Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. I have been looking into adding lighting and was wondering if you plan on adding lifx bulb support in the future, from my research these units are brighter than hue and dont need a hub. Thanks for all you guys do!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. A full text export of the entire text box content of a full presentation, or selected sections, including full verses from auto bible references in brackets, to a standard document format readable by any major word processor. This would make creating notes from presentations incredibly quick.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. Add a next verse and previous verse button to the on screen Bible. This would make it easy to follow along with a speaker if a passage wasnt preloaded into the set

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. It would be great if the pager field was not limited to 5 characters. All of our numbers for our kids are 6 numbers long and it will cut off the last character. It would be great if the limit was 10 characters for churches who might have longer identification numbers.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Have the digital signage pull from a live video feed of the service. When feed is active have it take over signs.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Need the ability to update Smart Media Templates without having to create new ones.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The ability to have a different background for the verse, chorus, bridge. etc within 1 song is ideal. It is even more desired for content items.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. A foreground embed option would be fantastic and keep in line with the bible verse embed. Our pastors often use images throughout there presentation which was easily accomplished in ProPresenter but has become cumbersome to use in Proclaim. There is no way to place an image after certain slides unless breaking up the message/presentation into multiple content items. With an image embed tag, this would easily allow foreground images to be inserted into a message/presentation. Adding video to the foreground would be useful too.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. In the scenario of slideshows clicking each image is time-consuming... no option for "click and drag" or "shift-click first image, click the last image selects everything in between"?. For instance... I wanted to move 100+ images to a different board... I had to do it in blocks 3 times... then I accidentally put in the wrong board... so I had to select all of those and remove them... click, click, click is kinda annoying though slideshows don't happen much... some better usability would be nice for selecting, deleting and moving large groups of items. Also a counter with x out…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Make more room for the text editor. When editing slides on a small sized monitor, the countdown clock, auto-advance, transition, and shuffle checkboxes take up more space than the text editor itself.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. When editing the text of a song or content with many manual line breaks, provide an option to automatically scroll to the matching preview slide.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Provide options for the hymn number similar to title or credits. Right now if the hymn field is populated, it will display on all slides. I only want it on the first (or last) slide.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Currently, when applying smart media, it deletes the background adn overwrites it. In our workflow, we often choose backgrounds first, then choose which text and format will look best on that background. So applying smart media templates overwrites the background. If smart media could be for foreground only (as an option), then the we could apply multiple templates while not having to put in our background multiple times!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. I love the Bible Trivia option! I am try g to involve our kids more in the worship service. Could you make a Kid’s Bible Trivia optio?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. The audience is able to submit a question, then other members in the audience are able to view that question and vote for it, so those with higher votes will be pushed to the top and these questions will be displayed during question and answer time.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Set up background audio player to crossfade, fade in/out at pause/resume, and to adaptive limit playlist to consistent audio volume.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. A prompter service item would allow users to push the Notes content to the confidence monitor, while putting something completely different (or nothing at all) on the front screen. This would allow you to put text for a speech (like a teleprompter), or bullet points. Either that, or just add a checkbox to the Notes tab that would send Notes to the Confidence monitor.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. My pastor is one of those that is always reading way past the verses he has called out for us to look up. It's very difficult to hurry and look up the next few verses to keep up with him. He's always several verses ahead of me by the time I get them on the screen and then I have to start all over.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)