Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

204 results found

1. When I add an image to a slide right now, it just stays there. It'd be great to have a more flexible canvas where I can move images around on slides, resize, etc.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. CCLI want reports of the licensed songs used throughout the year, so simplify this by having the software do most of the hard work.

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. We would like to place a logo or a photo onto a background without it filling the whole space or having to use the image slideshow.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. PowerPoint animations Should NOT be limited to 3 secs
    Animations in PP can be any length of time, but when I select "transfer control to PowerPoint" for some reason slides advance every in 3sec not revealing the entire slide.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. e.g. When I use RVR60 (spanish bible) the passage appears in spanish but the reference still appears in english. It's really important to had the bible reference in spanish too!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. I know I can do this manually on the device, but it would be better to have the proclaim app set the display timeout. The Kindle app, and others, can keep the screen on, so I would think that proclaim could as well.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. Crew operating the program do not have the skills to go to edit, etc. needed to select and project a verse being called for during sermon. Need a feature like the crawl that can be used to insert a Scripture easily without editing skills.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. Give the ability to define the layout of confidence screen, like the current version of ProPresenter. You can choose placement and size of Current Screen and Next Screen as well as clocks and timers and message to stage only.

43 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  5 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. The My Content area needs ways to sort slides into various categories along with meta data for searching. Would be nice to separate out sides from, Worship / announcements / scripture verses / animated sides etc...

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Very useful for the worship team to cue them to the next verse or song!

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I like the speakers note feature, but I would like to be able to see the slide I am projecting as well as the next one. So, eliminating the special screen option would allow for that.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Songs require the CCLI number to be typed in each time a song is added. Couldn't the CCLI box come populated based on the user's Faithlife group?

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. It would be nice to be able to select multiple images or videos in the "my library" section so you can remove more than one item at a time from the library.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. This is something I feel like Proclaim really lacks. The features and foundational idea of Proclaim is great, but this feature should be implemented very soon in the near future in order to continue the progress you guys have done so far.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. I would like to see the ability to reveal individual points in the same slide, each one at a time.

As for YouTube integration, I would like to be able to just add youtube videos the same way you add content or videos or scripture.

76 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. I live in a rural area, and sometimes storms may take out internet access for a while. It would be nice to be able to sync Proclaim to a USB/Portable Disk device, and re-sync when I get to church from the same device.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would help me a lot to be able to see more of the lyrics of the songs when I am editing them. The congregation at my church is older and needs the lyric and font size larger. So I usually have 2-3 slides per slide. I also like a breath of words per line.

And being able to see more than that tiny window shows would help me do this more quickly and methodically. So that all the slides match up.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I would think that an easy fix for a blank slide in the middle of a song for an instrumental would be to push enter twice. Since enter already gets you to another slide, I would think that would be easy fix, or have an "I" for instrumental that gives you a blank slide.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. We can currently put pictures in as backgrounds, but it'd be great to be able to add, size, and change the direction of jpegs/other picture formats and drop them on a slide.

118 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. Please allow multiple lines in Titles and Captions. Some song titles are so long they are really small on the screen since they won't wrap around to multiple lines. Same with Custom Captions.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)