Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

120 results found

1. If you try and go back a couple of slides with the slider, it jumps forward to the next song. This is really confusing. Don't know if I'm doing anything wrong. Any ideas?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Churches that aren't all liturgical or following the lectionary need proclaim to be easier to use for freer styles. I've found proclaim great if you are a lectionary styled church but not so much if you are a freer type church.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. $399 is too much to spend in one large sum for Graceway Media. It would be nice to purchase only what I need at any time for a lower cost.

60 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. this will be cheaper and you can have more features.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. We're trialing proclaim at one of our sites this year and find it frustrating that the number of fonts is very limited. Can the program be allowed to access locally installed fonts so that we can adhere to our style-guide more easily in proclaim presentations?

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. Option to add the actual slide, or the text from the slide as a signal. It would be nice to have slides that don't have any verses on them, but are explanations, or points from the sermon, to be added to signals.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The slide editor is hard to get font size correct, when using main content and it wraps to next slide. When on the preview window, you can see the slides in the series, and can tell where you need to break the slides up, but you can't change the font size. If you edit the individual slide, you change the font size and other properties/styles, but you can't see how it affects every slide in the series. I like the auto-size font, but it would be nice to have the option a fixed size font when editing.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It would be great if when you select the slide it responded to let you know you hit it, like the arrows. There is no way to know if its lag time or you didn't hit it correctly. Thanks

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. We get DVDs often times for people sharing about various ministries and it would be wonderful to be able to rip them into a video file directly within Proclaim.

54 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. (Not currently supported)
    Useful for consolidating groups and especially useful for liturgical churches who use similar liturgies and styles of worship so that each one does not have to independently develop each liturgy from scratch.

Also useful for small group studies that may be developed by one church and shared with another (Proclaim can be used on large screen TVs in homes: does not have to be resticted to projection in church buildings)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Still not currently supported, however there is a workaround you could use. If you back up your presentation using the ‘Backup Presentation’ tool, you could give the .prs file to the other group for them to import.

12. 40 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. There are times we need to be able to retrieve an image slide for re-editing as we don't always have access to the computer used to create the original slide.

I see 2 possible options: reveal in finder / show in explorer is one option, download image is the second. It would be great to right-click an image and select "download" / "save locally" / etc. but if that is too difficult perhaps right-click and "reveal in finder" is easier.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. We have been using Proclaim for two months. On every Sunday, except one, Proclaim has "lost connection". This of course happens right in the middle of our service, so we can't reboot. All devices (phones/tablets) can't receive signals, and I can't use the remote app on my tablet. This needs to be the #1 priority of Proclaim. If it can't connect what good does it do to work on new features?

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. Sometimes, when we add the music for a new song, the operator doesn't known the length of the music, so, will be great to have a counter into the preview screen in order to be ready to make the changes on time. In the preview video screen, if you put your mouse over the image, you can see the timer, something like that, can solve the situation or by adding a specific timer for music length.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Managing uploaded content in Proclaim has, to this point, been an exercise in frustration. I love the cloud sync feature, and overall Proclaim seems to have a lot of promise, but when multiple people are contributing, I think it is key that a content management system offer far more flexibility than it currently does.

Here is what I would like to eventually see implemented:

A content management mode. Right now there is Edit, Preview, and "On Air" mode. I would like to see Manage My Content added as a fourth mode.

Content Management should act in a manner similar to…

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow for test wrap and adding paragraph breaks within text fields outside the main content.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We use Proclaim on the mission field in Ukraine and have two languages on the screen at a time. Most songs do not fit in one song because of the character limit. Can this be changed to allow for more characters? Or unlimited? We are trying to make this work because it's good to have a cloud based presentation software, but this limitation is rendering it almost unusable for us. Thanks.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. currently, I am only able to view or control a presentation. Often, I take my tablet home to work on the Proclaim presentation. It would be handy to be able to edit the presentation straight from my tablet instead of having to wait until I can use my lap top which I left at work.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. If we don't have the exact verse ordering set up correctly for a song then we end up clicking around the verses in the preview pane.

Often clicking on a later slide will scroll the whole bar at the bottom. This is very confusing -- especially if the presenter double clicks, since the slide under the mouse changes leading to totally the wrong slide being shown.

Ideally the slides would not automatically scroll on a mouse click (at least as an option)

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →