Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. On Updating Proclaim - Asks for Administrative privileges and Sunday/Wed operators don't always have this.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Today, I am running the AV for a memorial service. I have a video that is piano music, but there's poster frame that says "Funeral Piano Music" throughout the entire video. It'd be great if I could go live with audio only.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. In other words, change from a regular Bible slide to an on screen bible slide or vice-versa.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. This would be extremely helpful for communication between our Tech Team members, Worship Team members, and Communications Director when backgrounds need to be changed or applied elsewhere within the presentation.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Thought of an idea when duplicating a presentation. It might be useful to have variables in the presentation name and use them to name the presentation. For example:
    I usually name my presentations by the service and date: "Morning Service - mm/dd/yyyy"

If there was a variable or tag I could substitute in the name for the service and date portion like: @SERVICE@ " - " @PRESENTATIONDATE@

Then the tags/variables grabbed the correct values everytime and renamed the presentation name.

I'm also planning to get other people in my church to use proclaim in their bible study classes, and if…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. I'm looking for an option to add customisable shapes - basically a way to increase the visibility of white text over brighter backgrounds. Ideally, I'd be able to add a shape to a slide that allows me to set the dimensions, colour and opacity that I could drag over the text - similar to what you can do in word/PowerPoint etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. The ability to add a custom output command (IP / Serial / DMX / Midi) that is triggered automatically by a Cue that can be added to a slide in the presentation.

This could be used to trigger a stage lighting cue, video broadcast or just about any networked device. Could even be used to trigger Ableton loops on a different laptop.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. We have a large pixel wall that makes up the back stage of our church. in the past we have copied the projected backgrounds to this pixel wall to get what is effectively a low resolution image across the whole stage that looks blended with the projected images and words.

rather than having to take copy of the output (with words on it) and run it through a frame grabber, could Proclaim output a DMX/ArtNet/KlingNet feed that outputs the video background or still that is in use on a given slide?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. It would be nice to have the graphics from Motion Worship (www.motionworship.com) added to the Collections Section of Proclaim Media

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. At&t support 1.8.8.8.3.3.7.5.3.3.3 For at&t customer service number give a missed call 1.8.8.8.3.3.7.5.3.3.3
    Phone Number: The best number to call to reach a human at AT&T Customer Service Department is listed below:

Customer Service, Billing & Technical Support: 1.8.8.8.3.3.7.5.3.3.3

GoPhone: 1.8.8.8.3.3.7.5.3.3.3

International Support (While Out of Country): +1.8.8.8.3.3.7.5.3.3.3

Number Transfer Status: 1.8.8.8.3.3.7.5.3.3.3

How to Speak to a Live Person: Call 1.8.8.8.3.3.7.5.3.3.3 and you will get the auto attendant. You will be

asked to enter your AT&T wireless number. Press 1 to skip this process. The auto attendant will then read

you additional menu options. Press zero “0″ for a live…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. 1- connect with them directly in facebook Customer Service((((1-888-337-5333. Let them reach you any time and anywhere, both on mobile and desktop. Provide real-time support via LiveChat))))) 1-888-337-5333& Facebook Messenger integration and make your customers feel you are always where they need your customer service.
    facebook complaints number^^1-888-337-5333##,
    facebook customer suppor^^1-888-337-5333##,
    facebook customer service toll free number^^1-888-337-5333##,
    facebook customer service number^^1-888-337-5333##,
    facebook customer support number^^1-888-337-5333##,
    facebook customer service email&&1-888-337-5333##,
    facebook customer care**1-888-337-5333##,
    facebook customer service live cha((((1-888-337-5333##,
    facebook help desk(((1-888-337-5333##,
    contact facebook by phone___1-888-337-5333##,
    Facebook Customer Support +18883375333 Phone number. Facebook Support Phone Number. We provide dedicated customer support through…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Good day. I have started using Bible Trivia. I don't know about anyone else, but I enjoy it... However, Bible Trivia is used during the Pre-Service Loop. Sometimes, it comes very close to the start of the service, but there is no way (I can find) to add the Countdown Clock to it. Would like to be able to add the clock in the same way as other slides. Can that be added?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. ?Contact USA@1800-919-6057@* ® Aol toll free number, Aol technical support phone number Aol helpline customer ?care help desk number™ ?Contact USA@1800-919-6057@* ® Aol toll free number, Aol technical support phone number Aol helpline customer ?care help desk number™
    ?Contact USA@1800-919-6057@* ® Aol toll free number, Aol technical support phone number Aol helpline customer ?care help desk number™
    Call help Aol @
    1800-919-6057@* ® tech support number, Aol customer support phone number Aol helpline customer care Contact USA@*1800-919-6057@ ® Aol toll free number, Aol customer support phone number Aol helpline customer care passwordtollfreenumber,Aol

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. ?Contact USA@1800-919-6057@* ® Aol toll free number, Aol technical support phone number Aol helpline customer ?care help desk number™ ?Contact USA@1800-919-6057@* ® Aol toll free number, Aol technical support phone number Aol helpline customer ?care help desk number™
    ?Contact USA@1800-919-6057@* ® Aol toll free number, Aol technical support phone number Aol helpline customer ?care help desk number™
    Call help Aol @
    1800-919-6057@* ® tech support number, Aol customer support phone number Aol helpline customer care Contact USA@*1800-919-6057@ ® Aol toll free number, Aol customer support phone number Aol helpline customer care passwordtollfreenumber,Aol

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. ?Contact USA@1800-919-6057@* ® Aol toll free number, Aol technical support phone number Aol helpline customer ?care help desk number™ ?Contact USA@1800-919-6057@* ® Aol toll free number, Aol technical support phone number Aol helpline customer ?care help desk number™
    Call help Aol @

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. ?Contact USA@1800-919-6057@* ® Aol toll free number, Aol technical support phone number Aol helpline customer ?care help desk number™ ?Contact USA@1800-919-6057@* ® Aol toll free number, Aol technical support phone number Aol helpline customer ?care help desk number™
    Call help Aol @

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. ?Contact USA@1800-919-6057@* ® Aol toll free number, Aol technical support phone number Aol helpline customer ?care help desk number™ ?Contact USA@1800-919-6057@* ® Aol toll free number, Aol technical support phone number Aol helpline customer ?care help desk number™
    Call help Aol @

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. ?Contact USA@1844-388-5295@* ® Aol toll free number, Aol technical support phone number Aol helpline customer ?care help desk number™ ?Contact USA@1844-388-5295@* ® Aol toll free number, Aol technical support phone number Aol helpline customer ?care help desk number™
    ?Contact USA@1844-388-5295@* ® Aol toll free number, Aol technical support phone number Aol helpline customer ?care help desk number™
    Call help Aol @
    1844-388-5295@* ® tech support number, Aol customer support phone number Aol helpline customer care Contact USA@*1844-388-5295@ ® Aol toll free number, Aol customer support phone number Aol helpline customer care passwordtollfreenumber,Aol

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →