Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. could change to table view or tile view like adding rows and columns.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    started  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. As some sanctuaries are still utilizing a 4:3 aspect ratio and likely will be for some time, please upgrade video feature to re-scale video to play full screen on 4:3 displays.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The text is way to small for me to read on the third screen which is about 15 feet away. The ability to change the text size in proclaim and in the proclaim app would make this "Note" section more helpful.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. When using drone footage for background slides, the video cuts too abruptly (due to the fact that some video footage isn't 5 minutes long). Need to have option to "fade loop". Also, need to be able to adjust opacity options/blur options on videos.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Currently any sermon uploaded to soundfaith is globally accessible. This may not be acceptable in smaller congregations where local preachers may be shy of a global audience for their work.

I suggest that soundfaith be integrated with faithlife groups. Instead of setting visibility as draft/published, you could used draft/group/global. Sermons in 'group' visibility would be restricted to members whose accounts are in a particular faithlife group (selectable)

This also helps if a service recording has content which is only licensed for use within a local congregation setting

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Can you add support for the New world translation of Bulgarian in some of your programs like Proclaim for example. Here is the link for that bible if you dont have it. There are a few file formats. This translation is really easy to understand

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/bible/?contentLanguageFilter=bg

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. For example, I'd love to remap the left and right arrows keys to the up and down...so I can use regular, cheap remote USB clickers like I can with powerpoint etc.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. I'd like to have the current time displayed in the application window somewhere. I know it's on the confidence screen, but we don't use that. Some suggestions: 1) In the title bar. 2) on the left next to the calendar control. 3) In the menu bar. 4) On the right near the quick screens when on air.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Is it possible to make a quick screen to add a song on the fly like the OSB

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. 6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I would love to have the option to set transparency on the pictures uploaded onto the slides/songs/announcements etc. This would give the option to add gradient overlay, lighten/darken pictures and much more.

This will fully decouple me from using photoshop and then importing the edited picture afterwards for the services.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hi Proclaim team

It will be great if you can highlight the text in a song
    For example : Highlight black with white text, it's the trend

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It would be really useful if you could create a web-based presentation client - so that on-air presentations could be viewed live through a web browser - that would mean you are not tied to specific operating system or hardware.
    It would be great if you could both follow and control, but it would be really useful if the web client could follow the presentation - smart TVs etc could then be used to reflect the presentation into other rooms.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would like to determine if someone else from the Presentation Team has changed the current presentation (e.g. slide words, ordering of slides, images, add/remove content, etc. Does Proclaim track change control? If I backup what I think is the final copy and restore, but someone else has also made changes, I don't want to restore and lose their changes, for example.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be much easier navigate while "on air" if each song and service item were clearly separated. And further if there was color coding on the slides (for verse, chorus, bridge, etc. ala propresenter). And finally, for songs, each slide should be labeled with its full name, eg "Verse 1", "Chorus 1"

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. Would you consider developing the CCLI reporting so that one could send the report direct to CCLI from within Proclaim instead of having to generate a usage report and then doing a manual entry on CCLI.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. I would love if you could join a group and view the bulletin without registering. We're trying to streamline how people access the bulletin, especially for the new attendee or guest asking them to register for an account is a barrier to getting them the info.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Currently if I accidentally press arrow keys when it’s on-air in edit mode, the slides will jump. Please disable this.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I use the remote app to advance slides while teaching and preaching. I have my message notes on my tablet so I use my phone as the remote. The currently displayed slide text is sufficiently readable, however the next slide text is extremely small. Sometimes I will front load scriptures that I don't end up referencing during the message, so scrolling along the bottom of the screen to find my next verse is cumbersome because the text is so small.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add Start & End Time to Sign Feed Display Schedule. If I post an Event slide (e.g. Men's Breakfast) that ends at 9am on Saturday, I don't want the Event to keep displaying until midnight that Saturday. If you add a Time to the Start & End Date, I can control what time to stop displaying the event. This is especially important when I have the feed embedded on my web site so outdated event slides don't continue to run all day long.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 8 10 12 30 31