Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

204 results found

1. I would like the ability to have a video with it's audio play in the background behind a group of slides. I want to use the group of slides to have song lyrics broken up, and appear on the confidence display. Many Christian artists have lyric videos for their songs now, and they would be great for worship songs. The audience would seen the video, and choir/performers would see the confidence slides, as the proclaim controller advances them. I know you can do this with a single video slide, but as you change slides the video restarts.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. After setting up formatting for Bible verses, the settings remain the same with the exception of "Show reference on _____ slide"
    We always want this selected, but for some reason have to reselect this with each following verse added to the schedule unlike the rest of the formatting preferences which remain according to the previous Bible reference.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. would be nice to be able to add / set a thumbnail for uploaded videos.. most of our uploaded videos don't have any image set which makes it hard to find a video in the library.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It would be nice to have a section in addition to the My Content and Store that would have the files that you have uploaded. Files like custom Welcome screens and other custom graphics. At this time all this content gets put into My Content which if you have a Graceway Media subscription your personal graphics get lost in the list.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Currently switching to no text does not have a smooth transition... the other options such as Logo do.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Currently there is no indication for the current slide on the iPad when you are in a presentation. There is a yellow box surrounding the current slide if you just "view" the presentation, but that ability is removed when you "control" the presentation. It's very difficult during a service to navigate without indicators, especially with songs that are have many slides or have very similar looking verses/choruses.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We use various songbooks and many include different arrangements of the same songs (or at least different "hymn numbers"), so we constantly have to make sure the slides match the songbook we're using for that service. A field to include the songbook/hymnal would be very helpful. (Note: Adding a custom field does not work because that information is not retained in the My Songs database.)

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m sorry you’ve had a bad experience.

Looking back at the release just before this post, this was the one where we made everyone update so that we could get Proclaim updating in the background. This is how most updates happen now, and they’re applied when you open Proclaim.

We try really hard to avoid prompting you at startup. You should only very rarely be prompted to do so now.

9. We have some TVs in our foyer that display the Sign Feed with Info Bar. However, we would also like to use the Sign Feed in our video system (to send to the livestream and projector). We want the same content (slides) in the Sign Feed itself, but would like to disable the info bar without having to create a separate Sign Feed and copying the slides to it every week.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I have noticed that in some areas that you can search for content and it will find partial names of content. Can this same feature be applied to finding images that are in the proclaim image database instead of having to type in the exact name?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Provide the ability to change the seconds of delay for any presentation item or slide. This should also include turning off automatic slide advance anywhere in the presentation we need to.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. Suggest there be a multiple file upload for all background formats and allow uploaded video file to be backgrounds.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I see that it is possible to import all songs from other programs, such as Media Shout. I would like to be able to import all of my songs from Planning Center as well.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Removing Images, please help!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. would like to see you be able to add another main content within the customize area or increase the line capability of adding a caption. The problem with adding a caption is you only have one line of text. I would like to create my slides in proclaim not powerpoint. not enough editing options.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. You know like on powerpoint where you can bring in new text on one slide.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I like the speakers note feature, but I would like to be able to see the slide I am projecting as well as the next one. So, eliminating the special screen option would allow for that.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would be nice if you could import a powerpoint presentation without it automatically creating a new Proclaim presentation

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. This will be helpful if you’re using Midi cues. If you’re using cues and you want to do a song you’ve already done during the service instead of having to click one by one you can just pull up a specific service item. Please add this I’m pretty sure others really need this feature.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We already have two MIDI commands for this use case. ’Go to service item in service section’ and ‘go to slide in service item’ both use the value of the MIDI message as the index of the item you need. So after you setup your service you can use these commands to jump around via midi, or match a song with music via Ableton or another DAW.