Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. More than 1 line of the song in the confidence monitor, as most fast songs go through the 1st line really fast there isn't enough time. Even basic programmes like ppt has that function therefore I'm absolutely certain it wont be too hard for you too! Also split the screen so it can go on the side of the main lyrics or give the option to users to choose how much they want to show for the next slide.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. It would be nice to change the colors of the information modules in the digital signage feeds. This would allow churches to use their brand colors and better accent their logo.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would be very helpful if instead of only allowing to search for songs by title we could search by CCLI song number. This way I can make sure I get the correct arrangement without having to enter it manually when there are several versions of a song (very typical of things like hymns when there are lots of “contemporary arrangements” that have very similar lyric but may not be the right version).

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. My pastor is one of those that is always reading way past the verses he has called out for us to look up. It's very difficult to hurry and look up the next few verses to keep up with him. He's always several verses ahead of me by the time I get them on the screen and then I have to start all over.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I use the remote app to advance slides while teaching and preaching. I have my message notes on my tablet so I use my phone as the remote. The currently displayed slide text is sufficiently readable, however the next slide text is extremely small. Sometimes I will front load scriptures that I don't end up referencing during the message, so scrolling along the bottom of the screen to find my next verse is cumbersome because the text is so small.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please make the option for faster transitions, or the option to turn off transitions for the on screen Bible. We love the functionality, but find the transition times too slow and clunky.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. Please create a feature to allow the SPACE BAR to progress to the next slide... not just the arrows. Planning Center Projector used to allow us to do this and it was much simpler for those running slides since they have a bigger button to push. The arrows are nice for when you have to go back a slide too, but it would be great if the space bar would allow you to simply move forward to the next slide as well.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The Background dropdown has a number of standard backgrounds immediately available. Please allow customisation of these, saving me a trip to the media browser.

I read some discussion of "recently used" backgrounds being auto-populated here but I've not seen that operating. Is that still a feature?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. The ability to have a different background for the verse, chorus, bridge. etc within 1 song is ideal. It is even more desired for content items.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I use Gospel Project for kids. They give us a ton of images only saved in PDF format rather than jpeg format. It would be great to display PDF files for this reason. Thanks for your consideration! I like using Proclaim a lot and this little thing would help so much more.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. When creating a song in a presentation, I wish there was the ability to edit text or text location in individual slides, instead of one change affecting the entire group of slides. For instance, I could italicize a group of text in a song to indicate a solo without having to italicize the whole song. I've also run into situations where other users in my congregation have wanted to move the text on each slide of the grouping, but moving the text on one slide does it for the whole group. It'd be awesome if you could edit each slide…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow your remote app access the nursery call portion. So they can send number to main service without having to go to the main computer to edit that. This way I can connect control main service notes and slides but allows the second remote control connected to only access nursery call. So they don't need to leave area or text someone running the video stuff

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Display two Bible translations on the screen. For example, NIV and ESV, or a different language such as Spanish and NIV.

158 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please make the Remote App Confidence Monitor like a non remote app

1. On songs it does not show the 1st line of the next slide
    2. Does not show the Confidence Timer
    3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. Make "slide break" more intuitive. E.g. when at bullet point #3 I click on slide break icon I get bullet point #4 with -- as the point.When I click on the icon the result should be a slide break, with or without continuation of bullets. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Make images accessible from the background button, rather than opening up the whole media browser. We have multiple contributors to Service.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Create a slide from a) the "Share Setlist" process, b) have a "Setlist" service item on the "Add Item" menu, or c) be part of the Smart Media that would automatically change to follow the song lineup? I also think it would be nice to have the option of having the song title match what shows in the service section.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. A prompter service item would allow users to push the Notes content to the confidence monitor, while putting something completely different (or nothing at all) on the front screen. This would allow you to put text for a speech (like a teleprompter), or bullet points. Either that, or just add a checkbox to the Notes tab that would send Notes to the Confidence monitor.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I have been looking into adding lighting and was wondering if you plan on adding lifx bulb support in the future, from my research these units are brighter than hue and dont need a hub. Thanks for all you guys do!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →