Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Would love to be able to drag/drop our Sermon Series Title slide (Complete with Weekly changing subtitles) or any slide we may be constantly be referencing that week (Map of Ancient Israel for example) as well as the ability to add a couple other go-to slides we routinely wish we had as just-in-case scenarios (New Members/Giving/Come to the Alter/etc. We have had accidental deletions in the past.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. It would be great if using a signal on a content slide in the presentation didn't remove the slide from the bulletin. We would like to be able to use signals in conjunction with the digital bulletin, but then we loose the graphic slides. It would be great to have both show up in the bulletin!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. In the 2013 post, the Anonymous Author cites the amount of different controls, visually that can be applied to Bible or content service item, but not to Songs. He asks, humbly, for the same font controls, as are available to the other content.
    I humbly offer that many of the churches that started this software app, may still only use the app for song presentation purposes.
    We need to be dynamic and use the slides as a tool throughout the service, especially through the songs, but truly through the sermon, as well.
    I went looking for a line fade; only…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Several people requested after the service for one of the announcements to be paused so they could jot the information down (How to connect via Faithlife.com). A pause button for the Pre or Post Service Loop would be great.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Please, can take back the timer on the songs. The songs lyrics change to FAST. The update is not good. I can not change the timer songs

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. When you add a content service block, you set the overall font specifications. You can highlight a section of text and add some emphasis, bullet points, etc. But the type selections are limited to Bold, Italic and small caps. If I have a font with multiple weights (light, normal, semi bold, bold, black, extra black) I am unable to use them. It just gives me bold. If the font is already bold, selecting bold makes no change at all (as it is already bold). Seems like a real limitation. We are choosing to make the graphic in Photoshop instead so…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. My recommendation would be to allow sermons.faithflife.com to import your notes the way they come formatted from logos onto your recorded proclaim deal. The way it looks directly from logos is great and the capability is already there. This should probably be the default in my opinion for exported sermons from logos to get connected to a recording and not live on their own if it has been exported to proclaim - the notes should follow the export *but publish in the style they do as if it were going directly to sermons.faithlife.com from logos.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Would be great to be able to display on the screen some text below the box where the book, chapter and verse are displayed. Personally we would use it for the page number of the bible verse we start at, but I could see multiple uses

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. We often have videos that don't need to be shown on the confidence monitor but would be helpful for those on stage to see a count down so they know how much is left.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. We often have videos that don't need to be shown on the confidence monitor but would be helpful for those on stage to see a count down so they know how much is left.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. This program has so many wonderful feature, but our church desperately needs a program that supports both Korean and English.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. On Christmas Eve we encountered a challenge. I (the Pastor) was doing a 1st person monologue and I cut and pasted my script into the "Notes" panel and showed that on our back wall TV (our version of a teleprompter). The Main Screen was the same image duplicated 30 times so the congregation did not see what was happening behind them. Our problem is that the backwall is behind our media booth so the operator had to keep turning around to make sure she was advancing the notes on cue. [I think the easiest solution would be to daisy-chain a…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. Multiple lines on the same slide with different fonts and sizes. so if i wanted to do spanish on top and the english right below in a smaller font and red.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. The ability to change the speed and or color of the background to fit the song speed and light settings.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. I would love to have the ability to see the slides next to my sermon in the Logos app. Currently if I want to do everything on iPad I have to split my screen between Logos & Proclaim. Best case scenario would be the ability to change slides while I’m preaching straight from the Logos app.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Just have a place that the name of the background on a particular slide is shown.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. It would be very helpful if text in Bible verses would wrap instead of being restricted to the current three formats. As it is, I have to spend way too much time reformatting verses to make sure that my text is not shrinking to illegibility.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. When a Bible reference is added, the collection of slides could begin with a simple, quick animation of scrolling through the books of the Bible to the one being referenced. This could be a simple but effective way to help people new in the faith locate the text being talked about.

The pastor might say something like, "turn with me to..." and the animation would help people do that.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →