Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. In other words, change from a regular Bible slide to an on screen bible slide or vice-versa.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. 7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Today, I am running the AV for a memorial service. I have a video that is piano music, but there's poster frame that says "Funeral Piano Music" throughout the entire video. It'd be great if I could go live with audio only.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We are currently in the trial period and so far it's been an amazing experience... I'm even thinking of donating the subscription to my church, but the only thing that has kept me on the fence is the need of always be online to use the bible, the church is quite new and in a rural area so we don't have access to the internet except via cellphone hotspot wich is too unreliable; and I know we can set the verses we are going to need in advance but there are times (quite frequently actually) when we need to show…

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. On Updating Proclaim - Asks for Administrative privileges and Sunday/Wed operators don't always have this.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. A small section or page somewhere that shows what the Proclaim Team is currently being worked on/finalized and the near future for the next update would be great to have if possible

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Proclaim allows for the publishing of a podcast through the presentation software and the faithlife site. In order to reliably use this service, statistics regarding views/subscribers/etc would be very helpful!

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We would love if we could quickly see how much time is remaining on our messages (video venue) without having to hover and subtract the time played from the total time. Do I have time to go to the bathroom? Do I need to make my way to the stage? We're not very quick with math!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Until the latest release when you went to add a new item, the menu automatically had a search function for reusable items. This was extremely helpful and time saving. And, although, there is still a keyboard shortcut and menu item, it loses some of its time saving by opening up another menu to search. Please put it back :)

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. In the new update you have moved the add item search to an extra step with the ctrl + Shift + R

There was nothing wrong with the previous way and it was a lot simpler than having to use the keys or move the mouse more than needed, and then have it open a whole new window. I know that sounds like a minimal amount of extra work, but when you add a lot of slides each week that are the same as the week before, it adds up. I like most of the updates I see, if I…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. I love Proclaim and it has some awesome features, made possible by a really regular release schedule. Obviously the side-effect of this means very regular updates to download. Currently, this means ~150MB a time - and my internet connection is OK, but at peak times this takes quite a while.

I was thinking it would be great if you could implement some sort of delta updates, so you only ship what's changed. Not sure of the technical implications of doing this but even from the point of view of your EC2 bill with all these large updates so regularly, it's…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. by using proclaim link to add content on bulletin, people could take notes and save them under each slide point

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. This way if you need to look for a certain spot in a video, or just need to save time if a class or sermon is running over. The slide scrubber is OK, but too touchy and it is difficult to find what you ar looking for

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. When you import a PowerPoint slideshow with the Transfer control to PowerPoint option, the slides do not show in the sermon recording. It would be nice if they did - including any animations.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Having the ability to draw on the Proclaim Remote App would allow the pastor/speaker more options and make the app more powerful and useful.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. In New Zealand, we use UK English spellings, so we generally have to go through and manually correct/change spelling of words which are spelt differently in US English.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Having the ability to have a gif or motion picture as a foreground object would be useful. We are currently trying to work out the best way to have sermon slides without using powerpoint.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)