Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. I would like for individuals who are not at church to be able to follow the service via the mobile app (10 miles) sounds reasonable.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. We use audio files attached to songs for congregational singing. In our old software these files were permanently attached to the song. However your software does not seem to do that except through the reuse item drop down. Would love to see this implemented

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Right now we have to copy and paste from somewhere else if we want to see the Bible text in our notes. Maybe make the "[[--]]" command print the scripture right behind the [[__]] code in the notes using the default version.... please. Or better yet, a book/chapter/verse selector.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. We love Proclaim's option to automatically start recording with in-presentation cues, and furthermore the ability to publish the sermon across our multiple platforms. BUT we use an audio intro/bumper at the beginning of all our sermon files (i.e. "The following audio was recorded at Delta Church. We hope htis sermon will encourage your daily walk with Jesus.."). It would be great if we were able to upload that file to Proclaim and automatically attach it to the beginning of our sermon files before publishing.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I often want to add an mp3 to a slide, but start it at a certain point (like 30 seconds into the song, for example). You can do this super easily with videos, but not music, there's not even a scrubbing option on the mp3 tracks, just a pause and volume button. Please add this it would be so helpful!!

144 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. For us, we often will use the same background for a sermon series that could span many weeks. Please consider adding a "Master Style" that combines all lyric formatting, including box placement, font styling, and background, so a single application of the "Master Style" would do it all.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. It would be really helpful for the proclaim desktop app operator to be able to control which external devices can control at various points of the service.

This would be the same functionality that I use in EasyWorship at one of the other churches I am involved in. There's a list of devices currently connected/approved, and I can just click to enable that device to control at a point that's appropriate in the service.

Most of the service is usually run by the computer operator, but it's useful to allow say just the preacher to control when they are up…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Be able to adjust the color and type of font in the on-screen Bible.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. When using a background, that may not be at the top of the media page, in order to keep your presentation uniformed, it would be nice if there was a recently used section that you can go back to instead of for every song or announcement, going all the way back down 200 backgrounds to find that one background you just used 5 seconds ago for the next song or announcement. Thank you.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. We would like our digital signage to stop cycling through the slides when the service starts. Then stay stationary on a single slide during the service, Something like, "Service is happening now. Please be considerate...etc."

Would love for it to happen automatically at certain times and not have to manually go in and stop and start the presentation.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Currently, in the gridview, slides are separated by service item: pre-service loop, warm-up, service, etc. We use the grouping feature a lot to make it easier to visualize what's happening next, but with the current way it works, in gridview groupings are ignored and all the slides are bunched together.

I would like to see the slides in gridview also separated by groupings!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. We use lighting signals during our service. The default of the service is to fire on each slide. Failure to click the box turning off the fire on each slide check box has created issues during services multiple times. It would be nice to be able to choose to make the default for the lighting signal be that the signal does not fire with each slide.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. I've noticed that a lot of media series are missing certain types of slides. Some have countdowns, but no Twitter or Facebook slide. Others are the opposite. It would be nice if I could start working on a presentation around a theme and not discover later that I'm missing an important template.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback. We took a step back from making these types of items in order to make more Pro Media series. We’re planning to bring them back in some form soon.

14. I know you can show video on the screens, but for a smaller church like ours, it would be nice to set up a camera to capture video into proclaim to mix into the proclaim recording. Then take the sermon recording and make it layer one and the video recording and make it layer two and highlight the areas where you want your matched video to fade in and out and be seen instead of the proclaim recording. It would be a post editing job, but it would make a very nice sermon VIDEO that looks like it was run…

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. My recommendation would be to allow sermons.faithflife.com to import your notes the way they come formatted from logos onto your recorded proclaim deal. The way it looks directly from logos is great and the capability is already there. This should probably be the default in my opinion for exported sermons from logos to get connected to a recording and not live on their own if it has been exported to proclaim - the notes should follow the export *but publish in the style they do as if it were going directly to sermons.faithlife.com from logos.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. When in grid view, the small red box around the active slide can get lost if you are using red(ish) backgrounds, could it be thicker or can we change the color to say a bright green? Also the active slide pane on the right, can that pane size be adjustable to make it bigger and could you add the notes field to it?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. Hey Proclaim Developers...I posted this a while ago, but thought I would repost. When you are using the digital signage option with "show on air presentations", it will not show PowerPoint slides that are controlled by PowerPoint, so in our lobby all we get is a black screen furring the sermon until the PowerPoint is finished.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Features below:

1- Ability to add scroll text and pager numbers from the app
    2- Fix bug where the app crashes whilst trying to reconnect
    3- Have a confirmation option where you'd have to swipe twice in a period of time to switch the slide
    4- Light/Dark theme?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. When you add a content service block, you set the overall font specifications. You can highlight a section of text and add some emphasis, bullet points, etc. But the type selections are limited to Bold, Italic and small caps. If I have a font with multiple weights (light, normal, semi bold, bold, black, extra black) I am unable to use them. It just gives me bold. If the font is already bold, selecting bold makes no change at all (as it is already bold). Seems like a real limitation. We are choosing to make the graphic in Photoshop instead so…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Please, can take back the timer on the songs. The songs lyrics change to FAST. The update is not good. I can not change the timer songs

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
1 2 5 7 9 30 31