Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. I like to see further ahead in the timeline, but when you progress through the slides, you reach the end of the timeline and it only shows one more next slide. I'd rather have the arrow showing which slide you're on be centered and have the whole timeline move along so your place marker is always centered.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. If the congregation could vote using a 'follow only' version of the remote app, it would make this feature much more valuable. At present this can only be down through the faith life app or web portal bulletin, which doesn't follow/show the service presentation. It is just an isolated item. People are much less likely to use it in a service, because it doesn't connect to the service. However, they would when following a service slide. Suggest that the faith life sign up allows congregations to have a follow only version of the proclaim app.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. Are there any Plans to provide German Language for Proclaim?
    Please consider that in the Future!

I can Provide the Translations. If that's what is holding you back... ;)

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When editing the text of a song or content with many manual line breaks, provide an option to automatically scroll to the matching preview slide.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We use a countdown loop as a part of the 'Warmup' so the service starts automatically at the right time. When you add video to digital signage, it would be amazing to allow signage to use both the warm up and the service sections!

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. We sing a lot of songs in English. But people need a translation in there mother language (dutch in our church) to understand the songs in a more deeper way. Can you add an option to show a second line with a translation of the song! (maybe ad options to change size, colour, etc)

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. If I browse through Videos in Media, I see several black boxes since that is the first frame of nearly every video. I have to click on each and see the title, description, tags, etc. to see if maybe that's the one I want.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. We really like the confidence of having audio meters visible while in record but would also like the option to have them there all the time.
    Otherwise we only know if there’s a problem just when it’s too late to fix it!
    Clearly this would also need another way to indicate that proclaim is in record but I suggest that showing/hiding the audio meters is too subtle an indication anyway and something more obvious should be implemented.
    Thanks

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I would like to suggest that a single purchase of a particular Bible version would be applied to the whole of the Presentation Group.
    In our case we had purchased the Amplified Bible version on the iMac at church, where we run the service, but since there are multiple people in our presentation group working on the preparation of the service, we had to purchase the Amplified version multiple times.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. As of now, when I try to change the font of a specific word or phrase, it changes the font for all the lyrics of the song. The ability to change font faces for specific words allows for an added emphasis and visual appeal (not just for song lyrics but also other types of content).

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Is there a way to hit Publish after the sermon is finish but have it publish to Sermons.Faithlife.com as a DRAFT? If it was published as a draft, I can publish it when I have the supporting files, for example, video, transcript, graphics elements and other items ready. Right now I hit publish and then rush over to Sermons and change it from Publish to draft. Of course the audio file goes out over the RSS feed so some people's podcast apps are getting the file before I am ready for it to go out.

Being able to Publish as…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. I've noticed that a lot of media series are missing certain types of slides. Some have countdowns, but no Twitter or Facebook slide. Others are the opposite. It would be nice if I could start working on a presentation around a theme and not discover later that I'm missing an important template.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback. We took a step back from making these types of items in order to make more Pro Media series. We’re planning to bring them back in some form soon.

13. Much like one of the other suggestions, an Alpha-Key output would be fantastic. For users with BMD Ultrastudios, decklink cards, etc., this would be a valuable tool for keying without limitation.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Prepared text could either be set in preferences like quick screens or per service presentation.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be great if you would add the ability to time song slides. We don't have a band and have to play instrumental music and would love the ability to take user error out of advancing slides manually.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Stage directions are too small to be read at the back of the auditorium on the confidence screen. We need the option to resize for giving directions to the Speaker that he/she can actually read.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. We are currently using Proclaim for lower thirds and videos for our livestream as we are shut down. We currently have the output transparency colour set to green. We have two different sources coming into the computer one for Chroma Key which is for our lower thirds and one without Chroma key for videos works Great.

I would like to see an option where you can select separate output transparency color for each monitor so when we reopen we can use one software program to show the video and lyrics to both the congregation and to livestream from one software.…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I would like digital sign feeds to be able to be 4k resolution. Right now they are capped at 1080p. Content made in photoshop at 4k resolution gets down scaled to 1080p, then it gets displayed on a 4k TV and text and images become soft.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Right now the confidence feed can be configured to put the lyrics in a lower thirds configuration, but the content slides and videos don't show. Having these items appear in the confidence feed has two purposes. First when using the confidence feed to provide a lyric overlay to a live stream, you would be able to show the content slides and videos in the stream as well. Also it would help the stage crew to keep up with what the audience is seeing without having to look over their shoulders.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The MIDI capabilities are pretty good, but can still use improvement. What I'd like to see:

1) ability to add an automation cue as a service/slide item - This way the event shows in the list, and is fired between slides. This would allow for lighting changes to be triggered during songs. In essence what I have to do now is create a blank slide with a signal and auto-advance after 1 second

2) alternatively/in addition, be able to add automation signals to song slides.

3) set when a signal is triggered on a slide, whether at the beginning or…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →