Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

204 results found

1. New Virtual Screens and Outputs configuration is a great start, but I need to be able to set up an NDI output for each of my Virtual Screens. Feature is pretty useless at this point because I still have to have a monitor connected for every screen type and use NDI Tools Scan Converter.

55 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  6 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Possibly (small/med/large), or have an up arrow on it. Or at least make it as big as the countdown numbers.

It is very hard to see in some spots as we are not using a huge screen.

53 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. Can you add a function to customize the monitor display option "Slides (foreground only)"? Because we are using this option for the intended purpose of sending the foreground image signal to our Blackmagic ATEM for our live stream, it would be great to customize how the text appears, specifically a setting to justify the text at the bottom to display as lower thirds. While we are exclusively streaming at the moment, as soon as things become "normal" again, we'll need to both show Scripture/lyrics full screen w/ backgrounds for the congregation, and simultaneously overlay Scripture/lyrics on the video live stream…

53 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Currently music must either end abruptly or play out to the end of the mp3/platlist. It would be nice to have slides with music attached could have the option to fade the music when it comes on a stop music condition. it would save sound techs having to catch each section where slides may advance before end of mp3. If the next slide also has sound/music attached a cross-fade might be nice.

51 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When you change the song order right now, it doesn't save that for the next time you add the song to a presentation. That can be frustrating and at times has tripped us up during a service if I forgot to change it again when I added it.

50 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 50 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. By bringing up a local LAN (say disconnected router network without access to the web) to use the control on an iPhone for advancing slides, etc in the presentation.

50 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be great to be able to create your own song sequence.
    Where you could omit a verse, change the singing order, without having to manually select to go back to a verse/ chorus.

47 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. When adding a song, it's great that I can select a song I've used before from the "My Songs" section of the dialog box and have Proclaim remember the changes I made to lyrics. However, it doesn't remember the custom verse/chorus order I set for the song. If someone used a certain sequence the first time, I think it's more likely than not that he/she will want to do so again.

46 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Ability to import from an Elvanto plan ( http://www.elvanto.com ) - similar to Planning Center Online.

45 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  5 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Being able to have another monitor screen like for the projector screen, so that I am able to go live with it automatically displaying on my second monitor.

44 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Give the ability to define the layout of confidence screen, like the current version of ProPresenter. You can choose placement and size of Current Screen and Next Screen as well as clocks and timers and message to stage only.

43 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  5 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. I prefer most of my text to be consistent. Styles are a big help but they are not available on text content slides...

42 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 42 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Syncing of plans, songs and media.

40 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I think it would be helpful, possibly to many people, to be able to choose which corner of the screen the "Pager" shows up on. Our screen is right in the middle of our stage and the lower right corner is often blocked by instruments or music stands, or is just difficult to see from some of the angles. If you could put it up in the one of the top corners as well, that would be awesome.

40 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Many of us have all our music in iTunes. Proclaim should allow those files to accessed when adding sound to slides.

40 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Provide an optional service that allows the user to preset stage lighting programs for each song or each individual slide. This would help newer churches or smaller church control their stage lighting without having to purchase a separate DMX board or computer to run the software. The lighting option would require a DMX computer adapter (purchased separately) that would integrate with Proclaim. In the edit mode of Proclaim, if the lighting package was added, an Edit Lights selection would be available that would allow the user an opportunity to preset a lighting mood for each slide or group of slides.…

39 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  10 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. RIght now you have to use proclaim to edit your library, which makes removing images, or old videos really hard. You have to delete one at a time. If you could manage them online in a full browser window that would be helpful. Or make your media easier to manage in Proclaim that would be helpful too.

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Have the preview screen at the bottom of the page automatically scroll to the next slide in the song when there are more than whats showing. Currently if you have more slides and you press the next arrow the next slid shows but you don't know where you are because the red arrow goes off the screen.

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)