General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Integrate with Google Calendar

To reduce redundancy on our admin, it would be nice to be able to connect with google calendar and or import via ics. Right now if I wanted to pull in our events, I'd have to take everything from our existing calendar and copy it into Faithlife.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Make audio metes visible all the time

We really like the confidence of having audio meters visible while in record but would also like the option to have them there all the time.
      Otherwise we only know if there’s a problem just when it’s too late to fix it!
      Clearly this would also need another way to indicate that proclaim is in record but I suggest that showing/hiding the audio meters is too subtle an indication anyway and something more obvious should be implemented.
      Thanks

3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
      • Make it more obvious when in record

We would love it to be a bit more obvious when proclaim was in record.
        At the moment it’s too easy to miss and sometimes operators jump around the presentation and forget that affects the auto record cues.
        Making the background pane turn red or put a red ring round it etc. Would be a good confirmation.
        Thanks
        Dave

0 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
        • Confidence Screen layout/format change with stage directions cues.

In ProPresenter you can have your confidence monitor display lyrics during songs and then set a cue to change format when you click on the first slide of the sermon and it changes the same monitor to display sermon notes. Then when the Sermon is over you can set a cue to change back to the lyrics format when you click on the first slide of the song. That way we wouldn't have to have a separate monitor for the worship team and a separate monitor for the pastors notes.

4 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
          • More customization for digital signage

I already use the Information Frame, but would like to use only some of it. My reason is we currently present on our main screens 4:3. The Digital Signage is set to 16:9 because it is a flat panel TV display. I understand that using the ENTIRE Information Frame keeps the proportion correct. But if I could disable Slots 1-4 and keep only Slot 5 with the Sidebar, then the presentation area would be 4:3 and match our presentations.

As it is, if I send an item to the sign feed, I either have to edit the background and layout,…

2 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
            • Save as Video option for multiple overlays

We have an image alpha that we used to put on top of our motion graphics clips. Doing that allowed us to have a vast amount of different versions and looks to our Church's logo. We never had to settle for one version of our logo and get bored with it.

Additionally, We could always create a new version at will! We did it in the same program our presentations were in. going from program to program is annoying enough! having to use two programs every time we want to make an iteration of our Logo, or anything else, is…

1 vote
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
              • Is there any chance that you guys are going to make it where you can put a cue in to change a monitor that you have as a confidence screen d

Is there any chance that you guys are going to make it where you can put a cue in to change a monitor that you have as a confidence screen during songs to display notes during sermon and then back to confidence screen for songs.( I guess the best way to describe it would be in ProPresenter you can have your confidence monitor change layouts to be lyrics during songs and then change format when you click on the first slide of the sermon and it change the same monitor to display notes and then when the sermon is done…

2 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                • Allow to select frame from video as a key image.

If I browse through Videos in Media, I see several black boxes since that is the first frame of nearly every video. I have to click on each and see the title, description, tags, etc. to see if maybe that's the one I want.

3 votes
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • Post the actual date of sermons posted please!

I wold LOVE to see the sermons that we upload on our Faithlife Sermons page to actually show the exact date of the delivery of the sermon among the details. We input this information in as we publish the sermon, so why not have that information displayed and searchable for visitors. The date is one way visitors should be able to search for a specific sermon they missed for whatever reason. What I’m seeing is that the sermons were published “a month ago” or “a year ago”, but I want to know the date the sermon was preached

2 votes
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                    • Audio Only slide

We still have people how like to sing along to an audio only track (mp3) as special music in the service. It would be nice to a have the ability to add an 'Audio' only item as slide the would advance at the end of song automatically. Currently I have to insert a blank slide, add the audio as a background to the slide, tell it to stop playing at the end of the service item, calculate the length of the song in seconds and have the slide auto advance at the end of the duration of the song.

1 vote
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                      • Ability to create Smart Media that can be exported in a square format for social media

Currently when we create media for slides that we want to post to social media or print in a different shape (usually square) we either have to create the slide media in Proclaim and use 3rd party software or websites to modify them to fit other formats or create them with 3rd party software and duplicate the text on a Proclaim slide. If we could instead have the ability of editing and exporting a Proclaim slide in a square format we could save time and have more consistent designs.

2 votes
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                        • Preview of OSB slide text in preview area (not when added as quick screen)

Currently when you add On-Screen Bible slides to a service the preview pane shows the reference range for the slide (such as Matthew 1:1-3, Matthew 1:4-5, etc.) but the text on the slide is generic and blurred out. It would be extremely helpful if the text was the actual slide text and was readable in the preview pane. Sometimes the pastor will start reading a section in the middle without giving the verse number so it's hard to present the right slide.

2 votes
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                          • Add ability to post sermon recording soundbite to Facebook

I would like the ability to post the soundbite clip from a sermon recording to Facebook with the ability to listen without leaving Facebook so people can see the post and listen to the chosen clip conveniently.

1 vote
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)
                            • Display translation of a song in your own language

We sing a lot of songs in English. But people need a translation in there mother language (dutch in our church) to understand the songs in a more deeper way. Can you add an option to show a second line with a translation of the song! (maybe ad options to change size, colour, etc)

3 votes
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)
                              • Display translation of a song in your own language

We sing a lot of songs in English. But people need a translation in there mother language (dutch in our church) to understand the songs in a more deeper way. Can you add an option to show a second line with a translation of the song! (maybe ad options to change size, colour, etc)

4 votes
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                                  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                • Add Start & End Time to Sign Feed Display Schedule

Add Start & End Time to Sign Feed Display Schedule. If I post an Event slide (e.g. Men's Breakfast) that ends at 9am on Saturday, I don't want the Event to keep displaying until midnight that Saturday. If you add a Time to the Start & End Date, I can control what time to stop displaying the event. This is especially important when I have the feed embedded on my web site so outdated event slides don't continue to run all day long.

6 votes
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                                  • customize signage to include more parts of the service.

We use a countdown loop as a part of the 'Warmup' so the service starts automatically at the right time. When you add video to digital signage, it would be amazing to allow signage to use both the warm up and the service sections!

3 votes
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    • Online portal for uploading media, to avoid having to download the desktop program for media creators

The only way to upload media is through the desktop program. However, there may be many people at a church generating unique media content, that would find it difficult to download and install proclaim, jus to upload media on a regular basis

1 vote
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                                      • Keep the active slide on the Order of Service in the middle of the panel

On the left hand side, the order of service panel, as the service progresses and the slides near the bottom start to be activated the whole list jump to the top so the items at the top of the service are no longer visible unless you scroll back up. By keeping the active slide in the middle of the panel would allow visibility to the maximum amount of slide above and below the active slide.

5 votes
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                                        • Allow the desktop version of Proclaim to operate like Proclaim Remote in that it can be a "slave" to another computer running Proclaim.

This way, Proclaim can be run from multiple computers connected to multiple displays, but controlled from a single interface.

6 votes
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                                          ← Previous 1 3 4 5 20 21
                                          • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base