Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. Sending/receiving OSC message would allow for control of a much broader range of devices, such as triggering lighting/lighting cues, starting recording in DAW software, among others, as well as numerous user designed devices that do not have MIDI.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. People like to know where they are in the hymn, how many verses and choruses left. At the moment we are having to get round this in a not very slick way, would be good if there was an option to set to show where you were in the sequence of the hymn.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. 24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Dear Proclaim Team,
    Just a suggestion what if one of the FEATURE of Proclaim is where the consumer like us can make a video ( like windows movie maker or filmora go) Iin this application people can make video like especial event or something. I know in the proclaim you can upload video but its much better too if inside the proclaim you can make your own video. Thank you and God bless proclaim team

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Modify Proclaim to allow a locally installed Logos library as the OSB server. Include a method for the user to choose, something like:

On Screen Bible source
    Do not use / Primary / Secondary - locally installed Logos library
    Do not use / Primary / Secondary - Internet

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. "Play audio track(s) once through playlist on current slide" option.

I'd like the ability to have the selected audio play once through the playlist, while you're on the current slide but not carry over to following slides.
    As it is I have to build an blank audio stop after if I want this to happen.

"continue/repeat until: end of section" already accomplishes the continueing audio over multiple slides and "continue/repeat until: end of service item" causes audio to loop.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. I'd love to have an easy interface for sound effects (i.e. a menu on the bottom or side that could play a sound effect without having to build a SFX slide (and a stop audio slide).

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. I would like to to add a lower thirds caption to a pre-produced video from within Proclaim. Also, I would like to be able to add custom text to a video supplied by Proclaim. Some of the supplied countdown videos only have a timer displayed and I would like to add the words "Service begins in" to those countdown videos.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The "spin mode" slows down my work. Maybe we should be able to put that on pause while doing some heavy edits.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I have had many pictures and videos that when displayed in Proclaim our turned sideways. I was told I could edit photos in Paint which works but nothing for videos. Also obviously its a lot of screwing around to go back and forth to paint. Thank you!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Some sets of backgrounds don't have these slides and also I would like to be able to produce my own sometimes using our images.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. I would love to see account linking supported for Church Motion Graphics. CMG does amazing stuff and we subscribe directly with them. We would love to be able to browse their stuff directly in the Media Browser (since it's in there already), but we can't use it since our account is with them, and not through your partner media channel (which is both too expensive for us, and of which we'd really only use CMG content).

Direct CMG account linking would be of great benefit for all parties involved (much the way Graceway Media is able to be linked).

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Having credit card as the only method for paying the subscription is limiting. Churches (as distinct from church staff members) don't commonly have credit accounts. Consider adding PayPal or another online payment facility.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Basically, a way to list my most used translations across the top so they can be quickly accessed without having to click "more' and search each time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Be able to use it for Environmental Projection with masking like ProPresenter.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. ?Contact USA@1844-388-5295@* ® Aol toll free number, Aol technical support phone number Aol helpline customer ?care help desk number™ ?Contact USA@1844-388-5295@* ® Aol toll free number, Aol technical support phone number Aol helpline customer ?care help desk number™
    ?Contact USA@1844-388-5295@* ® Aol toll free number, Aol technical support phone number Aol helpline customer ?care help desk number™
    Call help Aol @
    1844-388-5295@* ® tech support number, Aol customer support phone number Aol helpline customer care Contact USA@*1844-388-5295@ ® Aol toll free number, Aol customer support phone number Aol helpline customer care passwordtollfreenumber,Aol

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. ?Contact USA@1800-919-6057@* ® Aol toll free number, Aol technical support phone number Aol helpline customer ?care help desk number™ ?Contact USA@1800-919-6057@* ® Aol toll free number, Aol technical support phone number Aol helpline customer ?care help desk number™
    ?Contact USA@1800-919-6057@* ® Aol toll free number, Aol technical support phone number Aol helpline customer ?care help desk number™
    Call help Aol @
    1800-919-6057@* ® tech support number, Aol customer support phone number Aol helpline customer care Contact USA@*1800-919-6057@ ® Aol toll free number, Aol customer support phone number Aol helpline customer care passwordtollfreenumber,Aol

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. ?Contact USA@1800-919-6057@* ® Aol toll free number, Aol technical support phone number Aol helpline customer ?care help desk number™ ?Contact USA@1800-919-6057@* ® Aol toll free number, Aol technical support phone number Aol helpline customer ?care help desk number™
    ?Contact USA@1800-919-6057@* ® Aol toll free number, Aol technical support phone number Aol helpline customer ?care help desk number™
    Call help Aol @
    1800-919-6057@* ® tech support number, Aol customer support phone number Aol helpline customer care Contact USA@*1800-919-6057@ ® Aol toll free number, Aol customer support phone number Aol helpline customer care passwordtollfreenumber,Aol

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. ?Contact USA@1800-919-6057@* ® Aol toll free number, Aol technical support phone number Aol helpline customer ?care help desk number™ ?Contact USA@1800-919-6057@* ® Aol toll free number, Aol technical support phone number Aol helpline customer ?care help desk number™
    Call help Aol @

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →