Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

120 results found

1. Windows Phone 7 is growing and will only get bigger in 2012 with Nokia, HTC and Samsung showing strong commitment to the platform. My wife and I both have Windows Phone 7 devices and would love an app for this.

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Currently the "font size" is set by fitting the text to the area of the slide. I would like the option (and I choose if this is default) that if the text, in say a verse, won't fit onto the slide at the set font size it auto chops the text into multiple lines/slides.

Rather then shrinking the text to an unreadable level, forcing me to manually go through and break the lines and break the verses.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Currently, the title of the song is displayed bigger than the lyrics to the song. We have a big church and the stage displays are 65" TVs and still it's hard to read from the choir loft. If we could just bump up the font size a few notches would be great.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We have been using Proclaim for two months. On every Sunday, except one, Proclaim has "lost connection". This of course happens right in the middle of our service, so we can't reboot. All devices (phones/tablets) can't receive signals, and I can't use the remote app on my tablet. This needs to be the #1 priority of Proclaim. If it can't connect what good does it do to work on new features?

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Managing uploaded content in Proclaim has, to this point, been an exercise in frustration. I love the cloud sync feature, and overall Proclaim seems to have a lot of promise, but when multiple people are contributing, I think it is key that a content management system offer far more flexibility than it currently does.

Here is what I would like to eventually see implemented:

A content management mode. Right now there is Edit, Preview, and "On Air" mode. I would like to see Manage My Content added as a fourth mode.

Content Management should act in a manner similar to…

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. This would make it easier to find items recently used or to delete items.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It seems obvious that Proclaim would be cast to the Chrome Cast without much difficulty. It would be helpful to cast to multiple casts in different modes (stage monitor, Notes, slides, ...)

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I have used Media Shout for years. When I customize a song with the font, background, verses, etc. It is saved that way permanently UNLESS I change it again. With Proclaim, when I add a song that is in My Songs, I have to re-edit the background, font, verses, etc every single time. I know that I can create a SAVED SONGS and add all saved songs to that, but that can be a hassle too.

Please make it to where when we edit a song, our song is saved permanently in a folder the way we edited it, until…

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We currently use Easy Worship and the font is large enough by default. When putting in hymns this week had about 4 people state that the hymn font is to small. I even went in to make it larger but it did not work.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. When uploading an image or video be able to chose what it is going to be used for.

Right now, an image that was used in an image slideshow is showing in my content for Bible passage backgrounds.

An image or video is uploaded once but is put into three or four different databases and deleting a background from Songs doesn't delete it from Bible, or the others.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Have a column view of the text on each slide. Each row of the column has a single line to show the text for it's slide. The rows would be in presentation order. The current presentation format makes you trade off between having a readable text size and being able to see more than a few slides of the song at once. It's much easier to select an out-of-order slide by text than by visual image since all the backgrounds are the same.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Hi there, please can we have an English(UK) version of scripture in the form of the Anglicized ESV? For those of us in the UK displaying English(US) spellings really annoys quite a lot of our congregation members. So currently we have to spellcheck every verse we display.

Thank you!

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add a "Show verse number on slide" option to add a small caption to the bottom corner of song slides that shows where you are in the song. e.g. if you are displaying Verse 1 then "1" would be in the caption. If you are on the second screen of verse 1 then that number could change color etc. Our current projection application does this and it would be very tedious to put it in manually.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. undo button for editing the song slides/content slides

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I know I can customize every instance of every song I choose, but I would love to be able to choose center-alignment of text as the default for all songs.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. When background music is playing for the pre-service slides, it should fade out or cross fade when the Countdown video begins instead of stopping abruptly.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is by design at the moment. Audio only fades out when there is no audio with the next item. If you are using a countdown video, you could use background audio and just not add any background audio.

18. For legibility, consistency and speed, it would be good to be able to set default text area, colour, size and other attributes that work well to be permanently associated with each background (like those shown here: www.workshipvideo.com)

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. I would like to show a presentation from my ipad. I can create a service from a Mac of PC. But, My laptop died today, leaving me with just an iPad. I can see my presentation but I can't launch it.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Option to add the actual slide, or the text from the slide as a signal. It would be nice to have slides that don't have any verses on them, but are explanations, or points from the sermon, to be added to signals.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →