Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. make it easy to set up hebrew or greek pronunciation audio together with hebrew or greek verse slides in proclaim, maybe some kind of integration of the pronounciation tools already in logos with the logos 6 software visual copy which already allows sending of slides from logos 6 to proclaim.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Make it so you can post a video as a foreground option so you can resize the video

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. 1) be able to compress or expand a picture once imported to Proclaim 2) 3-d transitions 4) 3-d text effects 5) layer slide and content transitions based on timelines

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. It would be nice if anyone could just watch the presentation from any device whether it is a laptop in a classroom or a tablet in a auditorium.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I would like to be able to create a set of slides as a pre or post show loop that could be added as a set. Allow the loops to be created and edited without having to have a service created for them.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Just as featured designs offer icons like twitter, facebook or a crossed bell (for silencing your mobile device). Add also headphones or similar, to indicate that a church offers translation. Currently this slide must be manually created every time a new design is used if it is to match the others.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Allowing the user to emphasize a part of the song or a repeat of a chorus.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Currently you can only add a ProMedia theme (a group of slides in ProMedia) one slide at a time. Please add an option to allow for applying a theme to the entire presentation all at once. Or add all of the ProMedia themes to the "New Presentation" menu. For example, I want an entire presentation with the new 'Sunset - Hosanna' theme, but have to do so one slide at a time - this is terribly inefficient! Thank you!

39 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. Would it be possible to add more main text boxes to the same slide? I like the automatic text wrap but it can only be used once. I'd love a custom text box with the option to wrap the text.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. I wonder if the font size could be reflective of the size of the text box, at least to start with. I don't know why someone would need to change the size of the font not to match the box.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. I would like to see the ability to import a PSD file that retains text and background layers to be used in Proclaim.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. Being able to manually do this would be great, and even better if it could pull from our planning center imports using our CCLI subscription. Pro Presenter can do a lot of these things and we're getting pressure from staff to change. However, I really like proclaim and want to keep it if we can.

110 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This feature has been finished and is rolling out with our release of Proclaim 3.0

We have to migrate your groups to the new system and this is happening automatically. If you want this feature but don’t see it yet, reach out to our support team and we can check the status for you.

13. This would be great for multi-site churches. I often have large videos that aren't ever intended to be published on the web, but still need to be shared between several weekend services and several computers. Dropbox allows for reliable background file-uploads.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. This is something that would allow us to use the foldback within a video switcher as an overlay for songs with PSK so that the words on appear on the lower third of the screen. We would then be able to use this with the singers on the screen for our live streaming and keep the in-house screen full height for the standard slides output.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It is small and allows no customization. We should be able to edit the text, size, and background. Currently, when viewing with a white background half of the text is not readable since the fade in the background only goes half way.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. We recently made the switch to Proclaim and are excited about its many features. However, I'm finding it difficult to read the font on the home screen because of the dark color of the background. I would greatly appreciate the option to change the screen background color to something lighter.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Sometimes it is helpful in a song to change the background to reflect what we are singing about in the song. When we proclaim that Christ has risen - the visual declaration is really powerful!
    It means that the background can be connected to what verse is displayed and other media can also be queued. This is a great feature of Pro Presenter.

47 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Will this be addressed in the future? The limit is currently very restrictive for videos. I've told my people to use DropBox, but just getting them to use Proclaim was a major feat. Maybe a DropBox integration would be a good thing to look into.

Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Content slides with text cannot stand out against the background especially if it is a busy background. If there is outer stroke, then that at least would allow for the text to be seen on nearly any background.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →