software, then restart the presentation, but when you click ON AIR it goes to the first slide in the presentation, but will not resume a presentation from a pre-selected spot.

117 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be great if all text formats in edit mode, from "Main Content", and all "Captions" had the same formatting options. I would like to be able to add a drop shadow or bold font in customize mode.

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. We use music in our announcement presentations, it would be awesome to be able add music/audio.

106 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  10 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. At this point the tablet version shows the same exact thing as the phone version. Since there is plenty of real estate to use, I would suggest the same updates you are planning for iPad to go into an updated Android version for tablets.

57 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. I just did my first "Test Import from PCO" and have 2 immediate questions:

-can we select what elements we want to import of the service? Right not everything imports and I have to delete a bunch of junk. I really only need the songs.

• how do I select a template that Proclaim will apply on import? Right now everything went into this hideous green background thing that I didn't choose, and while having all the songs automatically loaded is super sweet, I now have a fair amount of slide formatting editing to do. Can we select a custom default…
    6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This has been improved. Importing uses the last used background as well as the last used custom style. There is also an option to only import the songs before importing the Planning center presentation.

20. We have just discovered that Tags is a good way to organise our uploaded files, but if we forget to do this, we don't see a way of adding tags to existing images that have already been uploaded.

The reason for this is to organise/find our uploaded files quickly. Currently you need to click on the "FULL STORE" link which shows a maximised version (since there is not enough space unless you have a really big screen) and then you need to scroll past the existing Proclaim images to our own uploaded images. Folders, or some sort of Sorting would…

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)