Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. Currently font size is controlled by both preserving line breaks of lyric and fitting lines to slide. Great. A warning will display when a line is excessive and just that is shrunk. But if it a line is slightly too long font size of whole song is adjusted without warning. For me this is a poor user experience because I’d like more control of options. Since most of this is by design can you please add an exclamation mark (or something similar) next to font size whenever displayed font size is not equal to displayed size. This will then help…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. More than 1 line of the song in the confidence monitor, as most fast songs go through the 1st line really fast there isn't enough time. Even basic programmes like ppt has that function therefore I'm absolutely certain it wont be too hard for you too! Also split the screen so it can go on the side of the main lyrics or give the option to users to choose how much they want to show for the next slide.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. A customer shared with me today that they would like to be able to handwrite notes (like you would on an overhead projector) and display them through Proclaim. He'd like to write messages on his tablet and have them display on slides.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. A handful of customers have shared with me that they would love the ability to livestream their services through Proclaim.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We've recently started using the Proclaim program to project our slides in church. I love the program with one exception. I have had some experience with ProPresenter program - In ProPresenter we were able to manipulate the motion backgrounds to change color, direction, speed etc. I would like to see this option available in Proclaim.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. We have just recently switch over to Proclaim for our presentation software. The power it brings is beyond what we had expected. With that in mind we would like to present the following idea.

What if the proclaim remote app could be use for more than just following the sermon? Could it be possible to restructure the app to allow followers to input/take notes on the current slide and save the sermon onto their devices. This way they can retrieve the sermon and discuss/ask questions during bible study.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I absolutely love the fact that you've added lighting control via MIDI to Proclaim. However, we frequently make lighting changes during a song, and would really like to be able to sync those changes by having Proclaim trigger them.

Would it be possible to add support for lighting scene changes on a per-slide basis rather than a per-service item basis, largely to support those mid-song changes?

42 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I would like to request some enhancements to the main text area:

1) Add margins to the main text box. Since text background shape option was added I have been using it, but it's a bit frustrating when you have text that fills the box (either side to side or top and bottom), and the text runs right up to the edge of the text box. You can play with the fit option, but then the background shape falls outside of where you want the text box to go. It would be nice if you could define margins in the…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When using an On Screen Bible slide, the audience view has the ability to show all of the verse reference info like book, chapter, verse, version. It would be nice if this was also displayed on the confidence monitor. I believe the confidence monitor currently only shows the text of the verse. Sometimes when using a lot of similar scripture it can be confusing to know exactly what verse you're on.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Sometime we just need to be able to search through the lyrics of a large number of slides in a single presentation.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. It would be much easier navigate while "on air" if each song and service item were clearly separated. And further if there was color coding on the slides (for verse, chorus, bridge, etc. ala propresenter). And finally, for songs, each slide should be labeled with its full name, eg "Verse 1", "Chorus 1"

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. This would be similar to the way ProPresenter does Messages, which is actually very powerful when you dig down into it.
    Essentially you can add a message "Cue" to a slide and it would trigger a template to play, displaying the message variable you assigned to the cue.
    So we used this in Propresenter to add "Up Next: Offering" to slides, or use them as lower thirds for speaker's names, etc. It's really very versatile and can add a lot of dynamic elements to the presentation.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. there should be a way to search the Bible and bring the chapter from the verse you choose to the end. Sometimes pastors remembers a Scripture and starts reading from a certain verse he mentions. If it's a long Bible verse, let's say 50, 60 verses, but you don't know how long will be read, it's hard to open the whole chapter and scroll all the way to the 50, 60th verse. But at the same time, if you choose Chapter X:60, all you'll get it that one verse.. So having that option would help a lot

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Currently if you wanted to jump to the middle of a video, you can do so from within the preview window, but you cannot do the same with music tracks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Reposting Declined Idea: Please reconsider as this is a function we periodically used in Easy Worship, but since switching to Proclaim no longer have the option.

Original post:
    Allow the audio of videos to be adjusted within Proclaim independent of the global volume setting.

At times we use song videos for the worship portion of our service, but the videos themselves are not uniform in volume from one video to the next. I control the presentation from my iPad as we do not have a media booth (or media team) yet, so adjusting the volume on the fly from the…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I would love to have just a basic template that was a countdown clock n a basic font, with a transparent background where we could edit in our our backgrounds etc. I struggle sometimes to find a countdown timer for before the service that suites our theme.

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would be awesome to add some kind of ability for auto creating Slide Groups straight from PCO imports! Such as:

[Group]SET LIST

Song 1
    Song 2

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. Instead of importing all of the Planning Center Online songs every-time, I would like the ability to choose which ones I wish to import.

Use case: Worship Leader adds a last minute song to the set.

And set song styling defaults such as Center Text.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →