Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. I'm suggesting a Service End Time for proclaim, I feel this would be a easy way to work with confidence monitors on keeping everyone on schedule (Pastor,Worship Leader/MC) with a countdown to end of service, this works especially those churches who have multiple services. Or an option to add a clock to the presentation with the current time zone the presentation is being displayed in as well.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. I would like you to give the user the option to show the number of upcoming slides in timeline view. I would like to see the currently displayed slide moved closer to the left of the timeline.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. Make it so that a text box or image can be sent forward or backward for layering.

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. That proclailm can give us the possibility to change the Bible Version and put the one that you want. Like now, you see King James Version

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Several people requested after the service for one of the announcements to be paused so they could jot the information down (How to connect via Faithlife.com). A pause button for the Pre or Post Service Loop would be great.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Before church begins having a bible trivia displayed would be awesome, and I know they already have it but only English. There is a lot of churches that I know that use Proclaim and I know they would also love to have Bible Trivia displayed before service in there Churches.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. Quotes from people or books are so often used, it would be great to have a template similar to the Bible item where the quote can be entered and a reference be added, with the ability to have that reference only appear on the last slide.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. In the 2013 post, the Anonymous Author cites the amount of different controls, visually that can be applied to Bible or content service item, but not to Songs. He asks, humbly, for the same font controls, as are available to the other content.
    I humbly offer that many of the churches that started this software app, may still only use the app for song presentation purposes.
    We need to be dynamic and use the slides as a tool throughout the service, especially through the songs, but truly through the sermon, as well.
    I went looking for a line fade; only…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. I want to be able to use only the Remote App on my iPad using it to mirror to an Apple TV. And I want to be able to play video just like I can with the Computer version of Proclaim.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I can see there used to be an integration with Graceway...would really be helpful to have that integration resolved now that they're Igniter!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. It would be great if using a signal on a content slide in the presentation didn't remove the slide from the bulletin. We would like to be able to use signals in conjunction with the digital bulletin, but then we loose the graphic slides. It would be great to have both show up in the bulletin!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Would love to be able to drag/drop our Sermon Series Title slide (Complete with Weekly changing subtitles) or any slide we may be constantly be referencing that week (Map of Ancient Israel for example) as well as the ability to add a couple other go-to slides we routinely wish we had as just-in-case scenarios (New Members/Giving/Come to the Alter/etc. We have had accidental deletions in the past.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Ability to create sections including looping such as Pre-loop or Service

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. 29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. Add Proclaim Publish As Delegation for sermon.faithlife.com.
    I log in to Proclaim and record the Pastors sermons and by default, they publish to MySermons at sermons.faithlife.com but these are not mine. When I log in to Proclaim and record my own messages, they go as they should to my sermon.faithlife.com account.

There is no method I know of to move the Pastors sermons to their sermon.faithlife.com account.

It seems that MySermons shows all sermons for all groups I am part of so, you might change the "Show" sort "by speaker name" to "filter by speaker name".

or a better solution,…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. It would be nice to have a public API for Proclaim, so those of us who are more tech savvy and trying to tie together multiple pieces of software and technology could include Proclaim in that tying together.

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. We add a lot of announcements, sermon slides, etc. and categorizing the uploaded slides becomes important so a board is not unwieldy. Sorting the boards alphabetically under Group Upload would help us find the board we are looking for more easily.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. I use videos very often in my presentations, but the volumes on the videos can be very different. It would be fine if I always had a sound tech who could control the volume accordingly, but I don't. In fact, often I'm controlling the entire presentation from my Iphone. I need to be able to pre-adjust the volumes to level them out before presentation time.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 6 8 10 30 31