Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. I love the new background shapes feature. One enhancement to suggest add the ability to soften the edge of the shapes. Ideally, you'd be able to control the feather and also if corners are rounded off or square.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Most of the welcome templates have the "Welcome" text hard-coded and do not allow to translate it into another language. As a German user it's not worth to pay the extra money for a bigger media library if I can not use most of them. It's very time consuming to click through all the templates to find the very few that let all texts to be customized

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Download the free monthly media directly into Proclaim

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Are there any Plans to provide German Language for Proclaim?
    Please consider that in the Future!

I can Provide the Translations. If that's what is holding you back... ;)

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. There are two options for Transitions.
    1: You can set a Default Transition Style in the Main Options of Proclaim.
    2: You can change that transition option in your presentation on only specific Slide to something else

This option is missing:
    Change Transition for Song Lyrics only. ONLY the Lyrics. NOT the Background Video.

What I try to achieve is to transition to the next Song with a 1 Second fade. So there is no hart Cut into the Background Video of that Song. But I want the Lyrics itself with hard cut transition from Line to Line.

Is there…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When using the RST (Russian Translation), the scripture reference appears in English and not Russian. Please fix this so it displays the correct language for the reference. Without this, it renders the On Screen Bible useless and it makes displaying scriptures very cumbersome because it requires adding the reference in the correct language using a text box.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I would like to be able to edit and upload audio while in the post-service loop. This is so that we can work on the audio and upload it after the service without having to turn off the active post-service presentation.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The file menu provides "Open...", "Open recent", "Duplicate...", and "Duplicate recent". It would be natural and intuitive to also have "Delete..." and "Delete recent". Needing to go through "Open" in order to delete a presentation is counter-intuitive and confusing.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When managing media, allow the ability to drag and drop 'suggested tags' to your tags field so you don't have to retype them.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. The addition of fade to the beginning and ending of sermon recordings would help greatly. This would allow for that recording to have a completed feel to it.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be awesome to the ability to blank a projector screen for a song while being able to scroll the lyrics through on the confidence monitor for the worship team. We sometimes have the worship team sing a song and not wanting the lyrics to be projected to the congregation.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Many churches that have congregational style singing still use music notation to help the flow of the song. It would be incredibly helpful to have the music displayed along with the lyrics. One simple project called "The Paperless Hymnal" does exactly that, but it is not tied to the song creator tool. This would make song service creation for many churches so much simplier.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Could inclusion from online songs from Rockin with the Cross be made available? It's a cheaper option than CCLI for getting songs.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Our church started a prayer/announcement chat on facebook messenger that really connected the church well.
    Now that we hope to implement the faithlife platform (logos, proclaim) it would totally make sense if our church could download the faithlife app and be easily connected with messaging (chatting) while having the options that faithlife has to go deeper if one wants to.
    What I have noticed is that if I send a message, the users don't get notified of my message (vibrate or ding) on their mobile device. This is what will keep us continuously connected at a moment's notice.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    1. When entering a subgroup, there should be a one-clic way to return to the parent group for an admin.
    1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. I'm looking to live stream (video) segments of our service.

Can we have signal cues (like in the case of Midi for Lighting) that will trigger the following key commands in OBS Open Broadcaster Software (an open source live stream encoder) :
    - Start Stream
    - Stop Stream
    - Transition
    - Recall Scene X

Then we can run OBS in the background and have Proclaim trigger the start/end of a web stream with cues (in the same way we currently have audio recording) without the operator having to jump out of proclaim.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow reference in OSB to be positioned on top or bottom to accommodate different screen setups.

Our screen is 7' tall and starts only 18" off the stage floor. All On Screen Bible references are on the bottom of the screen which make it difficult for our congregation to read.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When the number/bullet list is left justified, it currently automatically has a space between the left edge of the text box. It would be helpful to allow this as an option, and not force the space.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. I cannot seem to create a numbered list that displays on multiple slides. Adding a slide break "--" forces the following bullet point to restart at 1.

An easy workaround would be to have the ability to start a numbered list at a number other than 1. For that matter, I would like to be able to use alphabetical lists (A, B, C) or Roman numeral lists (I., II., III.) as in the typical outline. Is there any such ability to control the format of these lists?

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow changing the opacity of an image before applying to a background. Every song has a different mood, so sometimes you want stronger, bolder background images, and other times you want less visible backgrounds so the words pop out better. Allow opacity changing after you apply the image to the background similar to how you already allow sizing to fit the background. This will help prevent the need to upload multiple copies of the same image with different opacity settings.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →