Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. I would like to be able to create a set of slides as a pre or post show loop that could be added as a set. Allow the loops to be created and edited without having to have a service created for them.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. 1) be able to compress or expand a picture once imported to Proclaim 2) 3-d transitions 4) 3-d text effects 5) layer slide and content transitions based on timelines

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. The automatic transition time for Bible verses in the service warm-up is way too slow. Our people are complaining that they can read through the verse twice before it changes. I would like to be able to set the transition time manually.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. I love the new recording feature, and suggest one additional component to make it more useful to us. We currently rent our facility, and cannot run cables or wires. Because of that, we control the presentation entirely from the iPad/iPhone while the computer is plugged into the VGA cable on the other side of the room. I suggest that the user has a choice where the recording will take place at. The main computer, or one of the devices that is controlling the service (i.e. iPhone/iPad).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. After the most recent update the digits for the countdown timer that can be added to videos were dramatically reduced in size to the point of being unreadable. When can this be restored?
    Also still hoping the next update will include the ability to Edit the Confidence Screen monitor settings so the preview line font size can be enlarged and in a white font.
    Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. I am using Proclaim during some video bible study courses. Many times there are multiple sessions of these videos and there are options on a video slide to perform after the video completes. I would like one option to be go to specific slide in the service once the video is complete, for example the first slide.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Because when I do a basic search that results in 700 videos I have to scroll down slowly through the same order and if I lose my place, which some choices cause, I have to start over again.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Currently we can select "first, every or last" slide for the bible reference. I would like to see another option: "First and Last"

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. I would like to suggest a temporary song schedule where you can mix/edit songs and slides in various orders and lyrics and it won't mess up your song database permanently. Right now you will have to reload the whole song from songselect to get it back to origional. Easyworship does this currently, but doesn't have a lot of other features your program does, but this would be the only real frustration I can see in proclaim thus far.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Could I recommend the remote app includes a crawl function so we can grant access to crèche and childrens church workers to broadcast a call for parents should they need to.
    I would suggest making it an additional tab along with Read and Control. Being the same as Read but includes the crawl function. You may have already got something like this and I'm not seeing it tho lol

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. I would love to be able to crop or mask foreground images after import.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Currently, we can only manage media one-at-a-time. This was an issue, in the past, which was apparently resolved. Now, the issue seems to have resurfaced.

Please give us a way to manage our media en masse.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. I would like to see a title or heading text field, or allow the custom text field to have the option of not transitioning with other text when you span multiple pages. My pastor and other pastors I have worked with use a lot of headings. These usually have multiple verses that I either have to try and fit into one slide or allow Proclaim to create multiple pages. I hope I'm explaining what I mean clearly, I would be glad to elaborate if needed.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. This way if you need to look for a certain spot in a video, or just need to save time if a class or sermon is running over. The slide scrubber is OK, but too touchy and it is difficult to find what you ar looking for

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. I love Proclaim and it has some awesome features, made possible by a really regular release schedule. Obviously the side-effect of this means very regular updates to download. Currently, this means ~150MB a time - and my internet connection is OK, but at peak times this takes quite a while.

I was thinking it would be great if you could implement some sort of delta updates, so you only ship what's changed. Not sure of the technical implications of doing this but even from the point of view of your EC2 bill with all these large updates so regularly, it's…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. In the new update you have moved the add item search to an extra step with the ctrl + Shift + R

There was nothing wrong with the previous way and it was a lot simpler than having to use the keys or move the mouse more than needed, and then have it open a whole new window. I know that sounds like a minimal amount of extra work, but when you add a lot of slides each week that are the same as the week before, it adds up. I like most of the updates I see, if I…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. We would love if we could quickly see how much time is remaining on our messages (video venue) without having to hover and subtract the time played from the total time. Do I have time to go to the bathroom? Do I need to make my way to the stage? We're not very quick with math!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →