Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

204 results found

1. Add the ability to view or (even better) edit or (even, even better) control presentations on an iPad.

37 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Make the content (slide text) and text formatting options (under the customize slide options) available to be changed while Proclaim is presenting (On Air)

37 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. When importing songs from CCLI, show the lyrics in a preview so that the correct song can be selected when there are multiple matches.

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. For example, I can click on a slide in the pre-service loop and click pause to pause it on that slide so that it does not automatically advance. We would use this to display announcements as the pastor talks about them.

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I am used to more levels of "undo" in the work I typically do with other software and discovered that there is only one level of "undo" in Proclaim. More please! :)

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. CCLI want reports of the licensed songs used throughout the year, so simplify this by having the software do most of the hard work.

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It would be really nice to have the ability to right click any content (when not live) and select 'Go Live' ... There are times that you may have to get something up on your screens and needing bypass the loop to scroll to and click the slide you want live.

32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. At the moment, there is one workspace for each license. It would be extremely beneficial for those churches who have multiple venues to be able to keep uploaded files, work spaces and presentations separate from each other.

32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. We use custom countdown videos for our "warm up" as we want higher quality countdowns that fit our series. But since videos don't show up on the proclaim confidence monitor and there isn't a timer saying when the video will end it makes it difficult for people on stage to know when to start. Even if you don't add output to stage display video support, at least enabling it to show how much time is left on the current video which could be automatic based on video length would help a lot!

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow confidence monitors to show notes, next slides along bottom, and current slide (similar to the Proclaim Remote application).

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Since I have Graceway Media and plenty of my own images from worship media.com,etc. I don't need the store at all. I wish I could hide it and pull it up only when I want to do so.

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. We can set the order of verse/chorus/bridge when we edit the song, but I would also like those options to be able to be selected on the fly. I'm thinking that underneath the song in the left column that V1, V2, C, etc. are listed, and by clicking on one of those I can go straight to the slide with that part of the song. This would give us more flexibility to follow a worship leader's wish to sing a verse again or a chorus, etc.

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The option to include a blank slide in each song.

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When typing in words having Proclaim run a spell check on your words would be excellent.

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be great if all text formats in edit mode, from "Main Content", and all "Captions" had the same formatting options. I would like to be able to add a drop shadow or bold font in customize mode.

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I would like the ability to import a planning center online service into an existing proclaim service rather than creating a new service in proclaim from the import. This way, if the service is already created in proclaim, we can just import the songs directly into the service.

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. At this point in time the Content feature of Proclaim is lacking which means I am typically importing JPG exports from PowerPoint for our sermon slides.

Once these slides are used in the service they can be removed from the library. I would like the ability to select multiple items in the library at once so I can clean it up quicker and easier.

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I would like the ability to change font size in the Mobile app Notes section, so when I preach from them, I can see the text easier

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. This would help when we are editing a slide "on the fly" and need to see the changes immediately.

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. When I change the background of a slide I've made, all the titles and captions disappear. They need to stay put along with the Content. Trying to reproduce a slide with a different background takes a very long time and is awkward. Editing the titles and captions is very difficult.
    And for some reason, even though it looks like I'm changing the font size for titles and captions, nothing is happening. This whole portion of Proclaim is extremely difficult and hard to use.

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)