Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

120 results found

1. We have low lighting and an older projector. The contrast for the scrolling text in the on-screen Bible is great, but the scrolling is a distraction for many. The other two Styles are acceptable, but the contrasting options between text and background are too weak for our environment. We can't see how to change the text to a darker and larger font.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Referred to as Video Jockey in other presentation softwares. Media Shout, Easy Worship, and Pro Presenter all allow song backgrounds to be changed while song is live in presentation.

A lesser alternative that would still be helpful is to allow different bg's withing a song (i.e. cross background for chorus & sky for verses)

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. Add a signal option where I can put anything in that's not tied to a calendar or contact item, a web address or bible reference, a donation request or logos reference. Just a general comment signal. Could be used to plug a book title, sermon point, thought or idea, explanation, anything in outside of the current signals.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When preaching, I wish the app had notes assigned to a specific slide in the sermon service item. This would allow me to keep the current slide and notes together while preaching more easily in my mind. This would be more like speaker notes in PowerPoint and Google slides. The notes and the slide advance together as notes are for specific slides rather than groups of slides.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Videos in a presentation need to have a play clock that shows on the left-side how much time into the video and a countdown clock on the right-side showing how much time is left in the video before it's over.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We constantly have to switch out of proclaim to drag a dvd player over into the window. This needs to be a feature built in like many other presenting softwares

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. Add "date" to the options. Allow the ability to move and resize the time, date, and countdown on the confidence monitor. Meaning you can place the time on the left side, right side, or middle and it would be the same for the other options. You could also take the box for each element and resize it according to how you would like it displayed on the monitor.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. In keynote there is a view called light table view. I would love to have this view as an option while my presentation was on air. This option makes it easier for me to click around in the slide show or specific song that I am in. Pro presenter allows for my slides to be laid out like this and my tech team really likes that set up.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Templates would contain my standard background, font, standard welcome and goodbye (in the right places), etc. This way, I wouldn't have to reinvent the wheel (start from scratch) every time I use
    Proclaim.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  4 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Currently if you have different versions of the same song you need to name them distinctly:

Cool Song
    Cool Song - John Doe's Version
    Cool Song - Billy Bob's Version

This works fine unless you want to display titles on the song slides, then you have the problem of the "- John Doe's Version" showing as the title.

Current workarounds include hiding the title, coloring the extra words to blend with the background, and using a Custom Caption to replace the title.

I propose that songs have a "Filename" field for identification in the backend of Proclaim and a Title…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We utilize Vidblaster to stream our services. Vidblaster can read Powerpoint so that the stream can show the powerpoint being shown live in house. A link to vidblaster would allow the operator to show split screen or in lower third the info from the slides.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. If the Scripture verses in the speaker notes were hyperlinks that would open in pop-up windows, that would allow the speaker to not have to switch to a bible app for reading. Less playing with the remote, and smoother presentations.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Give the opportunity to flip the screen output from Landscape to Portrait mode.

Easier to read lyrics, and Scripture readings that are longer than four lines at a time. And gives more flexibility in hanging projectors and screens in worship areas.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. Sometimes, when we add the music for a new song, the operator doesn't known the length of the music, so, will be great to have a counter into the preview screen in order to be ready to make the changes on time. In the preview video screen, if you put your mouse over the image, you can see the timer, something like that, can solve the situation or by adding a specific timer for music length.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. (Not currently supported)
    Useful for consolidating groups and especially useful for liturgical churches who use similar liturgies and styles of worship so that each one does not have to independently develop each liturgy from scratch.

Also useful for small group studies that may be developed by one church and shared with another (Proclaim can be used on large screen TVs in homes: does not have to be resticted to projection in church buildings)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Still not currently supported, however there is a workaround you could use. If you back up your presentation using the ‘Backup Presentation’ tool, you could give the .prs file to the other group for them to import.

16. this will be cheaper and you can have more features.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Sometimes when pastor tells me he's uploaded a new slide, it can take me a while to find where he's put it so I can make sure it's in the correct position. But having to bounce back and forth between my email, phone, tablet, and laptop slows this process when all he'd have to do is write a quick note in a notes section that would only be visible to other admin. That way, we can all keep track of who changed/added/removed what and we're all able to understand what's going to be going on Sunday mornings

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We would love to use this al the time but really need a foldback option for lyrics and info..

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Give us the ability to right-click on a slide within anything, but especially powerpoint presentations and content, and "hide slide" so that we can "unhide" it when using it in future presentations.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The auto-loading makes the program lag and it prevents me from seeing the text on the screen while I am typing unless I stop and let it catch up with me. If I can press a button to allow that to load, then I can type everything I need to type and then see what it may look like on the previews etc. On the fly, it is difficult to edit and make new slides because of this lag.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)