Skip to content

Faithlife Proclaim

Please leave feedback at our new site https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-proclaim

Faithlife Proclaim

Categories

608 results found

1. When using a webcam as the video input into Proclaim it would be helpful to be able to mute the audio when the video feed was not being shown.

Otherwise, there is the risk / likelihood of audio input from the webcam interfering with what was being projected at the time.

Also, assuming this is happening in a live service the webcam is likely to pick up the audio from whatever is being projected which could result in a feedback loop.

Thanks, Graham

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. I'd like to show a "next line" for content slides. Nearly identical to "next lyric" but for content slides (leader reading a call to worship, confession, etc). It would be essentially the same as the lyric option, but for multi slide content text.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. When working in Proclaim and you are editing slides for a song or a Bible passage, it would be great if there were an option to make edits on just one specific slide instead of having it make formatting changes on every slide in the group. For example, lets say I'm doing a song and I want to move the text box up on one slide, it would be helpful to be able to do this instead of having it move up every single text box in the song group.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. iSingWorship is a Split Track Player that synchronizes the lyrics with the music and also allows you to arrange the flow of the song during playback. As with Proclaim allows iSingWorship you to display the chords of the song on a remote device or confidence monitor.

iSingWorship is an extremely useful tool for churches that has no musicians or very view musicians and can even be used in a small group setup. It also has a vast selection of songs at a most affordable price.

I truly believe that integration of Split Track or Multi Track Players with Proclaim would…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I utilize Proclaim to create and record a Daily Office. I would like to be able to pre-record and schedule publishing. I do this with the written version as a Newsletter on our Faithlife church webpage.

Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Make completed slide stills available for download to a jpeg so that they can be incorporated into video's of sermons, handouts or websites

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. You already connect with CCLI, etc. It would be helpful if we could connect our Sundays and Seasons account as well.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Currently, the Bible slides allow formatting of certain words with the bold, italics, small caps, etc. tools, but the Song slides do not. This would be particularly helpful for designating after-time parts.

Also, options for vertical spacing would be helpful--to separate sections of a verse, for example.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It would be cool to be able to keep song slides especially in sync with Planning Center. So, for example, if I change the order in PCO, it'd be cool to have that change in Proclaim as well.

This may be a bit difficult, as it'd have to be some sort of timed check to see if something changed in PCO, since I doubt PCO pushes updates out to other pieces of software, ha. :)

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. For some reason the guys who built our screen didn't make it 16x9. I would love to be able to customize the output resolution so the projection fills more than 1/3 of my screen. This feature is why I discontinued my membership with Proclaim. Easy Worship, a far inferior program doesn't have the design and style that we like but it allows us to utilize our entire screen. If you could add that I would greatly appreciate it, and you would gain a customer.

Stephen

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. We have two types of screens at our church - 16:9 and 4:3. So when I create a presentation, and duplicate it for a different screen, I have to create 2 versions of each background manually (one 16:9, and one 4:3). It would be nice if I could just create one 16:9 bg, and when I change the presentation to 4:3, the bg image would just crop and fill the space, rather than leaving black bars on the top and bottom.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I would like two mutually exclusive options on the date field: 1. Use current date and 2. Use presentation "Date Given" field.

It would also be nice if this option would carry over and update automatically when I re-use an item that has either option selected.

Also I would like to have more flexibility in formatting the date. For example, there doesn't seem to be any way to not show the day of the week.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. "Contiguous" toggle as is ProPresenter. When unchecked, the grid view only shows the thumbnails for the item selected in the order of service on the left. When checked, the grid view shows all slides as it does now.
    Separating items in new rows would be a further improvement.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Proclaim ought to display the full Bible version and Bible reference information on all Bible slides--not just the first. No, not OSB, the font is way too small and we want to display single verses per slide.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. In New Zealand, we use UK English spellings, so we generally have to go through and manually correct/change spelling of words which are spelt differently in US English.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When you import a PowerPoint slideshow with the Transfer control to PowerPoint option, the slides do not show in the sermon recording. It would be nice if they did - including any animations.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Currently Red Letter text on bible slides is difficult to read against a dark background because of the dark shade of red that is used.

If the brightness level of the red letter text could be somehow tied to the brightness level of the regular text this could be remedied as for a dark background usually white text is chosen which could trigger a brighter shade of red for Jesus's spoken words. For a bright background the preferred text color will be dark (e.g. black) which could in turn give the red letters a dark red color.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Thanks to Ken Ironside for suggesting a stand-alone updater file for organizations with multiple computers to conserve bandwidth. A stand-alone updater would be superb!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Having credit card as the only method for paying the subscription is limiting. Churches (as distinct from church staff members) don't commonly have credit accounts. Consider adding PayPal or another online payment facility.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I'd love to have an easy interface for sound effects (i.e. a menu on the bottom or side that could play a sound effect without having to build a SFX slide (and a stop audio slide).

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →