General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. I would be good to see on the screen the verse number of slide within the overall flow of the hymn so people can see where they are.

People like to know where they are in the hymn, how many verses and choruses left. At the moment we are having to get round this in a not very slick way, would be good if there was an option to set to show where you were in the sequence of the hymn.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. When editing text of a song or content with many manual line breaks, (option to) automatically scroll to the matching preview slide.

When editing the text of a song or content with many manual line breaks, provide an option to automatically scroll to the matching preview slide.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I would like to be able to publish recording in MP3 format instead of MP4 so I do not have to manually transfer it to that format every time

I would like to be able to publish recording in MP3 format instead of MP4 so I do not have to manually transfer it to that format every time

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Improvement to PPTX import, or Import PDF as slides

Importing PPTX files on a mac seems to have a lot of formatting issues. It would be great if the import of PPTX files on a mac used Powerpoint instead of Keynote.

Alternatively, it would be great to be able to import a PDF of a presentation to a slideshow in Proclaim. Currently if I come across formatting issues, i have to export every slide as an image manually and import them as a slideshow in Proclaim. If Proclaim could import a PDF with each page as a new slide, the workflow would be much quicker, as I can save…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Convert presentation images to content pages

My church does not have the money to purchase Micro Soft products. Instead we use Open Office.

We produce our presentation in Open Office Impress and then convert it to PowerPoint in order to upload it. Since we do no have PowerPoint our only option is to convert it to images. This process works great except that at times we need to have videos or music embedded in the presentation.

Several years ago I was a programmer. I have taken this into consideration when developing a solution to this challenge.

SOLUTIONS:

Option 1. Change Proclaim to include transfer of control…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. add podcast analytics from third parties

It would be great if the team could add a way to place a prefix in the podcast URL so that a church could see the in-depth analytics offered by services like podtrac or chartable.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add a subscription service to the Proclaim Media Collections

It would be nice to have the graphics from Motion Worship (www.motionworship.com) added to the Collections Section of Proclaim Media

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Formatting options for specific song lyrics.

Currently, the Bible slides allow formatting of certain words with the bold, italics, small caps, etc. tools, but the Song slides do not. This would be particularly helpful for designating after-time parts.

Also, options for vertical spacing would be helpful--to separate sections of a verse, for example.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ability to create a set of slides for the pre and post loop that can be added as a set

I would like to be able to create a set of slides as a pre or post show loop that could be added as a set. Allow the loops to be created and edited without having to have a service created for them.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Use tags or variables in the presentation name

Thought of an idea when duplicating a presentation. It might be useful to have variables in the presentation name and use them to name the presentation. For example:
    I usually name my presentations by the service and date: "Morning Service - mm/dd/yyyy"

If there was a variable or tag I could substitute in the name for the service and date portion like: @SERVICE@ " - " @PRESENTATIONDATE@

Then the tags/variables grabbed the correct values everytime and renamed the presentation name.

I'm also planning to get other people in my church to use proclaim in their bible study classes, and if…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. AOL Customer Service Number 1800-919-6057 | AOL Tech Support

?Contact USA@**1800-919-6057@* ® Aol toll free number, Aol technical support phone number Aol helpline customer ?care help desk number™ ?Contact USA@**1800-919-6057@* ® Aol toll free number, Aol technical support phone number Aol helpline customer ?care help desk number™
    ?Contact USA@**1800-919-6057@* ® Aol toll free number, Aol technical support phone number Aol helpline customer ?care help desk number™
    Call help Aol @**1800-919-6057@* ® tech support number, Aol customer support phone number Aol helpline customer care Contact USA@**1800-919-6057@* ® Aol toll free number, Aol customer support phone number Aol helpline customer care _password_toll_free_number,_Aol _customer_support_phone_number_Aol _helpline_customer_care @HELPLINE@ USA @1800-919-6057 Aol Email tech support…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Option: Shuffle Media Content

Because when I do a basic search that results in 700 videos I have to scroll down slowly through the same order and if I lose my place, which some choices cause, I have to start over again.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Sync with WorshipTeam.com

Those subscribers to WorshipTeam.com could automatically have their setlist sync with Proclaim because it is already been built in Worshipteam.com. This would be super helpful and save a lot of time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Make more room for the text editor

Make more room for the text editor. When editing slides on a small sized monitor, the countdown clock, auto-advance, transition, and shuffle checkboxes take up more space than the text editor itself.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Crop for foreground images

I would love to be able to crop or mask foreground images after import.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Return to the simple add item feature

In the new update you have moved the add item search to an extra step with the ctrl + Shift + R

There was nothing wrong with the previous way and it was a lot simpler than having to use the keys or move the mouse more than needed, and then have it open a whole new window. I know that sounds like a minimal amount of extra work, but when you add a lot of slides each week that are the same as the week before, it adds up. I like most of the updates I see, if I…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Option to upload images to Digital Signage widgets

instead of being limited to upload images only from websites (which I've had troubles getting to work anyways). Also just better customization all around for digital signage

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add a title/heading text box and allow the option to not transition it with other text

I would like to see a title or heading text field, or allow the custom text field to have the option of not transitioning with other text when you span multiple pages. My pastor and other pastors I have worked with use a lot of headings. These usually have multiple verses that I either have to try and fit into one slide or allow Proclaim to create multiple pages. I hope I'm explaining what I mean clearly, I would be glad to elaborate if needed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Burmese font

I have just purchased the software but i don't know how long I will continue to use this software. I know Proclaim is great for English services because I used trial before i purchased it. However, the fact that our service is in Burmese it makes me nervous that it will create more works/times for me. I have uploaded Burmese font; that I was able to figure out. The main problem here is I can't see what i am typing in the text box, I don't even know where my typing start and where it ends. It only appears on…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base