Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. A customer shared with me today that they would like to be able to handwrite notes (like you would on an overhead projector) and display them through Proclaim. He'd like to write messages on his tablet and have them display on slides.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Set up background audio player to crossfade, fade in/out at pause/resume, and to adaptive limit playlist to consistent audio volume.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. I love the Bible Trivia option! I am try g to involve our kids more in the worship service. Could you make a Kid’s Bible Trivia optio?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Currently, when applying smart media, it deletes the background adn overwrites it. In our workflow, we often choose backgrounds first, then choose which text and format will look best on that background. So applying smart media templates overwrites the background. If smart media could be for foreground only (as an option), then the we could apply multiple templates while not having to put in our background multiple times!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Make more room for the text editor. When editing slides on a small sized monitor, the countdown clock, auto-advance, transition, and shuffle checkboxes take up more space than the text editor itself.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. In the scenario of slideshows clicking each image is time-consuming... no option for "click and drag" or "shift-click first image, click the last image selects everything in between"?. For instance... I wanted to move 100+ images to a different board... I had to do it in blocks 3 times... then I accidentally put in the wrong board... so I had to select all of those and remove them... click, click, click is kinda annoying though slideshows don't happen much... some better usability would be nice for selecting, deleting and moving large groups of items. Also a counter with x out…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. A full text export of the entire text box content of a full presentation, or selected sections, including full verses from auto bible references in brackets, to a standard document format readable by any major word processor. This would make creating notes from presentations incredibly quick.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. I have been looking into adding lighting and was wondering if you plan on adding lifx bulb support in the future, from my research these units are brighter than hue and dont need a hub. Thanks for all you guys do!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Make images accessible from the background button, rather than opening up the whole media browser. We have multiple contributors to Service.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Make "slide break" more intuitive. E.g. when at bullet point #3 I click on slide break icon I get bullet point #4 with -- as the point.When I click on the icon the result should be a slide break, with or without continuation of bullets. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. When creating a song in a presentation, I wish there was the ability to edit text or text location in individual slides, instead of one change affecting the entire group of slides. For instance, I could italicize a group of text in a song to indicate a solo without having to italicize the whole song. I've also run into situations where other users in my congregation have wanted to move the text on each slide of the grouping, but moving the text on one slide does it for the whole group. It'd be awesome if you could edit each slide…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. Like many churches we use the same loop for pre-service and post-service. Currently we have to manually duplicate the preloop elements each week as a post loop service item as well. Would you please consider adding a simple option to allow the pre-service loop to run post-service as well?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. The only way to upload media is through the desktop program. However, there may be many people at a church generating unique media content, that would find it difficult to download and install proclaim, jus to upload media on a regular basis

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. I would like the ability to post the soundbite clip from a sermon recording to Facebook with the ability to listen without leaving Facebook so people can see the post and listen to the chosen clip conveniently.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. We have an image alpha that we used to put on top of our motion graphics clips. Doing that allowed us to have a vast amount of different versions and looks to our Church's logo. We never had to settle for one version of our logo and get bored with it.

Additionally, We could always create a new version at will! We did it in the same program our presentations were in. going from program to program is annoying enough! having to use two programs every time we want to make an iteration of our Logo, or anything else, is…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. On the new giving media slides, included in the override section for those that do not or cannot (outside of the US) have Faithlife Giving, include other currency signs (we use the £).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. I see a lot of requests for changes to the confidence monitor. I find it discouraging when the comments back are to adjust the size of our screens. Our screen is the equivalent of a 70" screen about 60' from the platform. The words for songs and text are clear and easy to read. I did get on a ladder and measured the sign of the confidence countdown timer. On our screen is about 1.5" tall. Even if I went to an 8' screen, it still would not be large enough for me to see it from the platform. How…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Currently, apparently by default, the vertical position of text lines (or verses) of sequential song slides changes within each song slide when the number of lines of text changes. In other words, if I choose to position the text box containing 4 lines of text at a certain position within a slide and the next slide contains a different number of lines, the text box moves vertically to center the overall text, apparently by default. So, then the overall position of text on all of the slides within a song changes (vertically). I would prefer to have the initial lines…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. I use the confidence monitor with vMix desktop capture. I can input this into vMix and use it as lower third for lyrics over video perfectly! It would be great if I could switch them to center justifited vers. just left margin justified!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →