Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

204 results found

1. We use music in our announcement presentations, it would be awesome to be able add music/audio.

106 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  10 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Basically a 3 output system; one control screen, one main output screen and a secondary output for the person or people on stage (such as choir, band, or pastor)

101 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add an option in the settings to set signals to off.

98 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  13 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Most of the time our slides have points in them numbers or bullets but to have them only appear as the preacher gets to them is very important, and the only way to acheive this currently is to copy the entire list of items per slide, having one more on each. If you then need to modify point 1, you need to do this on all the slides.

It would be great to have a similar key word like the "--" for new slide, but one that would create a new slide duplicating with all the text from the last…

90 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. I use last week's plan each week but need a way to batch change the backgrounds from week to week.

90 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. If the internet is down at the church facility on a Sunday morning, there is no way to load a presentation prepared during the week, a serious drawback. Please provide a way to export a whole presentation to a file which could then be transported to the church facility and imported to Proclaim with an internet connection.

88 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Capture a video input from a camera of other video device and display it to the main screen.

84 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. For those running Macs, AirPlay support to be able to send the output to projectors or TVs hooked up over wifi with Apple TVs would make for an easy wireless setup for any new monitors.

82 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  7 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. I would be awesome to upload my own fonts!

81 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Just as the title suggests. I hate having to upload first and then organize everything. Workflow would be faster if I could organize m presentation and ep then upload all at once after I'm finished. This would let me walk away till its finished. Saves time and makes users far more productive.

76 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. I would like to see the ability to reveal individual points in the same slide, each one at a time.

As for YouTube integration, I would like to be able to just add youtube videos the same way you add content or videos or scripture.

76 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. NewTek has released an open protocol for IP production workflow. This allows NDI to capture remote desktops, cameras etc on the same network. We have NDI desktop capture on our Proclaim computer which is then captured by our streaming computer so folks on the stream can also see proclaim slides. By adding NDI to Proclaim the screens in the church would be able to show data from guest's laptops just by installing the desktop capture software. This would make it simple to have guests show their slides etc.

75 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Things like Drop Shadow and Inner and Outer Glow on the Bible and Content slides would be so helpful. My pastor builds his sermons in proclaim and likes to use backgrounds and these tools are a must.

73 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Sometimes when preaching I would like to underline or change the color of just one word in the slide in order to add emphasis. Cannot do that in the customize section or in the tool bar in the edit screen

70 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It is possible to add Notes to a slide in Proclaim. However, they are not viewable in the remotes. This is necessary for speakers and others who want to view the notes while controlling the presentation

68 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be awesome if you could be able to send a signal with real transparency (Chroma/Luma both have anoying limitations) to mix with live video on a software Encoder like OBS or Tricaster Equipment. Possibilities are endless! And the NDI protocol is Open Source!

66 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Its painful that you have to wait for a file to be uploaded, especially for large video files. I would like to be able start an upload and continue using Proclaim while that's happening.

65 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 64 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Song 1 would have 1.mp3 playing, then crossfade to 2.mp3 when the second song was advanced to.

We like to use mp3 PADS in addition to our band. Having these loaded on the presentation computer tied to the song would be great. Often the pads are longer than the song, so crossfade between songs and fade to 0% at the end.

58 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  8 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. At this point the tablet version shows the same exact thing as the phone version. Since there is plenty of real estate to use, I would suggest the same updates you are planning for iPad to go into an updated Android version for tablets.

57 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →