Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. If we have videos enabled for digital signage and had the ability to show just the warm up and service portions of the service THEN we could keep the sign specific bulletins while having a countdown to let people know that service is about to start.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. I know that you have a web app for Logos (although it is missing many features). I would be really helpful to have this so that I can access Proclaim on my Chromebook, android tablet, and ipad. These are all large devices that I would navigate the internet with well. If you choose to make just a Chrome OS app I would be happy too. I mainly just need some way of accessing Proclaim without a PC or Mac.

64 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Is there a way to hit Publish after the sermon is finish but have it publish to Sermons.Faithlife.com as a DRAFT? If it was published as a draft, I can publish it when I have the supporting files, for example, video, transcript, graphics elements and other items ready. Right now I hit publish and then rush over to Sermons and change it from Publish to draft. Of course the audio file goes out over the RSS feed so some people's podcast apps are getting the file before I am ready for it to go out.

Being able to Publish as…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. I may have suggested this before, but would it be possible to have the option to display the parts of the a song's credits (Title, Composer(s), Copyright, CCLI #) on separate lines. For example:

"I Will Wait For You (Psalm 130)"
    Jordan Kauflin; Keith Getty; Matthew Merker; Stuart Townend
    © 2018 Getty Music Publishing; Jordan Kauflin Music; Matthew Merker Music; Townend Songs
    CCLI License #1101531

It currently all runs together like this:
    "I Will Wait For You (Psalm 130)" Jordan Kauflin; Keith Getty; Matthew Merker; Stuart Townend © 2018 Getty Music Publishing; Jordan Kauflin Music; Matthew Merker Music; Townend Songs…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Could we get a 'Background shape' setting that is somewhere between 'Tight' and 'Tighter'? I am trying to put a black rectangle behind some paragraph text.... The 'tighter' setting is too small (it touches the edges of the text), but the 'tight' setting is too large. Could we get something in between?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Have a way to remove the slots or side bar if we don't want them. Also we occupy an old building, running the sign feed was easy with the Amazon Fire Stick. But we can't run the audio the old fashion way. If we could use our computer and account to send audio to our sign feed which is right now in our lobby that would be great. We could play the pre service music or just the sermon (or both) just like the "Show on Service section" setting. In this application we could just use a basic sound bar…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. I would like to request some enhancements to the Lighting/MIDI function.
    1) I've been using MIDI for a while in Proclaim and I started out by creating individual scenes with a single note in them, and naming the scene for what that note did. The list of scenes got very long. I have recently started creating groups of note commands instead, but it's difficult to keep up with what each note does and I have to keep a spreadsheet of the commands, what each does, and how I've grouped them. It would be very helpful if within the grouped commands…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Our church runs 2 services at the same time- an adults and a kids. Proclaim is so user friendly and easy to use, we have trained our Kid's Leadership team to use the program and run it during the kid's service while the adults are in their service. Everything worked fine until we utilized the digital signage. Being able to choose an active presentation for the digital signage would be superb, or not requiring a second license for a second presentation would be amazing!
    I can't imagine I am the only church trying to run to Proclaim presentation at the…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. Create an option to set all slides each week to default to a certain transition and transition time. Same goes for which slides to show song titles and credits. I've been needing to tell the program each week for each song to show titles on every slide and credits on the last slide only, and to set up a fade transition of 0.5s, and it would save me time to have this set up by default.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Currently, when a line of lyrics in a song is too long, Proclaim shrinks the text to make it all fit on one line. It would be very helpful to have an option to disable this feature, and keep the text the same size, but just have it wrap to the next line (with or without an indent, in case we wanted to still denote the original line "structure" of the song...like Powerpoint does. As it is now, with the autosize feature, text between songs ends up being different sizes and sometimes too small to read, despite having the font…

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. It would be great if the team could add a way to place a prefix in the podcast URL so that a church could see the in-depth analytics offered by services like podtrac or chartable.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Importing PPTX files on a mac seems to have a lot of formatting issues. It would be great if the import of PPTX files on a mac used Powerpoint instead of Keynote.

Alternatively, it would be great to be able to import a PDF of a presentation to a slideshow in Proclaim. Currently if I come across formatting issues, i have to export every slide as an image manually and import them as a slideshow in Proclaim. If Proclaim could import a PDF with each page as a new slide, the workflow would be much quicker, as I can save…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. add the ability to do the Title,Tags, Speaker, Sermon Series and Description beforehand and have all that information ready to go.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. It would be rather amazing to be able to show specific Calendar Events on Specific Signage feeds. Example: Men's Ministry Signage to JUST show Calendar Events for that specific ministry.

To be able to do this with each ministry would be AMAZING.. I am actually quite surprised this wasn't thought of initially.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. In the display options, there is a great option to "Identify" the display. A separate option/button next to it that would allow the presenter to send a test signal to assist with calibration. This could be used to send the same "slide" to multiple displays and allow them to view any display requires correction.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Would it be possible to have a Faithlife Bible Trivia app to allow users to download and play along as an option other than the URL? This could be beneficial as a lead in option to promote the larger applications.In addition, if proximity is turned on to alert the user that a current game is able to be joined.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →