Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. I suggest you give the ability to embed the On Screen Bible (OSB) in the same way you can embed a 'Bible Slide' using brackets, such as [[John 3:16]]

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. As some sanctuaries are still utilizing a 4:3 aspect ratio and likely will be for some time, please upgrade video feature to re-scale video to play full screen on 4:3 displays.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. Because when I do a basic search that results in 700 videos I have to scroll down slowly through the same order and if I lose my place, which some choices cause, I have to start over again.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. It would be helpful to be able to add text to a single slide of a song, without having it show up on every slide of a song.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. Formatting how a song is displayed is much more limited than the text of other types slides. It would be nice to be able to indent lines, or alternated text alignment within a slide.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. Would be nice to have proclaim remote running along side another app on our iPad Pro!

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Currently a presenter can only view notes when the presenter is controlling the presentation. Since the control lags, hangs and is a little buggy on Sunday AM's we have opted to not use the control feature. However it would be great for our preaching pastors to be "on the same page" with the tech team. This would also be great for reviewing notes in between services etc.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. Currently for blank slides in a song, the confidence monitor displays the song title only, without the next line. This has lead to worship leaders mistaking an instrumental for the end of a song, or a different verse (etc.) because they don't see the next line.

My suggestion would be to show the next line at the bottom of blank slides, like it does for any other song slide.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. In PowerPoint, it's possible to make a transition to a single slide without having that transition on others. Specifically, I want to use a transition to go to the first slide of a song, but have the rest of the slides in that song with no transitions. Right now, it's all slides in a song with a transition or none at all.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. Proclaim used to allow you to name custom text fields, and put default text in them. Now custom text fields have no way to name the fields. If you have multiple objects, there is no way to know which object is located on the slide unless you change the text and see which one changes. Also once you add one custom object and change the font attributes, you can copy it but you can only copy and paste from the first custom text object.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. This is not an idea. It is something that should be done by the Proclaim tech team. the credits need to wrap so that we can make them somewhat legible to the worshipers. Right now it just looks distracting.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. I am using Proclaim during some video bible study courses. Many times there are multiple sessions of these videos and there are options on a video slide to perform after the video completes. I would like one option to be go to specific slide in the service once the video is complete, for example the first slide.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I love the new podcast feature of syncing the sermon slideshow with recorded audio. I wish there was a way to now go back through the sermon and change the timing of when a slide appears. Last week several things caused the sermon slides to start late after our pastor already started his message.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We love the automatic podcasting. Now - if you tie in video we'd likely love you in every way.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. After the most recent update the digits for the countdown timer that can be added to videos were dramatically reduced in size to the point of being unreadable. When can this be restored?
    Also still hoping the next update will include the ability to Edit the Confidence Screen monitor settings so the preview line font size can be enlarged and in a white font.
    Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. I love the new recording feature, and suggest one additional component to make it more useful to us. We currently rent our facility, and cannot run cables or wires. Because of that, we control the presentation entirely from the iPad/iPhone while the computer is plugged into the VGA cable on the other side of the room. I suggest that the user has a choice where the recording will take place at. The main computer, or one of the devices that is controlling the service (i.e. iPhone/iPad).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. The automatic transition time for Bible verses in the service warm-up is way too slow. Our people are complaining that they can read through the verse twice before it changes. I would like to be able to set the transition time manually.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. We are a bilingual (English and Spanish) church.

It would be extremely helpful to be able to display multiple languages on Song, Bible, Content, and Announcement screens.

Bible screens could give the option of displaying a parallel text so we could pull up and English version and Spanish version side by side or top and bottom (split-screen horizontal or vertical). This is a common feature in most Bible software and apps now and I think it would be a great addition to proclaim (not just for bilingual).

For songs this might be a little more complicated but possibly two different…

47 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We have two types of screens at our church - 16:9 and 4:3. So when I create a presentation, and duplicate it for a different screen, I have to create 2 versions of each background manually (one 16:9, and one 4:3). It would be nice if I could just create one 16:9 bg, and when I change the presentation to 4:3, the bg image would just crop and fill the space, rather than leaving black bars on the top and bottom.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)